Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. (40654 Views)

BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by BE811APP: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
people are dieing
he is busy smiling
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by NobleAngell(f): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
ngmgeek:
Some people must have told him to look for other things to do besides travelling.

Let's see how long that advice will last. Next trip ... Egypt cheesy
Wrong guess, he has gone to Egypt already. It's Tanzania.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't know why I so much like Buhari.. The only president that earns my respect

Long live my president Buhari till 2023
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Abukc(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ty discover buhari
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
lolaed:
This guy is some kind of abobaje. Eberywhere the president goes, he goes.

Every professsion pays these days depending on your knowledge and at what level you play at.

Hi bros what is the meaning of DEKWE in Yoruba
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by sweetcocoa(f): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fuel is 150 naira, I paid double the amount I normally pay to work today and it's not the first, keep smiling for the camera, that's how Nigeria will get better.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by stexsy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Useless terrorist
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Meanwhile he refused to see the video of people he killed in the South East. And he think he will know peace in his life

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by mazizitonene(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
caption should be: " (pics)buhari on state visit to nigeria, arrives aso rock"
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by flokii: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wailers won't like this.. grin

Oya cameraman.. Change ur style

We need more pictures of our able & effectual president.. God bless Naija

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Depot(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hey only frowns face when you knack better English for am. Illiteracy na disease.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by flokii: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Fuel is 150 naira, I paid double the amount I normally pay to work today and it's not the first, keep smiling for the camera, that's how Nigeria will get better.

Madam sweetcocoa.. If it's fuel you want.. You can come and take

Leave our bubu alone.. If he no smile.. Una go call am tyrant

Nawa for una o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

Madam sweetcocoa.. If it's fuel you want.. You can come and take

Leave our bubu alone.. If he no smile.. Una go call am tyrant

Nawa for una o
Did you read me say I have a problem with him smiling? It is the picture taking that I'm talking about, What exactly is the picture for? Things are going haywire and he's busy having a photo shoot, mschewww.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Xionez:
Buhari be like: Lmao. Use ur phone joor. see as the head long like AK-47. Wait first, do you know Dasuki?!
Lmao!!! Bad guy. grin
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
excellence44:

Hi bros what is the meaning of DEKWE in Yoruba

That does not sound Yoruba to me. Maybe you got the spelling wrong
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
sirugos:
Buhari should just go and sit down.. He is not fit to rule this country period
ARE U IN ANY WAY RELATED TO DOYIN OKUPKE grin grin
This is March 2016 o... Not March 2015..Wake up

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by hollywater: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
So nobody care to remind him that one of his minister just died yesterday?Has he finish mourning him?Just asking.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
U can snap pictures as u like since u have a budget and special adviser on photographer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by dejonathan(f): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:
Wailers will feel like doing suicide knowing that Bubu os still smiling despite there bleats
Your english na baba o...abi wats the meaning of doing suicide...any professor to enlighten me
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are u a nigerian or chadian perhap which part?
tosyne2much:
I don't know why I so much like Buhari.. The only president that earns my respect

Long live my president Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by ChinoJeff: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
See this mallam ooo!

Nigerians are crying, here u dey dey smile.

I no pity u as I kno u no get anything to offer before now but na people wey some smart guys like Ti-baba use you deceive I dey pity.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by HirstMOG(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari no wonder the budget....

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by shameseun: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
bdemix:
God bless our President

May the kind of change that Buhari and his cronies are giving Nigeria remain your portion for life IJN.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by owo28(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sai baba
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Taasii4change: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good one there Baba always looking happy. We vote for u and we are happy wit your good work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by InvertedHammer: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
/
Why can't the NAF lose the tires on the Presidential jets?

Let's see how Buhari wan take run away from Nigeria again.

/
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by porka: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Is this man supposed to be smiling and posing for camera at this time?

James Ocholi, his wife, his son and others have not even been buried yet.

What happens to wearing a mournful face to show that he lost human beings among whom is a prominent member of his cabinet? Even if it's for 'eye service'.

Why are they releasing this type of smiling pictures today?

Is this behavior not of a sociopath?
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by porka: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
hollywater:
So nobody care to remind him that one of his minister just died yesterday?Has he finish mourning him?Just asking.

It is almost impossible to fathom what could be responsible for this type of smiling within hours of losing a close associate in a most tragic circumstance.

Or is he happy about the deaths?
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Sttropez2: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Before you criticise an eight month APC
Government in Nigeria what about how deadly PDP
ruined Nigeria. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in
1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were
leaving. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came 1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they
came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were
leaving 2015.PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400
but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in
2015.PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left
it at N120 when they left in 2015.PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with
Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI,
and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.but they left us
with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for
campaigns, do-or-die politics, political
assassinations, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by hollywater: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
porka:

It is almost impossible to fathom what could be responsible for this type of smiling within hours of losing a close associate in a most tragic circumstance.

Or is he happy about the deaths?
It is unfortunate we always dance to whoever that is at the top orwho is making it now. A minister just died, not a cow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Newbiee: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
#iStandWithBuhari
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by johnlegend05: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Ijebuloaded Weekly Freebeats For Artists : AfroBeats

https://www.nairaland.com/2977112/ijebuloaded-weekly-freebeats-artists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.