Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor (5671 Views)

Charles Taylor's Family Ejected From Calabar Mansion / Charles Taylor Arrested In Nigeria After Escape. / Has Charles Taylor Escaped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't we all love the naked spectacle when fools trip over themselves all in a bid to hide their latent stupidity? . . . .grin grin grin grin

Somebody pls tell this slowpoke that here in the real world allegations are made based on FACTS and that a baseless allegation is one made without evidence/FACTS to back it up.
So mumu they are not different rather they compliment one another. . .a baseless allegation is one made without facts. *special needs class dismissed*

Quit gloating and listen for a minute.

An allegation cannot be regarded as baseless UNLESS it has been investigated and revealed to have no facts backing it up - till that is done, it remains an unproven allegation.

Definition of allegation:

1. Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
2. The act of alleging.
3. A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper's charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
4. Law An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
Kobojunkie:

RoflamO !!! @Beaf for his failed attempt to slide out of this one.

So @Beaf, you are telling me that the quote below

Came from the article you posted, which I read by the way? Roflmao!!!

Why are you so childish?

Before you posted, some had proffererd arguments, others had offered pictures. No one had hurled abuse.
Stop being stupid. You came on and without reading a thing, hurled abuse at everybody.

You were the very first to haul abuse . This is the quote from your first post that made me give you the deserved "sharap".
Can we please start thinking rather than continuing to fuel our delusions with sick and irrational conclusions that continue to keep us were we remain?

I have ignored this previously; but rather leave things be, you keep raising the issue like the donkey brained half wit that you are.

Now can we keep to the topic?
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2009
Do you own a dictionary? Visit www.YourDictionary.com today.

[size=13pt]delusion [/size] de·lu·sion (di lo̵̅o̅′z̸hən)

noun

[size=13pt]a deluding or being deluded
a false belief or opinion
Psychiatry a false, persistent belief maintained in spite of evidence to the contrary[/size]

[size=13pt]sick  [/size] definition
sick (sik)

adjective

[size=13pt]suffering from disease or illness; unwell; ill: in this sense, now rare or literary in England

having nausea; vomiting or about to vomit: the predominant sense in England

characteristic of or accompanying sickness a sick expression

of or for sick people sick leave

deeply disturbed or distressed; extremely upset, as by grief, disappointment, disgust, failure, etc.

disgusted by reason of excess; annoyed or exasperated: usually with of sick of such excuses

often sick and tired

in poor condition; impaired; unsound

having a great longing or nostalgia (for) sick for the hills

of sickly color; pale

having a discharge of the menses; menstruating

mentally ill or emotionally disturbed

Informal sadistic, morbid, or abnormally unwholesome a sick joke

☆ Agric.
incapable of producing an adequate yield of a certain crop wheatsick soil
infested with harmful microorganisms a sick field[/size]

[size=13pt]irrational [/size] definition
ir·ra·tional (i ras̸h′ə nəl)

adjective

[size=13pt]lacking the power to reason
contrary to reason; senseless; unreasonable; absurd
Math. designating a real number not expressible as an integer or as a quotient of two integers: √ and pi are irrational numbers[/size]

Now please tell me who the childish one is and while you are at it, tell me how I HURLED ABUSES on everybody again. Telling you you ought to be open to the harshness when you came back with a sharrap!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Busybody2(f): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
Some people never change cool cool cool
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
Very funny Kobojunkie.
You really are a baby.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
Oh please!!!! Adult, answer the question !!!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
debosky:

An allegation  cannot be regarded as baseless UNLESS it has been investigated and revealed to have no facts backing it up - till that is done, it remains an unproven allegation.

1.  Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
2. The act of alleging.
3. A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper's charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
4. Law An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.
So whats the difference between what you're saying and what i said??
I mentioned allegations and facts complimented one another while Afam implied there's a difference
Afam:
. . .stating that an allegation is not an established fact is not the same thing as stating it's baseless
heres what you wrote debosky
"An allegation  cannot be regarded as baseless UNLESS it has been investigated and revealed to have no facts backing it up" - In other words An allegation can be regarded as baseless WHEN it has been revealed to have no Facts backing it up. . . .
This is clearly not what Afam the wise one said.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
;d
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by chidichris(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2009
if what the dying charles and taylor is saying shld be used as a ground, i therefore ask again; WHO IS CIA?
at what point are we(africans) going to learn to accept responsibilities for our actions? with his level of wiseness, it is a stupid thing to say that cia brought him into power when the issue is on his crimes against his fellow africans. it is either we accept our fate here or we accept that we are sensiless. how can we continue in this way? does it mean that africans have no senses of their own?
like i said before, if the cia brought him to power, they are here to take his life and power which belongs to them. he must learnt to give back to those who give him. they gave him and they are taking back what they gave.
the most dangerious thing with us africans is our readiness to speak big and unrelated grammers in our wide and dangerious reasoning which have contributed to our continious backward movements.
he is a war lord and a war criminal and that is the issue at hand.
it is writen, those who live bord sword will die by sword.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Afam(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2009
debosky:

An allegation cannot be regarded as baseless UNLESS it has been investigated and revealed to have no facts backing it up - till that is done, it remains an unproven allegation.

1. Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
2. The act of alleging.

Trying to explain anything to this idiot called Tudor is an effort in futility because his problem is a comprehension limited one.

My people say that half knowledge is dangerous and this clown is proving this to be true.

This is how people go about broadcasting their ignorance for the world to see.

I will not waste my time explaining to this idiot because it seems his level of intelligence cannot differentiate between a baseless allegation and one that is not baseless.

Little wonder they say the empty barrel makes the loudest of noises. All quantity but zero quality.

So, slowpoke Tudor keep entertaining us with your stupidity and extremely low level of intelligence.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2009
Afam:

Trying to explain anything to this idiot called Tudor is an effort in futility because his problem is a comprehension limited one.

My people say that half knowledge is dangerous and this clown is proving this to be true.

This is how people go about broadcasting their ignorance for the world to see.

I will not waste my time explaining to this idiot because it seems his level of intelligence cannot differentiate between a baseless allegation and one that is not baseless.

Little wonder they say the empty barrel makes the loudest of noises. All quantity but zero quality.

So, slowpoke Tudor keep entertaining us with your stupidity and extremely low level of intelligence.
Cry cry baby
You refuse to eat the humble pie and acknowledge your stupidity even the face of black and white evidence. . . I'm not suprised dolts like you think you're always right.
Empty barrels like Afam make the loudest noise. . .
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by lannre(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2009
CIA,CHARLES TAYLOR ,HAGUE,PROCEEDINGS,JUDGEMENT, I DONT LIKE CORWARDS,SAME WAY SADAM WAS RUNNING AROUND THEN. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAIM,ITS GOOD TO FEEL WHAT IT IS TO BE ON TRIAL,ANTICIPATION OF DEATH IS WORSE THAN DEATH-CHARLES JUST WAIT. DONT SWEAT UNDER THE RAIN NO ONE WILL OBSERVE THE WETNESS OF YA SKIN
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2009
Charles Taylor should shut the fuc.k up! angry
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Charles Taylor should shut the fuc.k up! angry

Simple.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by antibush: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2009
You guys are carried away by greedy medias around the world. They made Taylor a monster so their articles would sell. Looking at the pictures from sierra Leone, Have you guys seen people like that in Liberia? Taylor control 90 percent of that country at the time of the war.
It's a big shame for sierra leoneans to have done this to their own people, and trying to point finger to someone else for training, teaching and practically leading them against their own way. Nonsense! In Africa, Every monkey look after his own tail. We know Nigerians for misleading people. They did the same with president Doe, set him up with prince johnson, Nigerians ecomog were the only members from the force that benefited materially, financially and so on, so it would have been so stupid for anyone to have bought Obasanjo's story at the time . We know he was seeking a third term in becoming a dictator. we Liberians know that The Us government got Liberians blood on their head, We Liberians are decent people.
Here is the story you need to know. CIA through the Reagan administration free Taylor to go to Libya as a spy. at that time Ellen johnson and others had just had the failed coup against Doe.As Taylor was getting ready for his African trip from Mexico, he heard about this Liberian group looking for someone to heard this NPFL. Mr woweyou took this man to meet Ellen johnson for the operation. He was chosen. At that time there were already men training in Libya by HB fambulleh which were non nimbaians. But Taylor said we need to involve more people from nimba. But this was how he got on board.He actually met Gaddafi and told him the story. so the both man decided that they will give the CIA a false story. So this why the Americans didn't want Taylor to succeed in his presidency. So when they heard that he was supporting rebels in sierra Leone, they found a way to implicate him, disgrace him and close his mouth. You guys need to do more research then hear say.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2009
Antibush ??
Who you dey deceive
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2009
Tudór:

Antibush ??
Who you dey deceive

Elaborate your position.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2009
Conspiracy theories without facts to back them up dont hold much water. I wouldn't expect an anti western entity to understand that.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2009
Taylor is innocent? The media blamed it all on Taylor? WOW!!! shocked
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2009
Kobo i wonder ooo!
This people will go ANY length to demonize America and the media.
I laugh! grin grin grin
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by back2back(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2009
antibush:

Here is the story you need to know. CIA through the Reagan administration free Taylor to go to Libya as a spy. at that time Ellen johnson and others had just had the failed coup against Doe.As Taylor was getting ready for his African trip from Mexico, he heard about this Liberian group looking for someone to heard this NPFL. Mr woweyou took this man to meet Ellen johnson for the operation. He was chosen. At that time there were already men training in Libya by HB fambulleh which were non nimbaians. But Taylor said we need to involve more people from nimba. But this was how he got on board.He actually met Gaddafi and told him the story. so the both man decided that they will give the CIA a false story. So this why the Americans didn't want Taylor to succeed in his presidency. So when they heard that he was supporting rebels in sierra Leone, they found a way to implicate him, disgrace him and close his mouth. You guys need to do more research then hear say.

Gbam!!

I know for a fact, that US recruited Taylor for Liberia.

I know for a fact, that along the way Taylor went for training in Libya at a time US-Libya were on war-path.

The missing point is where their 'master-stooge' relationship went sour!

Antibush has provided a link to missing part.

I wish Taylor to state everything clearly on the table.

For those who are wise:

Lesson:
Never agree to be stooge for USA/UK! If you agree, never go against that agreement. They will punish you very well to serve as example to others.!

They did it to:
Mugabe:
The Lancaster Agreement saw Mugabe make two important and contentious concessions. First, he allowed 20 seats to be reserved for whites in the new Parliament, and second, he agreed to a ten year moratorium on constitutional amendments.

Saddam:
In 1982 with Iranian success on the battlefield, the U.S. made its backing of Iraq more pronounced, supplying it with intelligence, economic aid, normalizing relations with the government (broken during the 1967 Six-Day War), and also supplying "dual-use" equipment and vehicles. Dual use items are civilian items such as heavy trucks, armored ambulances and communications gear as well as industrial technology that can have a military application.[46] President Ronald Reagan decided that the United States "could not afford to allow Iraq to lose the war to Iran", and that the United States "would do whatever was necessary to prevent Iraq from losing the war with Iran."[47] President Reagan formalized this policy by issuing a National Security Decision Directive ("NSDD"wink to this effect in June, 1982.

Mobutu
With the end of the Cold War in the 1990s, Mobutu lost much of the Western financial support that had been provided in return for his intervention in the affairs of Zaire’s neighbours

Noriega:
Noriega worked with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from the late 1950s to the 1980s, and was on the CIA payroll for much of this time, although the relationship had not become contractual until 1967.[4]

Nonetheless, he retained U.S. support until February 4, 1989, when the Drug Enforcement Administration indicted him on federal drug charges.[5]  Noriega claims that on March 18, 1988, he met with United States Department of State officials William Walker and Michael Kozak, who offered him $2 million to go into exile in Spain.
The U.S. saw Noriega as a double agent (his State Department nickname was "rent-a-colonel"[citation needed]) and believed that he gave information not only to the U.S. and U.S. allies Taiwan and Israel, but also to communist Cuba. He also sold weapons to the leftist Sandinista government in Nicaragua in the late 1970s.[7]
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2009
And we wonder why at the end of the day, most of our DICTATORS work off FREE with blood of thousands on their hands.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by chykeo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
THE EGYPTIANS YOU SEE TODAY; YOU SHALL SEE NO MORE!
And the ammorites, the phillistines and all those fighting the isrealites turned against themselves and started kiiling themselves. Is that what this post is turning into? LET CIA REPLY CHARLES TAYLOR IF HE MAKES ALLEGATIONS AGAISNT THEM. CIA has the capacity to do so

Charles Taylor is a criminal! What put him in prison before? CRIME Why is he in prison now CRIME
Since the CIA helped him escape from prison in America, let him wait for them now to come and help him exscape from prison in the Hague.

Those who ride on top of the tiger, normally end up inside the belly of the tiger.

Pictures of those amputated is troubling. I see them on TV sometimes. It makes my heart bleed.

Taylor should dance to the music.

Uzo emechiri na onitsha agahi akwabiri m aka. Let taylor rot in Hague. If I knew the day of judgement, I will be in Hague to witness it
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by auwal87(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2009
If the sponsors are living, then there will be more Charlse Taylors, more Bin Ladens and more Saddams!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by cfours: 5:28am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2012
c.fours:

shame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16627628

hmmm, and some dumb population will still call this a conspiracy theory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Our President Doing In Saudi Arabia? / Ogun Debt Reduced From N87Billion To N63Billion / Can A White Man Still Rule Nigeria? – Guy Scott Is Zambia’s Interim President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.