Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Definition Of Biafra's Conqueror: Obasanjo...all Hail Baba Tha Baba! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of Biafra's Conqueror: Obasanjo...all Hail Baba Tha Baba! (644 Views)

Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him / Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Biafra's Conqueror: Obasanjo...all Hail Baba Tha Baba! by JimsonJaat001(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO has, no doubt, done good and evil to Nigeria. He is an evil you must run away from and an angel you must embrace. Put him inside a deep freezer, he will come out so hot but whenever he comes out of an oven, he will be freezing cold!
Commander of the Third Marine Commando who merely killed the civil war elephant with his cap, whereas, others have been shooting for months.......the first time he ruled Nigeria, it was because Murtala died, the second time he ruled, it was because Abiola died........Murtala and Abiola were good friends.........He has never used his personal fund or efforts to get anything. They always call him. The first time he wanted it on his own effort, third term failed woefully! Trust him, he denied it, despite all that we saw, his song concerning third term has always been "It wasn't me"......Baba Na you!
He is the first military man in Nigeria, if not Africa, to hand over to a civilian in what looked like a democratic setting. The whole World celebrated him, he became the UN think tanker, he almost became UN Secretary General but it was his wish, his personal wish always get K leg. Wole Soyinka wrote tens of pettitions against him to stop the UN from producing him, it took the intervention of MKO Abiola, who postrated flat for Soyinka at the Sheraton Hotels, begged him to allow a Nigerian win the UN secrteary general........Soyinka said he was scared, seeing an Aare Ona Kakanfo postrating for him, he stopped further pettitions but the damage has already been done, OBJ never recovered!
OBJ successor in 1979 was a disaster economically and politically, Shagari government was the beginning of acute poverty in the land. Buhari saved us from OBJ's wrong choice. In 2007, OBJ repackaged another disaster. He is also the first civilian ruler who handed over to another civilian in our history. But his choices were worse than before. He packaged a medically dead man as the president and mentally dead semi man as his deputy......Nigeria almost went down to the grave. We were robbed totally, we were killed and maimed.......once again, Buhari came to his aid, saved us, once again, from OBJ wrong choices!!!!
Everyone wants him on their side. Enemies and friends, husband and wives......SInce 1979, no one has ever won the presidential election without OBJ'S obvious support!!!!!!!
He can destroy, he can build. He can steal, he can fight stealing. A writer of books and letters.......lover of women. Give him pounded yam and palm wine, you have finished him. A great entertainer, master of words, great finisher. Always demanding for relevance, you can't ignore him successfully.
He is like Peter, one of The disciples of Jesus. Jesus once told Peter and said "Get thee behind me ye devil", another time he told Peter, he said "Peter, you are the rock upon which I will build my church...." Ase buruku se'rere!
He is indeed an Ebora......
I wish this illustrious son of Nigeria, The Balogun of Owu, the Bulldozer of his enemies, a happy 79th birthday. May you live long and long, in good health and prosperity!
Fire is the pride of a hunter
Blood is the pride of potent medicine
Facing the battle without fear is the pride of a man
I salute the commander of the 3rd Marine Commando
The man on whose feet, Biafra fell like a pack of crumbling cards.
Longlife Balogun!

Culled from Facebook (De-one Ayekooto)
By Jimson Jaat Taofik (Indispensable Jaat)

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Biafra's Conqueror: Obasanjo...all Hail Baba Tha Baba! by Babatundetinubu: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
I suspect this man to be a CIA agent....his relevance over time is remarkable and befuddling...
Re: Definition Of Biafra's Conqueror: Obasanjo...all Hail Baba Tha Baba! by Tunami(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
at op, have u finished typing ur rubbish or u still have more nonsense to tell us? I am sure that you're not from yoruba, because we don't celebrate criminals in yorubaland.
Re: Definition Of Biafra's Conqueror: Obasanjo...all Hail Baba Tha Baba! by JimsonJaat001(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Tunami:
at op, have u finished typing ur rubbish or u still have more nonsense to tell us? I am sure that you're not from yoruba, because we don't celebrate criminals in yorubaland.

Check my profile on Facebook: Jimson Jaat Taofik and that of he who I culled it from (D-one Ayekooto),we are both Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Named New NIMASA Boss / Flashback: Year 2015, When Audu Maikori Foresaw This 'change' / We'll Never Cover Up Corruption, Says Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.