Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) (63356 Views)

Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / Photos: University Student In Kaduna Builds Helicopter From Scraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by landedproperty: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
DREAMS,

he likes to be a pilot, by building it
she likes to be a model, wearing it
he likes to be the president by, giving it
he likes to be a programmer by using it

well, just do it n you will get there.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by seunlayi(m): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2016
This is ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Mohjigga: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2016
See what idleness and unemployment has caused .
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Chimdiebere(m): 1:11am On Mar 08, 2016
this is what I call "aero-copter" grin celebrating nonsense. but no knowledge is a waste
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by zarkknight(m): 3:55am On Mar 08, 2016
So ceiling fan placed on top of plaster of paris abi na cement dan turn hello copter...Naija I hail thee. This is an eye sore.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:33am On Mar 08, 2016
Absolute rubbish.....
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by atitebihabeeb(m): 5:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by oluwaseun239(m): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2016
If you are able to put this together on your own, you are a genius! For those who don't think this is good enough, you sef build bicycle make we see!
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by oluwaseun239(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Some have been saying all sorts of rubbish like they didnt see this part "The copter can move from place to place but can’t fly yet"
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2016
popesam1:
Our government should let us make use of this brain our youth were taking to european countries.

Kudos to you man, may God help u

Use this guy to do what?
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Mortiple:
How is this a Helicopter? Enough of these jokes!

UNTIL IT FLIES, he has really done nothing special and should not be eulogized.

If I may ask, where are all the 'ingenious' builders that were celebrated on Nairaland in the past?
If u know what it takes to fly an airplane, u'll appreciate this 'moving' one. If it's as easy as u re painting, where is urs?
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by lapo(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Truth is we don't have start from this rudimentary stage again. The developed nations have shown us the way. Let us improve on their achievements as we craft our own technologies.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by fredonlinealway(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2016
At least, he crerated something.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Rossikk(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Toosure70:
Our govt should create commission for all these inventors to see and develop their talent.

What inventor? What did this dude invent please? Do you know the meaning of the word invention?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2016
This is a big joke, the boy could have done something useful like learning how to to body work on a car, and not building something thats not suitable to keep livestock. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by inene: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Let us be serious, please. How can we endorse this joke as a Helicopter. Helicopter ni Helicopter ko
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Ibro2005: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
This dog-face caricature almost burst my stomatch for laughing. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by popesam1(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2016
og2711:

Use this guy to do what?
Don't u know that if the european countries use this guy,they'll be making some magnificent things
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Guyman02: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

lalasticlala

all I see is d guy using

the only ceiling fan in his house as d heliflopter propeller

Nwanne iri bad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
phayvoursky:
IF DIS IS A HELICOPTER; I'D RATHER FLY BY WITCH CRAFT.
my guy u don dey smoke popcorn,see as i dey loling alone and my neighbour asking "broda jide kiloseleoooo"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by bettydee(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
deolu2000:
The other day one built a cupboard said it's a car with wood,today again this one has built a cow image and said it's a copter, if that thing dares to leave that spot it will cause an accident. The guy should concentrate on being a panel beater or something.

chai!
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
bettydee:

chai!
na lie?
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by blaxx: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
what a joke. The stuffs mouth looks like a shark.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
popesam1:

Don't u know that if the european countries use this guy,they'll be making some magnificent things

Rubbish.they won't use him to do anything.

The specs to build a helicopter are freely available the internet and this looks nothing like a helicopter.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by obstead200(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
ExAngel007:
Facebook user, Owopetu Abiola, has shared photos of an helicopter built by an unidentified man in Oyo state.

He posted the photos on his page with the caption: ‘ ‘This Helicopter is a handiwork of a very gentle man in a little village near Oyo town.

The copter can move from place to place but can’t fly yet. Please like this picture to show some love to the creative mind.”

See the photos below, with Abiola posing next to it:

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6ihj946sotm.7cc3b7a9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt49aqrh3stak.441a6040.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1tdhh3kb2lvg.f80e4e59.jpg[/img]

Creativity sure abounds in Nigeria!

One day, naija go build TITANIC grin grin grin

https://www.naij.com/755553-nigerian-man-builds-helicopter-oyo-photos.html

u are pretty. But if the guy posing with the helicopter is ur boyfriend, then the witches in ur village are presently on top ur matter.
Cos u can call his handiwork anything u like. But don't ever call it a creativity again. That will be an abuse of English-language
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by Oworock(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2016
To all thanks for the love of creativity, I am Owopetu Abiola that snap the above picture and I shared it for my own love for a creative mind. To haters you are the best cos you are the one making this trend and also giving clues to where to improve on. Love you all
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by player007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mortiple:
How is this a Helicopter? Enough of these jokes!

UNTIL IT FLIES, he has really done nothing special and should not be eulogized.

If I may ask, where are all the 'ingenious' builders that were celebrated on Nairaland in the past?

Chie.....Bros you wicked o! Even your opinion sef fit kill person dream.
And to answer your question, most of those 'ingenious' builders have since left the shores of this country.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one, good job brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by franclinstiles19: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2017
As for guys saying things dat are not encouraging, y don't u do sth urself nd let's see wat u've got upstairs, instead of making fun out of wat others hav done. We hav the best biulders in nigeria nd nothing can change dat, all u need to do is to post sth encouraging.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
sensaraj:
Nice one at least he will be counted as one of the. People to own helicopter abi na pj in his community keep it up oyo is always ahead

una no go kill person for this nairaland grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
carry on boy the lord is your strength wink ;

Hello sensaraj
Re: Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) by 13br: 4:00am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Hello sensaraj
Denreledave barawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Crocodile Captured In Arepo, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.