Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy (721 Views)

Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / Ekweremadu Disowns Twitter Handle, Denies Commenting On National Assembly Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by TheophilusA: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has dismissed a report that he commented on the state of the Nigerian economy. Jonathan made this disclosure in a personally-signed post via his Facebook page. According to Jonathan, "My attention has just been drawn to a spurious online publication alleging that I recently made comments on the state of the nation’s economy. This falsehood must have sprung from the writer’s imagination, as I was neither at any forum requiring my interventions on the state of the economy, nor met with any group of newsmen, as claimed in the write-up. I will simply urge Nigerians to disregard such fabrication, and rather concentrate on working for the good of our nation."

http://dawntodusknews.com/goodluck-jonathan-denies-commenting-on-the-economy/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by TheophilusA: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by Aufbauh(m): 1:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Mr former President, as usual, it is your embittered supporters that are peddling all manners of junky falsehood around out of hatred and bitterness for your successor.
Why you have moved on they still lived in anger, hatred and regret. It's only God that will console then.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by stexsy(m): 1:56am On Mar 08, 2016
Its from Buhari's camp n championed by Lie muhammed

Buhari is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by jeffizy(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2016
To the dudes up here already throwing daggers, calm the Bleep down.

Think about the rice and beans journalist who only thrives on creating a mess just to keep on surviving.

Their time will come though. undecided
All fake bloggers buzzing around nairaland should receive sense too..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2016
80% female nairalanders are olosho who have given their ikpu as a fleshy sacrifce on the alter of runs, 12% Are not oloshos cos they are married and retired, 3% are still virgins waiting to be deployed to the front while 5% are retired.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by Omexonomy: 2:35am On Mar 08, 2016
If you know that the statement was made by comical lie mohamed click like If you know the statement was made by boohary himself click share.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by chriskosherbal(m): 3:18am On Mar 08, 2016
GEJ is a quite and humble man who I think tried his best for this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Why will you comment on the current economy problem?
When you are the real "Economy Problem" we are talking about
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by LadyExcellency: 3:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Aufbauh:
Mr former President, as usual, it is your embittered supporters that are peddling all manners of junky falsehood around out of hatred and bitterness for your successor.
Why you have moved on they still lived in anger, hatred and regret. It's only God that will console then.

Nigerians haven't suffered this much since the 4th republic and this is not about partisanship rather the effects of Buhari's lack of clear cut economic policy on everyday Nigeria.

The inflation is beginning to bite so had on civil servants and pensioners let alone students and job seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by lordizak(m): 5:37am On Mar 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Nigerians haven't suffered this much since the 4th republic and this is not about partisanship rather the effects of Buhari's lack of clear cut economic policy on everyday Nigeria.

The inflation is beginning to bite so had on civil servants and pensioners let alone students and job seekers.
Tell me what you mean by suffering?. What has Buhari done wrongly?. I am from an Igbo speaking part, I voted him, because I know he has a better package than the lots out there. Drop this bad vibes, face life and contribute to it. Mark Ur time here on earth with worthy ventures. The use of social media doesn't mean one should throwaway common sense. There are things u have to outgrow.
Now, tell me u can tag GEJ's administration; an economy booming one?, What policy has Buhari enacted, that has wrongly affected the lives of the above mentioned by you?. Pls be constructive in Ur criticism. Thanks. Nigeria is in the right hand.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Commenting On The Economy by Mynd44: 6:03am On Mar 08, 2016

(1)

CJN, AGF Disagree Over Anti-social Media Bill / Gov. Ortom Told To Stop Lying. / Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist- NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.