Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding (3174 Views)

Electric A3 Size Book Binding Machine/perfect Binder / Wish To Make Money From Hard Cover Book And Project Binding? / How Much Is The Cost Of A Project Binding Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by soloyes(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2016
I want to learn how to do project hard cover binding. Anybody in the house skilled in this area should please post meaningful contributions that will help this course. If manual, the materials needed and direction on how to do it but if automated, the cost of the machine. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by Burgerlomo: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Try to locate any book- binding shop to learn it.
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by excellent2013(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Where are you located? If you are close to Lagos I can teach you and you will become an expert. If you are a student you will never ask even your parent for money. I will comment more when i know your location
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by soloyes(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2016
excellent2013:
Where are you located? If you are close to Lagos I can teach you and you will become an expert. If you are a student you will never ask even your parent for money. I will comment more when i know your location
Am in sokoto at the moment. @ Burgerlomo the reason I came here is because the few printers around where am staying are not willing to do so since that is their major source of livelihood.
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by excellent2013(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
I know that the printers around will not be willing to teach you. But I will show you how you can get to know it if you are willing to make the sacrifice. Since you are not close to me, we will have to talk one on one. Are you a student? After training you, i will show you how to get the materials for binding cheaper than those guys around you. If you are close to a higher institution, you can make up to 200k in a month during the time of project if you are hardworking. My training MAY not be without cost because of your distance. Let's talk when you are ready
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by soloyes(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
excellent2013:
I know that the printers around will not be willing to teach you. But I will show you how you can get to know it if you are willing to make the sacrifice. Since you are not close to me, we will have to talk one on one. Are you a student? After training you, i will show you how to get the materials for binding cheaper than those guys around you. If you are close to a higher institution, you can make up to 200k in a month during the time of project if you are hardworking. My training MAY not be without cost because of your distance. Let's talk when you are ready

Please drop me your contact or add me on whatsapp with 07033401507
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by generalfag: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
excellent2013:

Am in Lagos, please I will like to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by Ahangs4lif: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
excellent2013:
Hi my name is Mark, I'm in Makurdi Benue state. I'ld also like to purchase the book binding machine. Can you help please
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by comfort91: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pls I also want to learn

Jos
Re: I Want To Learn Hardcover Project Binding by 10kgod(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Is this thread still alive?

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest People In Nigeria In 2017 With Their Networth / NERC Gets Rid Of Meter Maintenance Fee / Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.