Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Less Sex In Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Less Sex In Marriages (770 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Men Who Gym Regularly Have Less Sex Life / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Sex In Marriages by makizee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
....Was speaking with a recently married friend about how it feels to be a married man, he said it was alright, makes him feel like he has to be more responsible with spending money (wifey ain't working yet) but that it seems wifey is giving him less sex now that they are married. T( they ain't planning to have kids yet ) so it kinda validated my point that girlfriends seem to give more sex to guys until you make it official...dude told me when they were still dating, bae was always down for anything but now that they got married...she sometimes claim to be not in the mood (her faithfulness is not in doubt ) but she just seems to be like shebi we don marry, you no fit kill me and my guy na stallion and he doesn't want to start cheating this early in the marriage ( not that he plans to in the future wink )

which brings me to the question, why do ladies think because it has now become official , they do not need to put out as much as they use to before marriage, i personally think single guys seems to be getting laid more than their married counterparts, an average guy want sex like errday mehn...ladies out there..why una dey do like so.

later, y'all blame the poor dude for seeking it outside.
Re: Less Sex In Marriages by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dude i understand your question.

I'm getting so much that if sex was the reason people get married ,mehn fvck it i've done everything to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Less Sex In Marriages by kilode100(f): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Your guy is a terrible Lay, That's Why!

No woman on earth, can deny a man that know his onions in the sack..

That was how I dated one guy one time, after sex, you will think I got run over by a trailer.. I tolerated him because he was generous... If I come marry am, I go deny am sex before he kill me.

It is not by muscle biko.

18 Likes

Re: Less Sex In Marriages by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Maybe dey have fvcked d good part during dating
Re: Less Sex In Marriages by Maxity02(f): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
some guys are always charged to murder there babe

so don't just bleam the woman so fast,
Re: Less Sex In Marriages by HARDDON: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

That was how I dated one guy one time, after sex, you will think I got run over by a trailer.. I tolerated him because he was generous... If I come marry am, I go deny am sex before he kill me.

ehmmm,ehmm @ d bolded is there anything left again for the long searching husby? tongue

yea sure it aint by muscles, but most guys dont get this......
and getting down is way beyond rod entering the well guarded gates.

the chemistry, physics, mathematics and biology of it wud keep eluding shallow minds

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Less Sex In Marriages by HARDDON: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
HD
Re: Less Sex In Marriages by makizee(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

But he wasn't a terrible lay before marriage ehn ?...they were having it steady while dating and babe was up to the task then, did you miss that part ? besides...it seems to be a re occurring decimal in marriages these days.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Best Way To Deal With Cheating? (viewers Discretion) / What Would You Do To This Child? / He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.