Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (40645 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
There must be this one or two annoying thing they have in common that causes displeasure and irritability...

For me, its their self centred nature. sad

No offence intended to our handsome brothers rather taking correction is advisable as it has not killed anybody. smileysmiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
mtchewww... How will this stop the rain from falling now? angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Modified I regret creating this thread few days back. Just realised i don't care what they do anymore.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by RoyalBlak007: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
This thread is basically for girls..

not Ladies...bye smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
You again undecided
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sad i would have to watch them derail
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
How will this make chelsea qualify now?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Adasun(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz commenting first have spoiled dis threadundecided.

Mtcheew bro pass me da phanton 5 charger i borrow u joor

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by sexylogan(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
There must be this one or two annoying thing they have in common that causes displeasure and irritability...

For me, its their self centred nature. sad

No offence intended to our handsome brothers rather taking correction is advisable as it has not killed anybody. smileysmiley

How do self-centered guys behave?
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
vizki commenting first have spoiled dis threadundecided.

Mtcheew bro pass me da phanton 5 charger i borrow u joor

I don turn thread spoiler abi? grin
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Adasun(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

I don turn thread spoiler abi? grin
since when buhari even think of bcoming da president.

By da way y u neva sleepheat.cheesycheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You see, only concerned about himself undecided He doesn't care that i am a bit worried embarassed

you don't seem worried to me, I think you are a troll undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
since when buhari even think of bcoming da president.

By da way y u neva sleepheat.cheesycheesy

it's the opposite... Cold. The way this rain is just falling tonight, make I no go give person belle undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

you don't seem worried to me, I think you are a troll undecided
We all have thoughts.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
We all have thoughts.

yeah, but your profile says otherwise
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2016
sexylogan:

How do self-centered guys behave?
You only talk about what you like and don't like.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, but your profile says otherwise
You are without clue then tongue
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are without clue then tongue

believe me, I know more than you think.... you know I know that we both know that I know who you really are undecided
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

believe me, I know more than you think.... you know I know that we both know that I know who you really are undecided
whats next? am a guy/gay? you've derailed enough pls.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
whats next? am a guy/gay? you've derailed enough pls.

I haven't typed anything about you being a guy/gay...are you spilling out the obvious already

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2016
vizkiz:

I haven't typed anything about you being a guy/gay...are you spilling out the obvious already
Well i don't even need a brain to know that's the common practice here. False accusations.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by vizkiz: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Well i don't even need a brain to know that's the common practice here. False accusations.

maybe you need to clear out the air on that if you want to prove otherwise
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nature8(m): 5:09am On Mar 08, 2016
AirSultan:
How will this make chelsea qualify now?

My brother, thats another problem.. PSG no dey smile or look person face at all..
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2016
After jamb, what's next upcoming exam please?

These kids need to be busy.angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by skillet(m): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sad i would have to watch them derail

My dear, you have to develope a thick skin. As it is in nigeria, so it is in nairaland. I can see your hopes for "la happy family" la nairaland, slowly dissipating. Don't worry, we have all been demysitfied too at one point or the other. We have genuine folks here, but we also have trolls, clowns and drunks who think of nothing but derailing threads. Just keep calm and continue scrolling.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2016
skillet:

My dear, you have to develope a thick skin. As it is in nigeria, so it is in nairaland. I can see your hopes for "la happy family" la nairaland, slowly dissipating. Don't worry, we have all been demysitfied too at one point or the other. We have genuine folks here, but we also have trolls, clowns and drunks who think of nothing but derailing threads. Just keep calm and continue scrolling.
Its really off putting seeing people who know close to nothing about you question your intentions for creating a thread. Some even go as far as throwing insults.

So far its been fair anyway but hope it gets better. Thank you and G.morning.
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by firstking01(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2016
OMG, so, this liecester of a team wan win league angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by skillet(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its really off putting seeing people who know close to nothing about you question your intentions for creating a thread. Some even go as far as throwing insults.

So far its been fair anyway but hope it gets better. Thank you and G.morning.

Good morning to you too and it will SURELY get better but at that time, you will miss the trolls. Believe me, some of them are very funny. If I were to tell you my story, you will laugh at and cry for me at the sametime. I was a certified troll. I was even the head of troll association of nairaland, till one mod made it his purpose in life to ban me. At first, this mod was just a member. Ordinary member like me and you, and I used to tease the hell out of him. Am sure at times, I made him cry on his pillow at night. Then he applied as a mod and seun accepted him. Then the tables were turned. If I say "fem" he will ban me. Till today, I tease him and till today, he bans me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Nature8:

My brother, thats another problem.. PSG no dey smile or look person face at all..
That is whats going on in my head and op was talking about... What was she talking about sef? Somethng about nigerian men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2016
firstking01:
OMG, so, this liecester of a team wan win league angry
Olohun.. That team hot pass this weather..
Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? by halfricanadian(f): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2016
They don't get to understand me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.