Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole (11016 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Oshiomhole Retires PDP Godfathers in Edo - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by BornStunner1: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State yesterday said he would like to be remembered as a factory worker, leader of a textile union and later organized labour, who fought those he described as “most feared and vicious godfathers” of Edo politics, to win elections as a two-term governor.

Oshiomhole, who will be handing over to his successor, Godwin Obaseki, on November 12, made this known to State House correspondents in Abuja yesterday.

He said, “I want to be remembered as a factory worker who worked and laboured as a daily paid worker in the most subordinates post in textile mill.

“Rising to become leader of the textile union and eventually spending eight years as NLC president, then going back home to confront the most feared and vicious godfathers that monopolised Edo state.

“I fought godfathers, which is essential to make way for liberal democracy”.
On his mission to the State House, the governor said he came to invite President Muhammadu Buhari for a State Visit in Edo before his tenure ends in about three weeks, to inaugurate some people-oriented projects executed by his administration.
Oshiomhole stated that the projects expected to be inaugurated by President Buhari would include a five-star hospital in the state.
He said that he was not worried of being betrayed by Mr. Obaseki, who he labored to install as successor, after he must have handed over the mantle of leadership of the state to him.
According to him, Obaseki’s allegiance should be to the people, not him.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/10/remember-me-as-conqueror-of-vicious-godfathers-in-edo-says-oshiomhole/

5 Likes

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by BornStunner1: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
You cant help but admire this Man.

Epa you are mouthed DOMO!!!!!!

And on behalf of all well wishers we wish lara a save delivery haters wailing when the damsel is already 3month pregnant.

Ratched ppl dey there dey hate angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by softmind24: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
This short ugly idiot is another virus to Edo people!

When he actually entrenched and executed godfatherism in Edo politics, who do you think you are taking for a ride? If not your mistress you are unable to pregnate. Foolish thing!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Izonpikin: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Nonsense..you destroyed God fatherism and ended up being one to cover up your tracks..

Nonsense again I must say....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by udemejack(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2016
and you will be remebered for keeping a record that with money, you can marry the most beautiful woman on earth evn if ugly is your surname lipsrsealed

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by blackpanda: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2016
[s]
Daniel1990:

When he actually entrenched and executed godfatherism in Edo politics, who do you think you are taking for a ride? If not your mistress you are unable to pregnate. Foolish thing!
[/s]

Jealousy ooo...go marry ya own na! grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by rose54321: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2016
Sooner or later you will be humbled.
There's a reason you have 2 ears and only one mouth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by saint047(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2016
The go and die governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Bizibi(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Yea,the new Godfather

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Adams is my man anyday, he is a dogged fighter, vehemently withstood OBJ during the his days at NLC.

His most successful political battle was emasculating the 'Mr Fix It' such that he became a man of yesterday.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by EdCure: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:
Oshiomole is a legend, far greater and of more benefit to Edo state than the Igbinedion and anenihs. He did not only surpass these criminals in all facet of leadership and stewardship, but also disgraced, humiliated and retired them for good.

You're free to throw insult, name calling and live in denial but you still sleep and wake up everyday with the basic realities.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by richidinho(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2016
grin
You mean upon the $20bn world bank loan, your only achievement is rigging out Edo godfathers?

What then are you to Obaseki? A godmother?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by BornStunner1: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Oshio Baba, nothing do you!
In the Almighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, you will survive all your haters!
They are envious and jealous.
Their bitterness and hatred will kill them if they don't repent before it is too late.
It is not yam and beans to have the most beautiful First Lady in the history of Republic of Nigeria since Independence.
To have a First Lady that will make President Barack Obama salivate to just wet his appetite.
To have a beauty queen that upgraded the appreciation of beauty in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Badgers14: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by rusher14: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
EdCure:

Oshiomole is a legend, far greater and of more benefit to Edo state than the Igbinedion and anenihs. He did not only surpass these criminals in all facet of leadership and stewardship, but also disgraced, humiliated and retired them for good.

You're free to throw insult, name calling and live in denial but you still sleep and wake up everyday with the basic realities.

You are too much!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2016
And the conqueror, is Obaseki's Godfather....... How pathetic....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by arsenalLUVA: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

Lol.... Are you Ize Iyamu's younger brother?

Take it easy with the hatred. The short ugly thing is better than you. Channel your time and resources on being a better person. Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

U can help giv d mistress belle!

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Pavore9: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
"According to him, Obaseki’s allegiance should be to the people, not him."..........That is how it should be!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Thermodynamics(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
You will be remembered as a lier and a thief who looted the resources of his people and made them live in absolute poverty, and Someday when law actually comes to Nigeria, you will be persecuted and sent to rot in jail. Thief, go use your people money take marry model, them suppose put tire for your neck. Monkey.

5 Likes

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Pavore9: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

Mistress? Are there no records that he married her? Can anyone send me a link to FFK's wedding to Precious, so l don't mistaken her for a live-in baby mama!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by ekojoe(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
hmm Quite True...

Meanwhile, Gov. Wike is Nigeria's Best so Far..
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by MadCow1: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Adams the Conqueror. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Omeny: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
U are a useless man.

An Ape that always sick for relevance he lost long ago.

You fought and conquer god-fatherism yet u want to make urself another god-father.

I only wish the court shame u and reverse that election so everybody can see that u are not a saint as u claimed.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by RentALodge: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
The Igbidendion family have been a plague on the life of Edo State. They are parasites who have done nothing for the Edo people except to exploit them while taking advantage of the gullibility of 'misguided' youths who sing anyone's praises for a bottle of gulder. The Igbinedions are the kind of family that would have happily sold their own people as slaves to the slave traders of old. Anything for a quick buck and a chest of gold. Well done to Oshimole for having the guts to call these thieves out, and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. A long term in prison will also help father and son lose some weight.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by prinsam30: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

Common Sense Is Not Common After All

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Acecube(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
The best governor so far in Edo state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by aybrands(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Nice couple, I love this die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by esosuo2: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2016
when osho speaks wailers trembles. ,osho d slayer of pdp , he really did a good job on dat hospital project d tin fine pass post 5star hotels , osho is the new measuring yardstick for hard work

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) / Port Harcourt Refinery Ready This Month, NNPCL Insists / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.