Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans (14825 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Receives The Mary Mccarthy Award / This Is The Best Supernatural Story Ever Written . MARY Apocalypse. / Mary Apocalypse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by vickkydgreat(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Tunechi1:
. meaning thr is anoda story coming up, aarrrrgghhhh can't wait for it. Nice one dude thanks for the enlightment i never knew thr was anytin lyk leviathans and talivans am just gonna check it out so when is d next one coming up?

dude u are fucking rong dere... Dis is a story nothing like talivan or levathian or whatsoever in d creation... Except our guy read it from 7 book og moses sha
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Crusherdaniels(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Chai ... Smallville10 u re killing ah swear with my left and right buttocks ... U did great ... We're expecting MARY RELOADED
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Tunechi1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
vickkydgreat:

dude u are fucking rong dere... Dis is a story nothing like talivan or levathian or whatsoever in d creation... Except our guy read it from 7 book OF moses sha
bro there are leviathans it's in the bible God banished them they are the beast of the sea check psalm 74, psalm 104 and isaiah 27:1. And about the talivans i've searched it nadah like it maybe our guy see anoda vision for dat
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Niwdog(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice ending. Waiting for the next season
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Tummyyoung: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
I love ds api ending
wow
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by hordunhorlar216(f): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wow what a great piece you have here

Kudos smallville. More grease to your elbow
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
The lord is ur muscle bro... i'm feeling u.... can't wait to see this in the cinema.... the sky is ur starting point... but u av to hustle ur way to d sky tho... dnt limit urself to nairaland...sell your talent... waiting for more...and plz alwz tag me in any of ur oda posts...
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by cyberprince8(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
waow,this is great,I love ur story 2 d last,bring it on bro
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by opalk(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
9ce story bring it on
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Gabriel6(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abandoned story (hiss)
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by oluwaemmanuel: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
He finished it o... There is another thread for this story
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Gabriel6(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:
He finished it o... There is another thread for this story
where is the thread biko
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by joey150(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
What is this??
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Deeman1(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Smallville10:
In minutes Bazel and Lucifer were on earth, they descended into the earth like flaming shooting stars towards Gobi desert. Bazel Landed like a crashing asteroid and dust filled the air; Lucifer reduced his speed and landed on the soil in a calmly.

“Do you have to do that every time” Lucifer asked him as he used his hands to clear the dust in the air

“What the hell happened there?” Bazel asked

“Where”

“Mars” he yelled

“I don’t know” Lucifer said

“You don’t know? How did they find us?” Bazel asked

“They work with heaven, have you forgotten? Didn’t you see Ariel? He must have brought the information to them” Lucifer said

“I see, so Metatron thinks he can stop me. I will deal with him; I will take away all his friends and then spill his blood at the feet of God”

“Waw, nice speech, so what’s the plan?”

“We reinforce, get me somebody strong and we will strike them unaware”

“Ok if that’s what you want” Damien said and Bazel shot himself into the sky like a canon bomb and the force and speed created a sand ring on the soil.

Lucifer was still standing there looking into the sky and the sun; he then bent down and packed hot soil in his hand

“Half a million years” he said to himself quietly

“As-salaam-alaykum” a voice said loudly behind him, so he stood up and turned to see an Arab man with three camels travelling

“Alaykum-salaam, sadiqui” Lucifer said smiling and waving at him, the man was just staring at him because he was dressed differently and he doesn’t see such around here

“Ayn-l-Hadha” Lucifer said trying to be nice

(Where is this?)

“Hadha-l-Gobi” the man said

(This is Gobi)

“Gobi, Lateef” Lucifer said

(Gobi? Nice)

“Kaifa haloka” Lucifer asked

(How are you)

“Aadee” he replied

(I’m okay)

“Ok, Aasif Yajebu au athhaba al aan, Sadiqui. Motashare fon bema’ refatek, atmma lk ywma tuba” Lucifer said and brought out his wings and dashed into the sky; the man was shocked beyond speech as he looked into the sky

(Ok, sorry I have to go now my friend, it’s nice to meet you, have a nice day)…

I don't know you but I feel we can work together. The world needs to wake up to know what's coming in next few year or two
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
hehehe.

johnydon22, you need to read this.

sonoflucifer, come and see your dad in action. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by johnydon22(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Teempakguy:
hehehe.

johnydon22, you need to read this.

sonoflucifer, come and see your dad in action. grin grin

Hahahaha nice one brother... Hop on to the "Songs of the world" check my profile and lay some hate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by SPDAZZY(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Deeman1:

I don't know you but I feel we can work together. The world needs to wake up to know what's coming in next few year or two
True talk sir... Are u a writer or an entertainer
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Smallville10:

X
Chai SmallVille10 this your story is captivating. I was bored and decided to come to Nairaland to search for a story to Read, I decided to read blood and thunder even though I have read it before, I said let me check some of ur post to see if u have written any other story and I came across this one, the title caught my attention, I started reading I was so glad when I saw it was a 3 page story.
As I was reading it I was finding it difficult to understand it, the story was too complex I finished reading it and didn't grasp anything I said well maybe I need to read it again, then I saw links to the other story, Mary I started reading the first part finished it enter the second part, it was then I later understood that u actually divided the story into four parts, and I was unlucky to read the Part 4 first, so I just finished reading everything today.
Mehn small ville I am deeply impressed with your power of thinking.
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2016
When I started reading I was like what kinda crazy story is this that deals with supernatural beings ah weti dis guy dey try to talk. Some people would have stopped reading this story but I persisted I wanted to get to the end of it.
And believe me it was worthwhile, who no get strong mind no go fit read this story oh, cos of some of the characters mentioned in here.
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Buy Small ville I have an issues with the settings, the plot outline doesn't match the settings at all to me, I would have preferred if the settings was the U.S or maybe UK

This story is a blockbuster, I would be so glad to see it transform into a film, and with your description no Nigeria Producer can handle it.

Na those nollywood effects them wan take act am, abeg find way to contact Universal Movies or any big movie studio in the US make dem start work, and re edit the work and change the settings to somewhere other than. Nigeria.

Small ville u are good

1 Like

Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2016
All glory be unto God
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rick9:
All glory be unto God
thank u very much sir. I get what u say with the plot. I know Nigeria doesnt really seem fit but the whole idea didnt fall on any particular place. I chose Nigeria because we are in nigeria... Also i specifically chose the female characters as Nigerian because it draws attention to Nigerians.
I have plans of making this story a movie and i wont give up on that... Movie directing is a part of chosen and i hope to give a better name to the nigerian movie industry with my ideas
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Smallville10:
thank u very much sir. I get what u say with the plot. I know Nigeria doesnt really seem fit but the whole idea didnt fall on any particular place. I chose Nigeria because we are in nigeria... Also i specifically chose the female characters as Nigerian because it draws attention to Nigerians.
I have plans of making this story a movie and i wont give up on that... Movie directing is a part of chosen and i hope to give a better name to the nigerian movie industry with my ideas

Your ideas are out of this world.

Answer this Question

Are you a Philosopher

If this your story was to be transformed into a movie do You think Nigeria movie industry can produce it.
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rick9:

Your ideas are out of this world.

Answer this Question

Are you a Philosopher

If this your story was to be transformed into a movie do You think Nigeria movie industry can produce it.
hahaha. I wouldnt really want to call myself a philospher... Although i am a paranormal investigator.
Presently the nigerian movie industry will find it hard to visualize my stories.they cant make good production of any of my stories... I have over 21 stories i am preparing and by God grace i will direct majority ofthem
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Master piece

Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Tuhndhay(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Nice Story Bro but please let me know when the Talivan edition comes out
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Smallville10:
thumbs up...smallville
Bro you killed the story...
I started last night thank God am done...
Can I share the story I won't change anything...on facebook I mean...
Cheeers
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Bro you killed the story... . I started last night thank God am done... . Can I share the story I won't change anything...on facebook I mean... . Cheeers
carry on boss. Thanks for readin
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Smallville10:
carry on boss. Thanks for readin
Naaa yhu be boss naaa
Re: Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans by Rick9(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Gabriel6:
Abandoned story (hiss)

https://www.nairaland.com/2977055/mary-apocalypse-rise-titans MARY Apocalypse 4 - Rise of the Titans

https://www.nairaland.com/2926758/mary-3-dragon-queen MARY Apocalypse 3 - Dragon Queen

https://www.nairaland.com/2912047/mary-ii-supernatural-story-best MARY Apocalypse 2 - The Best There Is.

https://www.nairaland.com/2902119/m.a.r.y-supernatural-story-danny-walker MARY Apocalypse 1 - A Supernatural Story

Written by Smallville10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilyjoe Wins Nairaland 200-Word Competition / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters / Which Novel Has Made You Crack Your Rib With Laughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.