Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? (871 Views)

FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by 2sexycom(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2016
The news making rounds now is that there is an increase in the international market stating that a barrel of oil traded at $40 as and all time high since the slump in price.

As much as this is good, I wouldn't want to celebrate such news and a only a lazy, myopic and cryptic mind would be happy over such news.

However, the angle I find disturbing is that some Nairalander have started attributing the increase to PMB's work.

How so,please?

Do these set of people know factors involved in a global scale of events to effect such increase? Have they been following international news on crude oil activities?

I need someone to TELL me how Buhari increased the price of crude oil for the world.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by nwaniSOC: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2016
We do not know. Please tell us #professorofoilandcrude
Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by kahal29: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2016
nwaniSOC:
We do not know. Please tell us #professorofoilandcrude

Don't mind them. These are the people who pray for bad things to happen daily in Nigeris just because of their hatred for pmb.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by eightsin(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2016
I don't want increase in oil price. It will only make Nigerians more dependent on this crude
Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by ddippset(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:
The news making rounds now is that there is an increase in the international market stating that a barrel of oil traded at $40 as and all time high since the slump in price.

As much as this is good, I wouldn't want to celebrate such news and a only a lazy, myopic and cryptic mind would be happy over such news.

However, the angle I find disturbing is that some Nairalander have started attributing the increase to PMB's work.

How so,please?

Do these set of people know factors involved in a global scale of events to effect such increase? Have they been following international news on crude oil activities?

I need someone to TELL me how Buhari increased the price of crude oil for the world.
lol. When the price dropped drastically, it was buhari, it was his bad policies, Buhari had no direction, Buhari is a dullard, BUHARI WAS ALMOST BLAMED FOR THE OIL DROP IN THE WHOLE WORLD. now that its rising again tell me ; why shouldn't it be buhari? Why? My brother take it easy o, you will surely have a heart attack before 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by 2sexycom(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:
lol. When the price dropped drastically, it was buhari, it£:it was his bad policies, Buhari had no direction, Buhari is a dullard, now that its rising again tell me ; why shouldn't it be buhari? Why? My brother take it easy o, you will surely have a heart attack before 2019.
it will surprise you that I am a Buharist but certainly not a sentimental one. It was never Buhari's. Fault for oil price fall and therefore, it's not his doing for the increase.

Buhari has done well in corruption fight and very poorly economically. Until he reaches that angle, he does not have his name in my good book.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by veraponpo(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2016
@OP, you have to take it cool with Buhari because his government shall be great and very successful, therefore, in order not to have heart attack and other cardiovascular ailments, please take it cool with this government .

When he was travelling to Saudi and Qatar, he was specific about his trip mission. He said to discuss oil prices and advise the two country to freeze production or supply as the case may be in order to increase price. He also advised non-OPEC members like Iran to reduce illegal sales, etc.

A week after that, Brent Oil Price went up and you said it is not Buhari, so who is it? If Saudi, the largest oil seller reduces supply, from Demand and Supply theory of secondary school , won't that push the price up as demand will increase to meet up with supply?

When he said he could fix international oil price during campaign, many of you of indomie generation , who never knew Buhari has spent more time than any other person in the Oil and Gas sector among Nigeria leaders were shouting dullard. He started NNPC, he was minister of petroleum, he was in charge of PTF, etc My advice for the likes of you is just to take it easy with Buhari because he is destined to lead us out of Egypt. Boko Haram is down, Coruption is going down, economy will soon rise after the passage of the budget. He is a blessed man.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by 989900: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2016
It's called making moves, rallying, . . . would you rather he sits on his behind and wishing?

Any man can only do his bit, Bubu's doing his bit in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by ddippset(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2016
2sexycom:
it will surprise you that I am a Buharist but certainly not a sentimental one. It was never Buhari's. Fault for oil price fall and therefore, it's not his doing for the increase.

Buhari has done well in corruption fight and very poorly economically. Until he reaches that angle, he does not have his name in my good book.
it's Okay. I understand you now. But I tell you many blamed buhari for the fall in oil price. As crazy as it sounds, they did!
Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Dem no know
Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by 2sexycom(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
veraponpo:
@OP, you have to take it cool with Buhari because his government shall be great and very successful, therefore, in order not to have heart attack and other cardiovascular ailments, please take it cool with this government .

When he was travelling to Saudi and Qatar, he was specific about his trip mission. He said to discuss oil prices and advise the two country to freeze production or supply as the case may be in order to increase price. He also advised non-OPEC members like Iran to reduce illegal sales, etc.

A week after that, Brent Oil Price went up and you said it is not Buhari, so who is it? If Saudi, the largest oil seller reduces supply, from Demand and Supply theory of secondary school , won't that push the price up as demand will increase to meet up with supply?

When he said he could fix international oil price during campaign, many of you of indomie generation , who never knew Buhari has spent more time than any other person in the Oil and Gas sector among Nigeria leaders were shouting dullard. He started NNPC, he was minister of petroleum, he was in charge of PTF, etc My advice for the likes of you is just to take it easy with Buhari because he is destined to lead us out of Egypt. Boko Haram is down, Coruption is going down, economy will soon rise after the passage of the budget. He is a blessed man.

Dude, Saudi Arabia had been considering the reduction in crude production long before Buhari's visit and as for Iraq, I don't see where that took off.

Russia had also been considering the need to reduce the oil production as they made their pledges last month and it was around that time that we saw the first spike in price.

US is what I can't say at the moment.

So, how is this Buhari's handy work I ask again?

1 Like

Re: Oil Price Increase-how Is It Buhari? by 2sexycom(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
ddippset:
it's Okay. I understand you now. But I tell you many blamed buhari for the fall in oil price. As crazy as it sounds, they did!
bro, only those who do not know how the global oil market revolves does that and if they know, they are nothing short of hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Where Things Work Backwards. Which Way Nigeria? Photo / How To Recall A Member Of Representative Or Senator Who Is Not Representing! / President Buhari Holds Bilateral Talks With Prime Minister Of Denmark(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.