Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. (40655 Views)

BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nicepoker(m): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Dullard.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by marvelyole(m): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2016
Mumu
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by todyms: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2016
sirugos:
Buhari should just go and sit down.. He is not fit to rule this country period

another Jonathan in the making? He had patience and so did we but now we have ai sha! (exclamation of helplessness) Lol.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by tpiar: 2:04am On Mar 08, 2016
this should be titled "Buhari sharing a joke".
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by preselect(m): 3:52am On Mar 08, 2016
[size=14pt]the draculian smile of a blood sucking demon

forgets chibok girls
kills unarmed protesters
protects fulani cattle rearers/killers
dines with boko haram
damns the economy
ready for another travel
f-ck the judiciary

smile on dracula. . . . the spirit of the innocent chibok girls are begging for vengeance[/size]

#BringBackOurGirls

Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by bdemix(m): 4:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Werey u beta claim the prayer**
shameseun:

May the kind of change that Buhari and his cronies are giving Nigeria remain your portion for life IJN.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by AreaFada2: 4:16am On Mar 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't know why I so much like Buhari.. The only president that earns my respect

Long live my president Buhari till 2023

A president who can smile so bright (& let the world see it) when one of his promising ministers, relatives & others just died in a ghastly accident must surely earn respect. sad shocked
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Buhari is busy smiling n snapping pictures while Nigeria has been left to drift on its own.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by victorazy(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2016
While one of ur minister dies!
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Stylz69(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Zone22:
President Muhammadu Buhari pictured in an elated mood as he posed for a snapshot for his personal photographer -Bayo Omoboriowo...The prolific photographer shared the picture with the caption;Life is a journey and all I can say is thanks to God!

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/03/president-buhari-smiles-poses-photo-villa/

Now we understand why he needs both a PA and SA for Photography. Bayo takes the pictures of the president while Sunday takes the picture of the person taking the picture.
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by iyrojc(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Handsome man,keep smiling for the camera grin
God help your mouth
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by ogunsam75(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2016
bdemix:
God bless our President
where did u hide ur brain?
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by DonMiles: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mr Flint : " Mr Willy the thing is I just got a new apartment at Lekki phase one its a really nice place believe me but the only problem I got now is I need a tested and trusted moving outfit to move my properties for me,do you know of any?

Mr Willy : "Mr Flint I know exactly the right movers you need for that job of yours,these guys are really reliable,trustworthy,efficient,timed,strong and customer friendly.Believe me I know these guys can deliver even beyond your expectations,they are the 'SEPTUA-RAIL MOVERS' and God knows they are the best".

For bookings and enquiries please contact : 08159206892,08165719352,08163985395,07038880080

"We just made your packing easier "

Service only available in Lagos and Ogun
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by tpiar: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stylz69:

Now we understand why he needs both a PA and SA for Photography. Bayo takes the pictures of the president while Sunday takes the picture of the person taking the picture.

Hm
Re: President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
lolaed:

That does not sound Yoruba to me. Maybe you got the spelling wrong
yeah it's Yoruba.can you help with the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.