Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan (25681 Views)

What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Hollawaley(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday said his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari was to brief him (Buhari) on his recent international appointment and future engagements.

Jonathan refused to answer a question on the ongoing anti-corruption war of the present administration which has led to the investigation and prosecution of many of his aides.

During an interview with State House correspondents after he met with President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Jonathan said it would not be appropriate for him to speak on the matter because many of the cases were pending in court.

The meeting lasted less than 20 minutes.

On the renewed violence in the Niger Delta, Jonathan said it was appropriate for him and traditional rulers in the area to mediate in the matter
source-premium times
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VemjZ9UWv74
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Hollawaley(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
watch directly on youtube-https:///TDnVCM

1 Like

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
GEJ - Its obvious Buhari has bitten of more than he can chew and he needs your advice.

But you should distance yourself from the monumental failure..

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by ladyF(f): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Interesting.... Let me go and continue what I was doing on my signature grin Who will summarise for the house? No MB cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by brixton: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
GEJ is just being diplomatic...

Keep up the crash lessons, Bubu need em!

24 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Mimisboygreat: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
GEJ my hero! may God continue to guide u to continue enlightening them commander in chief. the best presido of naija! i salute u sire

25 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by DesChyko: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Baba Jona. If only we knew..

As for Buhari, after Saturday, I will say something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sunofgod:
GEJ - Its obvious Buhari has bitten of more than he can chew and he needs your advice.

But you should distance yourself from the monumental failure..
Lmao, advice ke. The ineffectual baboon has nothing to offer. Once a clueless, forever a clueless grin. SEAL

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Asylum(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sometimes I just close my eyes to dream and smile to think and believe I'm already in a better country, but woke up to open my eyes to the reality of hardship and creepy leaders...... I stopped voting because..... None is better but GOD. I stand for nigeria and I stand for my self.
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Shehucom(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
A good leader makes consultations, even if it's from an opposition, a sincere opposition.
I still love the humbleness and humility of Jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Calebosko(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians made a terible mistake at the last election,for voting wrong candidate both at governor and presidential level(buhari),especially governor udom of akwaibom state,dude is very stingy,using akwaibom money to build sky sckleper at home,wish akpabio can return to govern akwaibom,akpabio and jonathan we mis u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by MzPecs(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
I just love this man! smiley

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by egift(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
It is in everybody's interest for peace to return to the region. Turning the region to a war zone will not do any good but is not unattainable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by ayanbaba2(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
B
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by ayanbaba2(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Our hero! Good Job.

Would you please give him your schedule...

That "old papa's" mind needed to be "Educated"

Enjoy your tour!

Just tell him that one day!
"The hunter will be hunted"

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hollawaley:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday said his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari was to brief him (Buhari) on his recent international appointment and future engagements.

Jonathan refused to answer a question on the ongoing anti-corruption war of the present administration which has led to the investigation and prosecution of many of his aides.

During an interview with State House correspondents after he met with President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Jonathan said it would not be appropriate for him to speak on the matter because many of the cases were pending in court.

The meeting lasted less than 20 minutes.

On the renewed violence in the Niger Delta, Jonathan said it was appropriate for him and traditional rulers in the area to mediate in the matter
source-premium times
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VemjZ9UWv74

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by David4best(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
I so much like this man. He is very peaceful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by inme: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by visijo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
best Presideo sofar... It has been long i have not hear anything from your wife...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Feranchek(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Take it or take it, na beg my bros go beg.

Like if you think so too.

Share if you want Buhari to pardon him grin
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by 4nobody4every1: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin grin cool

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by afanide: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Man of the moment........

They said he was ineffectual BUT NOW they want to Tap from his drum of Wisdom.

How else do you define hypocracy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
The dullard is confused and is now seeking and begging for help from jonathan. Oga Jona i hail o....na so dem go dey call you for meeting everytime, you sabi pass dem jor.

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Venus1: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
I can't shout
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by ibkgab001: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wailers and nahges

1 Like

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by claremont(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
The first and only Nigerian President to be labeled (and rightly so) an ineffectual buffon.

A civilized English man is very diplomatic and polite in his choice of words. If they verbally insult you, it means they have solid evidence that you justify the insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by claremont(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jonathan ate his own yam at Aso rock with his family and associates...

Buhari is eating his own now......

But the "Zombies" & "Wailers" will not stop fighting on Nairaland cool

Sadly most of us are our own government providing light (generator), Water (boreholes) security e.t.c for ourselves in this country but will still be supporting one politician over another.

Are we ok at all
Re: VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Lmao, advice ke. The ineffectual baboon has nothing to offer. Once a clueless, forever a clueless grin. SEAL
And he's advising your chief of zombie. If that's not stupidity, i wonder what it is. ZOMBIE.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. / Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.