Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

when the chips are down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / when the chips are down (2067 Views)

I Met These LADIES In A Pool, Bought Them Chips & Soda, Fvckèd The First, And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Such is life actually
Re: when the chips are down by Hunger: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Am hungry and cant reason correctly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: when the chips are down by missingrib(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
time wait for no man....
Re: when the chips are down by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
A lot of women are losing good husbands because of they feel their biological clock is ticking.

Well newsflash.. marriage is no respecter of age cool

3 Likes

Re: when the chips are down by Debola69(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2016
goodgirl2409:
My friend and this guys have been friends for 2 years now. My friend is 28 and the guy is 29. They have had a very wonderful relationship so far. However,she broke up with him because the guy has gone back to school to read a 5 years course(second degree) and they are in different states(long distant relationship). The guy have been telling her to support him that they would get married soon but from the look of things,he has no job and now he has his academics to face. She got really tired of everything because once in a while,she supports him financially. She said she was tired of waiting for something that won't come soon and she wanted to move on. She has been crying since because she fills the guy is a good guy that maybe she would have been patient. I have told her she did the right thing because that guy won't be settling down soon considering the facts on ground and if he really wanted her,he wouldn't have put his academics first, he would have found a job so that he can marry her as he promised her right from time. Romancelanders hasn't she made the right decision?

AH! YES O!

She's 28? The guy wan go spend another 5 years for school? Im nor PROMISE/DO BLOOD OATH/ SWEAR FOR SHRINE say im go marry her?

OMO NA THE BEST DECISION SHE MAKE O!

3 Likes

Re: when the chips are down by hollywater: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2016
Can't he marry her first before going back to school? Hence the girl is doing well according to the story.The girl support him at times financially.

2 Likes

Re: when the chips are down by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes she did the right thing. But what if after the 5 years she abandoned the guy and she's still hustling for a husband while the guy is now made and ready to settle down.
Now that's a though question
Who loose

3 Likes

Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Yes she did the right thing. But what if after the 5 years she abandoned the guy and she's still hustling for a husband while the guy is now made and ready to settle down.
Now that's a though question
Who loose

That is it ooo. But life is a risk,what if she waits and the guy doesn't still marry her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2016
hollywater:
Can't he marry her first before going back to school? Hence the girl is doing well according to the story.The girl support him at times financially.

That was my reasoning too,how long does he expect her to be waiting?

1 Like

Re: when the chips are down by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
5 +28=33...good decision....just take him off your mind coz if you are my sister I will tell you the same thing. Whatz the assurance he will marry you after waiting for another 5years.wipe your tears jare

2 Likes

Re: when the chips are down by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2016
She made the right decision. Before you descend in the said lady, out yourself in her shoes.
Re: when the chips are down by Ifakiland(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2016
whatever.
Re: when the chips are down by JhimmySpark(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2016
She made the right decision.
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
5 +28=33...good decision....just take him off your mind coz if you are my sister I will tell you the same thing. Whatz the assurance he will marry you after waiting for another 5years.wipe your tears jare

Thank you so much,that's exactly my reasoning too.
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2016
JhimmySpark:
She made the right decision.
Thank you jare. Am happy she is on nairaland so she gets to read the comment.
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
PiperAlpha:
She made the right decision. Before you descend in the said lady, out yourself in her shoes.

Ya,I understand her pain,after two years of investing in a relationship,she has to leave it and start again.
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Debola69:

AH! YES O!

She's 28? The guy wan go spend another 5 years for school? Im nor PROMISE/DO BLOOD OATH/ SWEAR FOR SHRINE say im go marry her?

OMO NA THE BEST DECISION SHE MAKE O!

Ya,it is
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hunger:
Am hungry and cant reason correctly
Lol
Re: when the chips are down by Raphael81(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
goodgirl2409:
My friend and this guys have been friends for 2 years now. My friend is 28 and the guy is 29. They have had a very wonderful relationship so far. However,she broke up with him because the guy has gone back to school to read a 5 years course(second degree) and they are in different states(long distant relationship). The guy have been telling her to support him that they would get married soon but from the look of things,he has no job and now he has his academics to face. She got really tired of everything because once in a while,she supports him financially. She said she was tired of waiting for something that won't come soon and she wanted to move on. She has been crying since because she fills the guy is a good guy that maybe she would have been patient. I have told her she did the right thing because that guy won't be settling down soon considering the facts on ground and if he really wanted her,he wouldn't have put his academics first, he would have found a job so that he can marry her as he promised her right from time. Romancelanders hasn't she made the right decision?
are u sure u not the girl?
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Raphael81:
are u sure u not the girl?

Even though am the one,no wahala
Re: when the chips are down by SurefireAsoOke: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Although I didn't read ur write up bt Sorry

1 Like

Re: when the chips are down by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
goodgirl2409:

Then if he marries her without money you will be the first person to criticize saying she should have waited for him to finish his studies. Or worse you will ask her to leave him because he doesnt have money angry angry angry
Re: when the chips are down by MabraO: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nairalanders nd their myopic advice
Only one person could give a well accurate adivice
Re: when the chips are down by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Women and looking @clock's handundecided
Re: when the chips are down by chigoizie7(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
goodgirl2409:

That is it ooo. But life is a risk,what if she waits and the guy doesn't still marry her?

Lols, life is a risk true true. But it will pain her most is the guy eventually marries b4 her. Weather made or not. Certainly, he will be made.

Who goes for 2nd degree in this harsh economy of no jobs? Him no see masters do, him no see PhD do, na second degree, ur friend didn't make any wrong choice.

Me, wey de vex say, if to say I know, I for use all my skul fees, house rents flexing money, handout and text books + sorting take start business, after 5yrs, I for don hamma well well.

1 Like

Re: when the chips are down by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lols, life is a risk true true. But it will pain her most is the guy eventually marries b4 her. Weather made or not. Certainly, he will be made.

Who goes for 2nd degree in this harsh economy of no jobs? Him no see masters do, him no see PhD do, na second degree, ur friend didn't make any wrong choice.

Me, wey de vex say, if to say I know, I for use all my skul fees, house rents flexing money, handout and text books + sorting take start business, after 5yrs, I for don hamma well well.
true talk
U for don dey employ graduates now undecided
Re: when the chips are down by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
goodgirl2409:
nairalanders, stop saying my friend when you are the lady in question …
Re: when the chips are down by chigoizie7(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2016
bardella1:
true talk
U for don dey employ graduates now undecided

I de tell u oh.

Person go waste time for university for this stupid country.
Re: when the chips are down by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

I de tell u oh.

Person go waste time for university for this stupid country.
lol
U can still start d business now tho
Re: when the chips are down by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Cutehector:
A lot of women are losing good husbands because of they feel their biological clock is ticking.

surprised this is coming from a (m) moniker,thought most men feel women have no time to dilly dally with time
Re: when the chips are down by chigoizie7(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2016
bardella1:
lol
U can still start d business now tho

Exactly what I am doing now. But I am just recounting the lost years and resources.
Re: when the chips are down by goodgirl2409: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Cutehector:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is This Sexy Or Devilish? / My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice / How Do You Get Your Crush Without Hurting Your Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.