Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An (5313 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / IPOB & MASSOB Suspend Pro-Biafra Protests / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by hltman: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Meantime, a palpable trepidation is rife in the South-East geopolitical zone following yesterday’s warning from the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, directing all Fulani herdsmen engaged in pastoral activities to retreat to the northern part of the country as their safety can longer be guaranteed.

The pro-Biafra groups said it has become imperative for the Fulani herdsmen to leave the region as it can no longer, ”tolerate the systematic killing of our people and invasion of our land in the name of cattle grazing.”

In a statement signed and made available to newsmen in Enugu yesterday, MASSOB Leader, Uchenna Madu, revealed that it has mobilized its allies to ensure that its directive was heeded.

According to Madu, ”we can no longer tolerate the systematic killing of our people and invasion of our land in the name of cattle grazing. Seventy per cent of Fulani herdsmen in the eastern region are Northern-trained secret army assigned for devastation and secret killing of Biafrans.

“MASSOB in collaboration with IPOB and other affiliates have vowed to protect Biafra land with enthusiastic spirit.

Source :updatengr..com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by SUPERPACK: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
j

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by agitator: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
It is a waste of time, the fulani's carry AK-47s. Simple solution, acquire more AKs than them then you are now talking. angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by agitator: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
fantastic grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by EasternActivist: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fulani's you can pack and go...

You have shed enough blood in our lands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
we know how massive IPOB/MASSOB is
i hope SW people are watching and learning?
we dont take shit

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Kyase(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
we dont take shit
Lol the poo that happened sometimes ago in Enugu and anambra?

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
we dont take shit
**** and you think they'll leave abi?
Just touch one of them and see what happens to chinedu in Kano.Small time, u will cry of genocide
While it is OK to caution them, y'all know better than to act foolishly.
Back to SW issue, leave sw and face ur biafra. fight ur cause while we take care of ours

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lienus
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Acjohn(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
na today!!!
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good move
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Acjohn:
na today!!!
e dn tey my broda,,talk is cheap..
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by kayusely: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
we dont take shit
You have forgotten that your people are so many in the north. They are easy targets when crisis breaks out. So watch your unbridled tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by crestedaguiyi: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
agitator:
It is a waste of time, the fulani's carry AK-47s. Simple solution, acquire more AKs than them then you are now talking. angry angry angry

they dont need to acquire what they produce

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by kettykin: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

Arindin, and you think they'll leave abi?
Just touch one of them and see what happens to chinedu in Kano.Small time, u will cry of genocide
Back to SW issue, leave sw and face ur biafra. fight ur cause while we take care of ours
I still can't believe someone whom the Hausa / Fulani private army made his people refugees in mile 12 Lagos after sacking and burning down sections of the city with out resistance still has the audacity to spew out this trash, I swear some people are really so shameless and irritatingly shitty.
Tufiakwa!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by KissCODE(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
agitator:
lolzzz... If you acquire more AKs and they get extra uniform men from wherever, where would IPOB/MASSOB get theirs?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Babatundetinubu: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
As usual...the intention of iPod and massob is fine...but as usual....their modus operandi s based on chest beating... grin...why not get your state governments to follow the path of Ondo and Ogun...simply make laws and make them illegal... angry...after which they will have to bear the consequences... angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Babatundetinubu: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
As usual...the intention of iPod and massob is fine...but as usual....their modus operandi is based on chest beating... grin...why not get your state governments to follow the path of Ondo and Ogun...simply make laws and make them illegal... angry...after which they will have to bear the consequences... angry....ibos and poor strategy.......chai...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by AustineE1: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
kayusely:
You have forgotten that your people are so many in the north. They are easy targets when crisis breaks out. So watch your unbridled tongue
Even the north you often make reference to,Igbos dont just sit and watch and be killed,of course i ve stayed yrs in different parts of the North and i can tell you that igbos holds their ground very well during conflicts. Yet many of our people some time falls victim during this conflicts,but i implore you to ask those who where in Jos during the Jos crisis and let them give you the head count and how Igbo zones were highly guarded with heavy arms.
Even sabon gari in kano is no go area for the Mohammedians during crisis,same as most part of Kaduna south where our people and other christians are domiciled. We the Igbos have learnt the act of self defence the hard way and we watch out for each other in volatile Northern states by living closely together in just few streets or in close proximity. Whenever crisis erupt we come together and defend ourselves together.
More over,most igbos in core nothern states ve contingency plans and are almost planning to relocate down east,just before the ultimate balkanization of the contraption called Nigeria.
For now,God bless Nigeria and all its good people.

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:
As usual...the intention of iPod and massob is fine...but as usual....their modus operandi s based on chest beating... grin...why not get your state governments to follow the path of Ondo and Ogun...simply make laws and make them illegal... angry...after which they will have to bear the consequences... angry
You think that the ban on fulani herdsmen in Ondo will work,nawa o, who will arrest them in Ondo and prosecute them if they continue to rear their cattle in that state?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
agitator:

Quite right, the Fulanis can hold their own with their Ak47 s
Besides its quite unconstitutional to restrict any Nigerian from his right to freedom of movement.
Baseless empty threats like ones we've heard before.
I recall how some ppl easily chickened out after they started such nonsense under the guise of security by detaining and registering northerners en-route their region; only to immediately call for a truce when northerners threatened to sue them to court and take retaliatory actions, including seriously considering breaking away. - how times fly; they have obviously forgotten and maybe need to be reminded again.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
kettykin:

I still can't believe someone whom the Hausa / Fulani private army made his people refugees in mile 12 Lagos after sacking and burning down sections of the city with out resistance still has the audacity to spew out this trash, I swear some people are really so shameless and irritatingly shitty.
Tufiakwa!!!
Anoda apoda spotted
You guys always think u can rub it in trying to massage ur ego, anyways good for you if it makes you happy.
I guess ur warlord who ran away to Abidjan after leading u people into a suicide mission is more SHAMELESS.
The IRRITATING PART was he came back to contest presidency in the same country he wasted his brothers against, what could be more treacherous?
The same people who "sacked" us in mile 12 are holding ur new warlord, (that is leading u on another suicide mission, as una no dey learn na) captive, yet we keep hearing ultimatums.
Now run along and go prepare for tomorrow's protest

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by omololu2020(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

Anoda apoda spotted
You guys always think u can rub it in trying to massage ur ego, anyways good for you if it makes you happy.
I guess ur warlord who ran away to Abidjan after leading u people into a suicide mission is more SHAMELESS.
The IRRITATING PART was he came back to contest presidency in the same country he wasted his brothers against, what could be more treacherous?
The same people who "sacked" us in mile 12 are holding ur new warlord, (that is leading u on another suicide mission, as una no dey learn na) captive, yet we keep hearing ultimatums.
Now run along and go prepare for tomorrow's protest
the foo!s keep talking about hausas that came to burn few buildings in the middle of the night grin...they were no where to be found during the fight when touts came for them..if it was not for security personnel,a lot of them would have been killed

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by ShegeYorubawa: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:
As usual...the intention of iPod and massob is fine...but as usual....their modus operandi is based on chest beating... grin...why not get your state governments to follow the path of Ondo and Ogun...simply make laws and make them illegal... angry...after which they will have to bear the consequences... angry....ibos and poor strategy.......chai...

Give us the yoruba strategy that brought IDP camps to Mile 12 and ketu. My yoruba friend was burnt in mile12 with his laptop, you are opening your mouth like you have a solution. chai! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by vanguard90(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
kettykin, iamkeyz, u guys should leave sw alone, fight ur battle and leave us with ours
The problem with u guys is living in self denial, while we all agree the north is fishbone in our necks, u guys refuse to accept the fact that you can't face them head on. But you keep denying it to massage ur ego.
Or how else do you explain that inspite of provocations, u keep giving ultimatums and strong warnings
What have you done inspite of recent revelations of abductions of your daughters?
What have you done concerning raping of woman by herdsmen in ur land?
What have u done about killings of ur protesters?
What about KANU's incarceration? I remember some of you even said that was ur plans all along, Lol. I could go on and on.

The sad truth is the north is a burden we have to live with, at least for now
Trust me, I honestly want dissolution of Nigeria, at least so, we'll rest, but you won't wish for war if you know what it is about.

The earlier you people start respecting us and we respecting you, the better for us all. Until then, u hate me, I hate you, u insult me, I reciprocate

Modified
The cleverless Beclever, u should have taken a look at this before quoting me

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
kettykin:

Tufiakwa!!!

Whoever denied you your thinking cap to put you in this sorry state ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Nsonso: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

**** and you think they'll leave abi?
****Common sense did not permit u to know that they will be dealt with systematically without raising any dust. You think people will go on rampage after Fulani herdsmen; NO. It will be a snail-like process, like a smouldering fire.
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Quite right, the Fulanis can hold their own with their Ak47 s
Besides its quite unconstitutional to restrict any Nigerian from his right to freedom of movement.
Baseless empty threats like ones we've heard before.
I recall how some ppl easily chickened out after they started such nonsense under the guise of security by detaining and registering northerners en-route their region; only to immediately call for a truce when northerners threatened to sue them to court and take retaliatory actions,
including seriously considering breaking away. - how times fly; they have obviously forgotten and maybe need to be reminded again.

Those chest-beaters are naturally short-sighted and dwarf in memory.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:
kettykin, iamkeyz, u guys should leave sw alone, fight ur battle and leave us with ours
The problem with u guys is living in self denial, while we all agree the north is fishbone in our necks, u guys refuse to accept the fact that you can't face them head on. But you keep denying it to massage ur ego.
Or how else do you explain that inspite of provocations, u keep giving ultimatums and strong warnings
What have you done inspite of recent revelations of abductions of your daughters?
What have you done concerning raping of woman by herdsmen in ur land?
What have u done about killings of ur protesters?
What about KANU's incarceration? I
remember some of you even said that was ur plans all along, Lol. I could go on and on.

The sad truth is the north is a burden we have to live with, at least for now
Trust me, I honestly want dissolution of Nigeria, at least so, we'll rest, but you won't wish for war if you know what it is about.

The earlier you people start respecting us and we respecting you, the better for us all. Until then, u hate me, I hate you, u insult me, I reciprocate

Omo Oko ti ki ise omo ale. Waa pe laiye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Babatundetinubu: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

Give us the yoruba strategy that brought IDP camps to Mile 12 and ketu. My yoruba friend was burnt in mile12 with his laptop, you are opening your mouth like you have a solution. chai! grin grin

I am sure you have heard the casualty count of mile 12.,. If not, I suggest you go and find out..... grin....running around killing school boys and the coming out at night to burn houses is not bravery but cowardice.... grin....when the time came....they all ran into the barracks....who is fooling who....about IDP camps....kindly point out one otherwise....sharrappp...I have no time for rabble rousers... cool cool

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by BeClever: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
vanguard90:

Arindin, and you think they'll leave abi?

Just like you took care of it in Mile 12..shogbo?
Re: BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An by Sunky200: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
right decision but not diplomatic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Gets New Appointment Amid NYSC Certificate Scandal / Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D / This Is The Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Amalgamation Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.