Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos (49465 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by ebig21(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2016
This is really painful.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by igboboy3(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
aishmuhd:
God pls touch d heart of dis.children as U are d only ONE dat can console dem.
3 very Iimportant loved ones in one day. not dat easy.

I lost my elder brother within a space of 3yrs my swt mum followed, 8yrs later death again took a beloved daughter already in her second year at d University. O God my heart still bleed with pains but who are we to question U. May d souls of all d departed Rest in Peace, Ameen.

This is so sad. May God console you and be a pillar of strength for you

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Gkemz: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2016
What a national disaster. I feel so sorry for the family of the deceased left behind. May God comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Kingsize4luv1: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2016
The rea
ch also cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by olivermethod(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Dis is seriously touching, even though I don't know them bt my countenance always changes wenever I read accross dia story, can't imagine d agony of dis parentless children,. God is ur strength children of God, just keep looking unto God who is d author nd finisher of ur Faith. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by 2sydoflyf(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Riches do not profit in the day of wrath,But righteousness delivers from death -Proverbs 11:4

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by 9ja4show: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Some kogi people are too fetish ; lived with them and the kind of juju these guys do will baffle you
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by neonly: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Buhari why nw
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by martineinstein(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2016
The guy is a strong man.... Painful
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Ayoh101(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Buhari should do something for the family and may the souls of the death RIP Amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by trappatoni(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2016
amokeme:
God! The pain is just deep!
Psychologically they are messed up already I tell you. I lost my dad 2 years ago, and iv not even gotten over it.not to talk of a father, mother and brother all in one day?! Mehn!
May God stand with them in Jesus name, Amen.
I lost my dad two years ago too, still can't get over it, only God knows what is going through her head. May the Lord be your strength.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Justicealh3(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2016
My Condolences 6ta. Buh the Lady" she's ok sha.

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by uzoormah(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Na this girl go inherit all the money. Too much money,papa and mama combined. Young money

must u expose yourself??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by omozu1(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2016
I pray to God to help her go through this in jesus name amen. It is not easy if you have lost somebody very close you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by omozu1(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Na this girl go inherit all the money. Too much money,papa and mama combined. Young money
This is not the time to talk like this. We are talking about pains my dear. May be you have not be close to such situation that is why you don not understand what she is going through. I pray God her in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by DExplorer1: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Some bloggers can be silly! That dude in white was pictured as the son that died. I'm happy for him though and may others RIP.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by VagileVictor(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2016
This is one moment that should trickles ripples(goose flesh) commonly called "cold kro-kro" down our mortal body that no one knows how it will end except God finds you faithful to the point of Enoch and Elijah.

Prayer: God, help me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom. Grant me the grace to live each day as my end. Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth for ending the life of your Sons and daughter on the day, time and place. Comfort the bereaved family with the Holy Spirit to enable them overcome the pain. I ask this through Jesus Christ Our Redeemer and Saviour, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by nan1: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2016
iamrealdeji:

can u compare the money to the loss? this is not right to say haba mana
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by martineinstein(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2016
trappatoni:
I lost my dad two years ago too, still can't get over it, only God knows what is going through her head. May the Lord be your strength.
I lost mine 20 years ago; still can't and won't get over it.. It's really painful
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2016
omozu1:

This is not the time to talk like this. We are talking about pains my dear. May be you have not be close to such situation that is why you don not understand what she is going through. I pray God her in jesus name. Amen
 She can't kill herself. She'll get over it someday and the reality is she's going to inherit everything. I was only keeping it real,i've mourned the family and shook my head for her severally, I can't keep mourning
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2016
nan1:

can u compare the money to the loss? this is not right to say haba mana
She can't kill herself. She'll get over it someday and the reality is she's going to inherit everything. I was only keeping it real,i've mourned the family and shook my head for her severally, I can't keep mourning
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2016
uzoormah:

must u expose yourself??
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by olatade(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2016
mrking3:
guys! The sad truth is we all are on deathrow! Only God knows how and when it will happen! I can't cry more than the bereaved at this moment! I lost my younger brother, my mum also died through child birth! And finnaly my Precious dad died 2yrs ago! So I know exactly how it feels!! It takes the Grace of God Almighty to survive the pain of the death of a love one! Its not easy losing the only people that Loves you unconditionally!! I swear!

I swear this comment almost brought me to tears...
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by deebrain(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2016
God!
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by LDKOTB(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Since I came across the minister's death it has a negative impact on my mood,I've been hearing voices in my head like "guy if to say na you be the girl wey no folo dem travel how you go do?" I'm seriously feeling her pain,Take heart dear GOD and Nature got your back

LDKOTB cares! sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by uzoormah(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
iamrealdeji:

yea but at least they are not yet buried..btw he has two other sons
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by LDKOTB(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2016
VagileVictor:
This is one moment that should trickles ripples(goose flesh) commonly called "cold kro-kro" down our mortal body that no one knows how it will end except God finds you faithful to the point of Enoch and Elijah.

Prayer: God, help me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom. Grant me the grace to live each day as my end. Thank you Jesus Christ of Nazareth for ending the life of your Sons and daughter on the day, time and place. Comfort the bereaved family with the Holy Spirit to enable them overcome the pain. I ask this through Jesus Christ Our Redeemer and Saviour, Amen.
.Amen!!!!!! GOD bless you for this bro.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by ifedayoifedapo(f): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
which sister?
viktor88:
Father, mother, brother and sister all gone, jst like that
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by Missmossy(f): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2016
This is so painful,may God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss.

She has really cried embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by samplet(f): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2016
oh where will she start from, what a pain to live with this truth forever.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by colyke: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Chai....its really sad...may God give her the strength to move on...and may the gentle souls of the dead rest in peace....Amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Consoles Ocholi's Daughter As She Cries...Photos by kporostic(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2016
so painful to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.