Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About (808 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
whats that thing you really want to ask your bf/gf about but you are scared too cause you might not like the answer but you just wish you can
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Here it is

Babe are you fvcking any other motherfvcker than me?
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
I dont have a gf!
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
babe dat moaning sound u make whenever i'm lashing u is really 4 pain or 4 pleasure?
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by lakesguy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
When my hand don't play strings the same way, will u still love me the same.? #Thinking out loud...
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
I've been waiting for the perfect time to ask her this tempting question for months now as easy as it sounds I don't think she'll find it funny. The question is "How old are you? " grin

1 Like

Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op it seems you're my homie, where do you live?
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I've been waiting for the perfect time to ask her this tempting question for months now as easy as it sounds I don't think she'll find it funny. The question is "How old are you? " grin
The answer is obvious ooo cos most naija babes been claiming 20 - 22yrs since 200BC

1 Like

Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
adepeter26:

The answer is obvious ooo cos most naija babes been claiming 20 - 22yrs since 200BC
I just dey pray make she no old pass me. we were joking one certain time and I brought up the age issue stylishly and she flared up since then I've been afraid to even mention the word age in her presence. But I know her birthday just the year cheesy
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by flokii: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
@OP are you my gf? Or in anyway related

Why would you want to know?
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:
@OP are you my gf? Or in anyway related
Why would you want to know?
i didnt ask to know u
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by flokii: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
i didnt ask to know u

But you just asked me to disclose what's bothering me to you..

Are you searching? Simple Yes or No will help or condition

Good guys dey NL o... No go think say name bad guys full here
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2016
flokii:

But you just asked me to disclose what's bothering me to you..

Are you searching? Simple Yes or No will help or condition

Good guys dey NL o... No go think say name bad guys full here
for crying out jst let me be its jst a topic u should be happy cos its a chance to get that question off ur chest and no am not searching
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by flokii: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
for crying out jst let me be its jst a topic u should be happy cos its a chance to get that question off ur chest and no am not searching

grin cheesy

Don't cry out loud na.. M just pulling or legs

No harm intended OK?
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Its ok at least u gave me something to do nt feeling like d only person awake anymore
Re: Whats That Question You Really Want To Ask Your Bf/gf About by herkeym001(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2016
I don't really have anything to ask her, rather, I have something to tell her.

(1) (Reply)

Future Wife / Who Is Discuss Sex Matter With Your Sex? / Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.