Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House (1017 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by Originality007: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
THE counsel to former Air Chief Marshal Alex S. Badeh (rtd), Samuel O. Zibri, SAN, has refuted the media reports that the sum of $1,000,000 cash was recovered in the house of his client.

A statement issued yesterday by Zibri, on behalf of Badeh, said: “The said publication is not only malicious but wicked. It is totally false and smacks of media campaign of calumny against the person of Air Marshal Alex. A Badeh (rtd).

“The 10-count charge against our client along with the proof of evidence in the Federal High Court are public documents and can be accessed by the general public.

“There is no such allegation and we challenge the faceless EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) official to substantiate his claim.

“The trial has commenced and as a law-abiding citizen, our client will defend himself in accordance with the law.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/badeh-no-money-was-found-in-my-house/

1 Like

Re: Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by TippyTop(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Apc and propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by greatiyk4u(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oya tell us where u hide the money#
Re: Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Badeh....dont worry. buhari go taya.
Why only picked Amosu and Badeh?
What of other muslims CoS in GEJ era?
Burantashi was the main PROCUREMENT officer in all of this....He is today COAS because he is a Muslim Northerner and untouchable!

Pls let the trial proceed as the truth will prevail!

1 Like

Re: Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by BushidoBlue(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Meaning that majority of what we hear is false coming from this government's one sided so called anti-corruption witch hunt

4 Likes

Re: Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by Adminisher: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Meaning that majority of what we hear is false coming from this government's one sided so called anti-corruption witch hunt
Did we really hear it from government?
Re: Badeh: No Money Was Found In My House by millhouse: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Apc and lies,,,...... What honey is to bee.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: Teachers In Delta State Signs Undertaken Under Durex. / What Would You Do ? (photo) / It's Time To Peg Marriage Age In Nigeria - Sanusi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.