Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real (1262 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by chiusa: 1:47am On Mar 08, 2016
hello Nairaland members, I started dating my boy friend since 2009, he has never cheated on me, we are very open to each other to the extent of given me his email password as well as his facebook password i did same too, i have never had any reason to doubt him. in 2012 i traveled outside the country for studies i have never traveled home since i came here, our communication is very strong, we communicate almost every day via phone and social media. He told me that he has never cheated on me since i left home i'm just surprised how possible that is, but the thing is that he is always available when i need to talk to him or chat with him. is it possible for a man to remain faithful to his girl for 3 years?

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Royle2014(m): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2016
D question should be... 'are u faithful to him'?.... If u can stay for 3 yrs without cheating on him... Den why can't he? Don't let the seed of doubt grow in your mind...for the tree that cometh off it leads to destruction.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Erfolg: 2:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Am sure you are cheating, that is why you doubt him.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 08, 2016
It is. At least I ve done 2years.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by ILOVEFOOD: 2:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Gals r rili confused set of beings

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by jeffizy(m): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2016
Why look for cobwebs in a pond?
You stated how available he is and all access you've got to his vital online platforms and yet you ain't convinced.
Sweetheart , don't let those around you with jealousy syndrome spoil a beautiful thing for you.

Doubt is the beginning of a negative outcome.

Stay focused.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by goodmorning40: 2:16am On Mar 08, 2016
ILOVEFOOD:
they are always looking for reasons to cry and curse

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Mckey(f): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2016
My dear, if he has not given you any reason do doubt him, y disturb yourself. Enjoy your man, enjoy your relationship.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by scribble: 2:58am On Mar 08, 2016
goodmorning40:

Even if he 'cheats' so what?

Man shall not live by bread alone
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Itannooluwa(f): 3:13am On Mar 08, 2016
For u to doubt him bae, show's u dnt trust him nd u r nt faithful to him either....anyways try confirm tinz frm him to clear ur doubts
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2016
goodmorning40:

ILOVEFOOD:
Go eat...
....you clearly talkin' outta hunger, you not in yo right train of thought.
........An please share some of yo jollof with Goodmornin'40 wink he need it too.

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Melahou(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Are you looking for an excuse to break up with him?

And what if he told you he has cheated on you, what will you do?

Anyway you have doubts because you have not been faithful yourself.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by dapsonlou(m): 4:07am On Mar 08, 2016
See this Hypocrite who Change boy friend every 3 months abroad Wondering if her Boy friend is faithful. Don't Concern yourself with what he's doing behind you, Worry about his feelings for you.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Erfolg:
Am sure you are cheating, that is why you doubt him.
Thanks for saving my keypad.

Infidelity and ladies are inseparable.angry
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Sorry, but I feel you are looking for a reason to bail on him . There's non really.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by magabounce(m): 4:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Bae... yaf see German abi Yankee juice there abi.. now ya looking for exit route..
Same game ma ex played with me. Even tho awz faithful.
U ladies sumtymz ehhh. Una mata de taya.
Love too much.. wahala
Love little.. wahala
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by wiringdpt(m): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes it is possible I love sex but I'm not a freak. Last time I had sex was august 5th last year with my gf and I am still waiting for her to finish her service so she can join me here.
chiusa:
hello Nairaland members, I started dating my boy friend since 2009, he has never cheated on me, we are very open to each other to the extent of given me his email password as well as his facebook password i did same too, i have never had any reason to doubt him. in 2012 i traveled outside the country for studies i have never traveled home since i came here, our communication is very strong, we communicate almost every day via phone and social media. He told me that he has never cheated on me since i left home i'm just surprised how possible that is, but the thing is that he is always available when i need to talk to him or chat with him. is it possible for a man to remain faithful to his girl for 3 years?

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2016
wiringdpt:
Yes it is possible I love sex but I'm not a freak. Last time I had sex was august 5th last year with my gf and I am still waiting for her to finish her service so she can join me here.
hmm good of you
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by halfricanadian(f): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Do u love him?
If u do av faith in his words

Hmmmmmm once been a doubting thomas like u nd i lost him cry cry

So i myt not kno u bt dont make d silly error i made if he says he is faithful bliv him nd say ok i am faithful too nd b happy life is too too short to die with sorrowful memories smiley
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2016
magabounce:
Bae... yaf see German abi Yankee juice there abi.. now ya looking for exit route..
Same game ma ex played with me. Even tho awz faithful.
U ladies sumtymz ehhh. Una mata de taya.
Love too much.. wahala
Love little.. wahala

When they start questioning your faithfulness its most likely a ploy to throw you off their own cheating ways

Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by tritt(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2016
chiusa:
Is your bf a Rev Fr?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by 400billionman: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2016
chiusa:

Can you pay money, let me monitor him for you ?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Do u love him?
If u do av faith in his words

Hmmmmmm once been a doubting thomas like u nd i lost him cry cry

So i myt not kno u bt dont make d silly error i made if he says he is faithful bliv him nd say ok i am faithful too nd b happy life is too too short to die with sorrowful memories smiley

It seem like you have an interesting life open diary na.. I want to read o.

What A Lady's Role In A Relationship??? / An Open Letter To Guys Who Are “players” / Ladies, When Ur Friends Guy Hits On You