Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor (5670 Views)

Charles Taylor's Family Ejected From Calabar Mansion / Charles Taylor Arrested In Nigeria After Escape. / Has Charles Taylor Escaped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
The Africans are ready to hold up for their own mistakes and stop the finger pointing, that will be the day Africa will be healed of all her plagues.
The day a man man realizes that he is sick, that is the turning point, but if he still see other as mad man and see himself as the Aso rock of Abuja, he is still sick.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by texazzpete(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
Beaf:

@Kobojunkie. Sharap!

What is common with these countries Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Congo, Somalia, Liberia?
Ans - American influence and war.
. . .Maybe Djibouti is next?

Can you provide information on the 'American influence' in these countries you've listed above?
but you won't, will you? That will only show your ignorance.

Instead of you pathetic, babbling dolts to focus on Sudan where people are being killed in Darfur, or Zimbabwe where people are starving daily, you choose to go down the conspiracy theory route. While the Chinese routinely shoot down UN attempts to take harsh and punitive measures against Sudan's government over the Darfur crisis, you try and raise noise over unverifiable claims.
When you people finally get the balls to fix your country and your continent, you'll progress. Keep pushing the blame onto others and you'll see where we all end up.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Afam(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
texazzpete:

You dolts will believe anything anyone tells you as long as it fits in with your crazy conspiracy theories.  Since when did a drowning man like Charles Taylor become a credible witness?
As long as dumbos like you keep blaming everything on the CIA, Africa will never progress. You're no better than Mugabe, starving his people to insanity while blaming his errors on the 'Western imperialists'.

You call people dolts and dumbos for choosing to believe what Charles Taylor said? Wonderful.

What if what Charles Taylor said is 100% correct? What will that make you?

It is well known that CIA has been involved in things like what Charles Taylor is alleging, so why the name calling?

@topic,

Foreign influence in Africa is not a secret. Charles Taylor could not have escaped from a high security prison in the US and ended up being the president of Liberia if he did not have support right from the prison escape.

However, in spite of what CIA may have done he should be bold enough to accept full responsibilities of his actions and based on his actions he deserves the death sentence even though killing him would not be enough to right the wrongs he did while in power.

Unfortunately, he is being tried by foreigners in a foreign country, it would have been nice if Africans can dish out their own style of trials and execution for crimes like these on their leaders.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
texazzpete:

YaY!! Charles Taylor said the CIA helped him escape. So it must be true.
SO now that we know that Charles Taylor is a reliable person whose testimony must be believed, that means he must be innocent of all the charges levied against him as he has claimed. Afterall, we now know he's an honest man, right?

You dolts will believe anything anyone tells you as long as it fits in with your crazy conspiracy theories.  Since when did a drowning man like Charles Taylor become a credible witness?
As long as dumbos like you keep blaming everything on the CIA, Africa will never progress. You're no better than Mugabe, starving his people to insanity while blaming his errors on the 'Western imperialists'.

I'm not surprised. there's always a historical precedence for this blame shifting. In the 1930s we saw Hitler convince millions of Germans that the Jews were the source of the problems of the world. we know what happened next.
Tell them please!
They keep believing EVERYTHING as long as it oozes conspiracy from the CIA.
Soon Yara'mumu would claim its the CIA that damaged his kidneys and you'll see all of them drooling. . .
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
Afam:

You call people dolts and dumbos for choosing to believe what Charles Taylor said? Wonderful.

What if what Charles Taylor said is 100% correct?
What will that make you?

It is well known that CIA has been involved in things like what Charles Taylor is alleging,
so why the name calling?

@topic,

Foreign influence in Africa is not a secret. Charles Taylor could not have escaped from a high security prison in the US and ended up being the president of Liberia if he did not have support right from the prison escape.

However, in spite of what CIA may have done he should be bold enough to accept full responsibilities of his actions and based on his actions he deserves the death sentence even though killing him would not be enough to right the wrongs he did while in power.

Unfortunately, he is being tried by foreigners in a foreign country, it would have been nice if Africans can dish out their own style of trials and execution for crimes like these on their leaders.
Why am i not suprised this is coming from Afam the anti-american campaigner. . .
What if charles taylor is 100% wrong?
You decide to believe whatever fuels your hate for America.
Do you have evidence that the CIA sprung mr taylor from jail??
That they've done it before doesn't necessarily mean they were involved with charles taylor. To assume such is daft at best.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
becoomrich:

There is nothing wrong if the CIA bring a person to power. Since africa need to be clean up. But taylor got power drunk.

the cia may have wanted him to change the system for better. he did not.

but nothing is wrong in CIA influence decision around the world if a good reason.  If saddam got hold of atomic power. it would have been a different story. And that why CIA influence and decision is most time for the general good of the people. i have live here for very long time. They try to play fair most of the time. And it is a good organization to work with. they pay alot of money in salary.

Someone has to make the decision , why would CIA allow a man who is interested in nuclear weapon in power, it is danger to the world. And danger to our people. the CIA have the duty to bring down sure leader either in africa or anywhere in the world. The world have to act fast, every minute delay is danger. and CIA should not wait. it is like a time bomb.

taylor should have got in to africa and got out of power. you do not need power for too long to change the life of the people. i have live here for many years, and i can tell you for living here i can change the life of the power, because living over here is like living inside a university, you see the mistake africa leaders makes.

Saddam? Dis guy don kolo grin
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by back2back(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2009
And when is OBJ going to be arrested by same UN for wiping out ODI village??

And when is BUSH goin to be arrested by same UN for the carnage in Iraqi??

Let us see who can give answer to above!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
pathetic, babbling dolts, dumbos. . .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Clever texazzpete in da house!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Afam(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

Why am i not suprised this is coming from Afam the anti-american campaigner. . .
What if charles taylor is 100% wrong?
You decide to believe whatever fuels your hate for America.
Do you have evidence that the CIA sprung mr taylor from jail??
That they've done it before doesn't necessarily mean they were involved with charles taylor. To assume such is daft at best.

I have not claimed Charles Taylor is 100% right and I went further to interpret it as allegation because it is not an established fact.

However, I queried the rationale behind someone calling people dolts and dumbos simply because those people do not share in his beliefs or convictions.

On Charles Taylor and jail break it is not hard for any intelligent mind to understand that such high profile prisoner cannot just escape from a high security jail in the US and return to his country to become president.

Now, as to your insult which you know by now that I will always respond to in kind here is my response - I may be daft but judging from your reckless and stupid posts on this forum it is obvious you lack basic home training and never have I seen a human being that is not only unintelligent but ignorant and plain stupid. That you insult your parents at home and they ignore you don't mean others will tolerate your excesses.

However, I know for sure that people like you when faced with statements they cannot counter easily resort to insults just to divert attention from the core issues. Pigs like you will remain pigs, that's a promise that you will live and die with, silly thing.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2009
back2back:

And when is OBJ going to be arrested by same UN for wiping out ODI village??

And when is BUSH goin to be arrested by same UN for the carnage in Iraqi??

Let us see who can give answer to above!

The fight in ODi was declared by the MENDs and what OBJ did was to stop the insanity, please note that i am not an OBJ fan, i cant stand the guy at all.
Bush went to the UN before the invasion and wasnt just done anyhow, although, he never got all the support of the players as needed, but UN was aware of it and not just some bomb flying overnight without warning.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
Roflmao!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by back2back(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
The fight in ODi was declared by the MENDs and what OBJ did was to stop the insanity, please note that i am not an OBJ fan, i cant stand the guy at all.
Bush went to the UN before the invasion and wasnt just done anyhow, although, he never got all the support of the players as needed, but UN was aware of it and not just some bomb flying overnight without warning.

pls dont answer what you dont know. ODI was 1999 long before MEND came into pic.

that said, OBJ wipe out the whole ODI village. He killed innoccent Nigerians. when is he going to be arrested by UN?

Bush war in Iraqi was illegal like Taylor war in Liberia. So when is Bush going to be arrested?

Lets have someone that can answer!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Chiddysville(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
Charles Taylor's allegation against the CIA is not surprising at all considering the American and European antics in Africa up till date. Taylor might have felt used and dumped the way many of his fellow travellers were used. The covert activities of the Cia in the death of Nkrumah and patrice lumumba is there, installation of Mobutu Sese seko, many coups etc. Their activities through the various multinational corporations in fueling tribal conflicts in Africa is still going on and all in their bid to squander Africa's resources. It's time we all put a stop to all these bad and corrupt leadership. Put our tribal differences aside, put these tribal criminals where they are supposed to be and join hands to develop Africa
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Obinoscopy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
Charles Taylor committed less crimes compared to other african despots.
Leaders like the president of Sudan, Niger, Gabon etc all deserve to face the music just like how Charles Taylor is doing now.
Make God bring justice to Africa.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
Afam:

I have not claimed Charles Taylor is 100% right and I went further to interpret it as allegation because it is not an established fact.

However, I queried the rationale behind someone calling people dolts and dumbos simply because those people do not share in his beliefs or convictions.

He called them dolts because they took charles taylors word for it without any form of evidence whatsoever. Learn to read and understand!

On Charles Taylor and jail break[b] it is not hard for any intelligent mind to understand that such high profile prisoner cannot just escape from a high security jail in the US and return to his country to become president.[/b]
Err why not??

I knew it!

You can never been sincere. First you acknowledge it's a baseless allegation now you're trying to bring out reasons to indict the CIA.
What a slowpoke you are! If you gonna hate America, hate them with all honesty. Don't come here pretending you've got any form of objectivity.
You can deceive others, but WE KNOW YOU!
Now, as to your insult which you know by now that I will always respond to in kind here is my response - I may be daft but judging from your reckless and stupid posts on this forum it is obvious you lack basic home training and never have I seen a human being that is not only unintelligent but ignorant and plain stupid. That you insult your parents at home and they ignore you don't mean others will tolerate your excesses.

However, I know for sure that people like you when faced with statements they cannot counter easily resort to insults just to divert attention from the core issues. Pigs like you will remain pigs, that's a promise that you will live and die with, silly thing.

Oh cry cry baby embarassed embarassed embarassed
did i hurt your feelings again??. . . . You're still daft you know. . . . grin grin
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
I thought we were all adult exchanging views, why all the name callings?
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

He called them dolts because they took charles taylors word for it without any form of evidence whatsoever. Learn to read and understand!
Err why not??

He called everyone who had contributed before him "dolts", because he was to lazy to read the OP. The OP consists of allegations and quotations from Charles Taylor as quoted from press rooms external to NL.
Until texazzPete posted, the posts remained neutral. Its just an attempt at bullying. Fail!
The OP itself draws no conclusions, so were did people take "charles taylors word for it"? You and texazzPete seem to be carrying some sort of bitterness? Please allow others discuss.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tell that to Afam. I only said "to assume such is daft" not he's personally daft.
But being the ignorant slowpoke he is, he took it personally and started insulting me. How daft is that?
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
@Beaf, if anyone needs to WHINE, not you.  cry YOU actually started it all by telling people, and even I, to shut up for stating your delusions were not FACTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kobojunkie. Sharap!

Quote from: oyb on Today at 08:12:09 AM
a fact that most people overlook is that throughout the cold war the united states and the west supported all sorts of despotic governments in third world nations for the 'greater good'

What is common with these countries Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Congo, Somalia, Liberia?

I thought that was what you were up for?  grin wink
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
Beaf:

He called everyone who had contributed before him "dolts", because he was to lazy to read the OP. The OP consists of allegations and quotations from Charles Taylor as quoted from press rooms external to NL.
Until texazzPete posted, the posts remained neutral. Its just an attempt at bullying. Fail!
The OP itself draws no conclusions, so were did people take "charles taylors word for it"? You and texazzPete seem to be carrying some sort of bitterness? Please allow others discuss.
It's either you're an illiterate or a bloody lair!
Is this how you define neutral??
Beaf:

sharap!
It is confirmation from the horses mouth.
This was the SECOND reply to the thread and it was from YOU.
Far from neutral don't you think?? HYPOCRITE!!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by back2back(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
Basic post turns into 'free for all' insult!!!

And people still wonder why africa is not developing?

And people still wonder the 'silent after effect of colonialism'?

Gosh
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
back2back:

Basic post turns into 'free for all' insult!!!

And people still wonder why africa is not developing?

And people still wonder the 'silent after effect of colonialism'?

Gosh

Na so we see am oh.
Ordinary post is bringing out the thugs even in the cyber.
Cyberthug no good oh, i beg tell them
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Afam(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

Of course, a mind reader and a fool would tell the world why someone did something, interesting.

Tudór:

You can never been sincere. [b]First you acknowledge it's a baseless allegation [/b]now you're trying to bring out reasons to indict the CIA.
What a slowpoke you are! If you gonna hate America, hate them with all honesty. Don't come here pretending you've got any form of objectivity.

The content in bold refers, I never acknowledged Charles Taylor's statement was baseless, this is another shameless lie by a cursed idiot.

I need not debate about hating America because I do not but will always point out atrocities and wrong doings by countries especially the West because it is the West that goes around with this "holier than thou" attitude and I object to it.

Obama visited Ghana and talked about democracy and African leaders but the first stop on African soil was in Egypt, a country that practices a type of democracy the US would object to if the president of that country was not doing their bidding. Even Saudi Arabia does not practice democracy and yet the US does not openly condemn the country even in spite of the human right issues there.

So, while you may have sold your soul to the US and you are ever ready to insult anyone that does not share your stupid commendation you must understand that there are people that think with their brains and not just allow some people to force them to accept all forms of propaganda, lies and misinformation.

My initial response was to texxazzpete and even while objecting to his name calling I never insulted him but an idiot and cursed fool like you who probably insults and slaps his father anytime he feels like thinks other people would tolerate his excesses.

You are a complete and total slowpoke.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
Afam:

Of course, a mind reader and a fool would tell the world why someone did something, interesting.

The content in bold refers, I never acknowledged Charles Taylor's statement was baseless, this is another shameless lie by a cursed idiot.

I need not debate about hating America because I do not but will always point out atrocities and wrong doings by countries especially the West because it is the West that goes around with this "holier than thou" attitude and I object to it.

Obama visited Ghana and talked about democracy and African leaders but the first stop on African soil was in Egypt, a country that practices a type of democracy the US would object to if the president of that country was not doing their bidding. Even Saudi Arabia does not practice democracy and yet the US does not openly condemn the country even in spite of the human right issues there.

So, while you may have sold your soul to the US and you are ever ready to insult anyone that does not share your stupid commendation you must understand that there are people that think with their brains and not just allow some people to force them to accept all forms of propaganda, lies and misinformation.

My initial response was to texxazzpete and even while objecting to his name calling I never insulted him but an idiot and cursed fool like you who probably insults and slaps his father anytime he feels like thinks other people would tolerate his excesses.

i think we are going too far with this oh
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Beaf, if anyone needs to WHINE, not you.  cry YOU actually started it all by telling people, and even I, to shut up for stating your delusions were not FACTS.

I thought that was what you were up for?  grin wink

"The OP consists of allegations and quotations from Charles Taylor as quoted from press rooms external to NL." You could have clicked the links before posting. No? Maybe, then you would have known that I wasn't stating my opinion. I'm 100% sure we would be discussing the topic if posters would take a couple of minutes to read linked material (and comment on the topic).
You refferred to my delusions only because you had veered off on an unrelated tangent.
I hope we can now go back to discussing Charles Taylor.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
Afam:

Yeah and you don't expect a slowpoke to understand it either. . .

The lenghts you're willing to go in order to LIE is SHAMEFUL.

Have a look at your stupidity below. . .
Afam:

Why are you contradicting and embarassing yourself??

How does all these rubbish you've written relate to charles taylor and the CIA springing him from jail??
What a dolt!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by No2Atheism(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
tunnytox:

Only God knows what is wrong with most of African Leaders, they are so corrupt, blood thirsty, selfish and deluded. [b]Charles Taylor was meant to overthrow the brutal regime of Samuel Doe and bring peace/reconciliation to Liberia, instead he went ahead to oppress, cannibalise and executes his own people at will. [/b]Who will save us Africans from this brutal regimes? sometimes i wonder may be the black race is suffering from some sort of curse. Only few African countries have genuine democracy, a large percentage of Africans are living in poverty. However, it is a known fact that the CIA, M15, Russian intelligence and even now China are involved in African affairs but when are we going to wake up and stop killing, torturing and maimimg ourselves?. If the CIA brought Taylor to Power I'm sure at least they do not asked him to be executing people at will. Shame on you Taylor and hope you rot in Jail

The highlighted point is the same mistake that most Africans and black people tend to make when it comes to Europeans or Arabs.

- Europeans are always protecting their own interest no matter wat, hence please do not be deceived Europeans never do anything without benefitting Europe in the long or short term, even if it means it causes loss of life of Africans.
- History of the past 500 years shows that the leopard as we know the europeans have not really changed their spots, they have only modernised it.
- Charles Taylor was never supported and invested in, so that he could save Africa, He was supported and invested in so that he could realise the agenda of Europeans in Africa.
- CIA is not a good samaritan, they were created to protect military and commercial interest of a select group of people ruling the Western World, the day Africans wake up and realise that and then stop giving them opportunities is that day we would start reducing the occurence of dictators in Africa.
- Charles Taylor just like Saddam Hussein was only supported as long as he was useful to further and propagate European interest in the countries where he was used in.
- If there is no buyer then there is no market, there was a market and Charles Taylor was used to ensure the chain of supply was maintained as far as African resources was concerned.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by back2back(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

The highlighted point is the same mistake that most Africans and black people tend to make when it comes to Europeans or Arabs.

- Europeans are always protecting their own interest no matter wat, hence please do not be deceived Europeans never do anything without benefitting Europe in the long or short term, even if it means it causes loss of life of Africans.
- History of the past 500 years shows that the leopard know as the europeans have not really changed their spot, they have only modernised it.
- Charles Taylor was never supported and invested in so that he could save Africa, He was supported and invested in so that he could realise the agenda of europeans in Africa.
- CIA is not a good samaritan, they were created to protect military and commercial interest of a select group of people ruling the Western World, the day Africans wake up and realise that and then stop giving them opportunities is that day we would start reducing the occurence of dictators in Africa.
- Charles Taylor just like Saddam Hussein was only supported as long as he was useful to further and propagate European interest in the countries where he was used in.
- If there is no buyer then there is no market, there was a market and Charles Taylor was used to ensure the chain of supply was maintained as far as African resources was concerned.

Gbam!!!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Beaf: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

- History of the past 500 years shows that the leopard know as the europeans have not really changed their spot, they have only modernised it.
- Charles Taylor was never supported and invested in so that he could save Africa, He was supported and invested in so that he could realise the agenda of europeans in Africa.

Exactly!
My grouse is, why someone who was in govt but now wanted for theft and on a runner?
There is a reason why they look for the worst like Mobutu Sese Seko and Idi Amin Dada (both f.ucking "Field Marshals"wink.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Afam(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
The good thing about an open forum like this one is that it offers one ample time to display his or her stupidity.

Tudór:

Yeah and you don't expect a slowpoke to understand it either. . .
The lenghts you're willing to go in order to LIE is SHAMEFUL.

The quote above though very clear has been shamelessly misunderstood by this waste of orgasm called Tudor.

Tudór:

Have a look at your stupidity below. . .Why are you contradicting and embarassing yourself?? How does all these rubbish you've written relate to charles taylor and the CIA springing him from jail??

Now, mr Idiot a bit of education for you.

Stating that an allegation is not an established fact is not the same thing as stating that it is baseless unless your parents didn't send you to school or that you are inherently incapable of comprehending simple english.

There are indeed more than 2 good reasons for Charles Taylor to make the allegations though I will always treat facts as facts and allegations as allegations regardless of the issue on ground unlike an idiot like you that does not know the difference between baseless, facts and allegations.

You will certainly self destruct on this forum, I have seen clowns and morons like you come and go on this forum.
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
RoflamO !!! @Beaf for his failed attempt to slide out of this one.

So @Beaf, you are telling me that the quote below

@Kobojunkie. Sharap!

Came from the article you posted, which I read by the way? Roflmao!!!
Re: CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor by Tudor6(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
Afam:

The good thing about an open forum like this one is that it offers one ample time to display his or her stupidity.

The quote above though very clear has been shamelessly misunderstood by this waste of orgasm called Tudor.

Now, mr Idiot a bit of education for you.

Stating that an allegation is not an established fact is not the same thing as stating that it is baseless [/b]unless your parents didn't send you to school or that you are inherently incapable of comprehending simple english.

[b]There are indeed more than 2 good reasons for Charles Taylor to make the allegations
though I will always treat facts as facts and allegations as allegations regardless of the issue on ground unlike an idiot like you that does not know the difference between baseless, facts and allegations.

You will certainly self destruct on this forum, I have seen clowns and morons like you come and go on this forum. 

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't we all love the naked spectacle when fools trip over themselves all in a bid to hide their latent stupidity? . . . .grin grin grin grin

Somebody pls tell this slowpoke that here in the real world allegations are made based on FACTS and that a baseless allegation is one made without evidence/FACTS to back it up.
So mumu they are not different rather they compliment one another. . .a baseless allegation is one made without facts. *special needs class dismissed*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Debt Reduced From N87Billion To N63Billion / EXCLUSIVE: Adamu Muazu Bundled Out Of PDP Governors’ Meeting / Restructuring Calls: My Fears For Igbos – Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.