Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. (2414 Views)

loving the wrong person?.. HELP! / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
[b]sometimes love comes natural,even da greatest person u detest may become the one u love most.

So who are the wrong people to fall inlove with

Those wrong people may be blood related,ur friends galfriend or wife.loving such people may be disastrous as it would break trus,betreyal and love.here is what happened me.

It all started last year with my best friend .we share our dreams,goals and innermost secrets together.

My bestie has a fiancee,they love each other so much atleast frm what i knw.

Last year,my bestie went for his service after 2 years of waiting .he left his fiancee in my care.

That means i should always check on her,watch her moves nd most of all,keep her from preying eyes of men.

My friend left nd promise to always call her and me.

Times go on and i never fail to check on my bestie fiancee to c how she is fairing.we became accostomed to each to da extent dat it became a normal routing.

Frm work to her hwz,stay like 30minuets and back to my hwz.like dat like dat feelings started coming in.

I don't knw when it started bt i discovered we can't go a day without seeing eachother.

At somepoint i became confused,am i keeping my friend fiancee for him or whatthen it happened.

That sunday evening she came to visit me as usual.we gist,talk abt my bestie(her fiancee) and hw funny he is.soon we where pillow playing[throwing pillows at eachotherwink] and the next thing was our lips almost meeting each other with heavy breath.it seems we are both restricting each other from what is about to happened.

With eyes locked to eachother and like magic we both withdrew at once and start apologisiing to eachother.

It became a different thing since then.sometimes when we can't control our passion we would hold eachother tight.like not leting go.

At another time when we discussed about what is happening to us.she would crawl to me,hold me and weep.i myself is in pain.do u know dat feelings when something makes u sad and happy at thesame time?dats what i felt.

Now my friend is back finally frm service.he now complains to me how her fiancee is changing and getting cold around him.

I myself felt bad for my friend.and sometimes i feel like strangling myself for all his pain.they was a time he even cry to me.telling me he is loosing her fiancee.

I tried to speak to her and let her c reasons why she should choose my bestie over me(even tho a part of me want her too)bt she would say she herself is trying and getting tired.

U guys should knw nothing happened between us like a full kiss or sex.bt it kind of like we are dating when my bestie was away.we hold hands,hug dats all.

My fellow nlanders,have u ever being in this kind of situation bfor

What do i do?am trying to be a good friend but some part of me need her too.likewise to her.

Assuming u are in my shoes what would u doi know my best friend would never do dat to me.he is more than a brother to me.please help bfor i loose my mind!!!

Lalasticala do the needful
[/b]
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yeah. infact, i just did. And believe me, it was hell. Thank God she ended it herself and i also thank God i didnt bothered convincing her to stay.

What you should do? Hmmm, am coming, am gonna be back to voice out my little advice. I need to reset my brain right now so that the best advice would come out.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by wilybebsy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Am too small 4 this kinda issue
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by gabinogem(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmm... my people perish for lack of self-control.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
wilybebsy:
Am too small 4 this kinda issue
Hehehehe. You don jam wetin big pass you?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
ur friend wld hate u forever...
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by wilybebsy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Hehehehe. You don jam wetin big pass you?
i tell ucheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro you are a bad friend which i was once like that...though the friend in question wasnt my bestie or deeply close but i still call him my pal....and you were alot better than me cos i pecked her....my conscience got the best of me and i promised myself that such will never happen again....

since then have had some friends gf that showed deep interest but immediately i start noticing them i do my best to kill off any form of emotion or interest...i prefer to die with one-sided crush than to do that silly act again....

Reason i called you a bad friend is that you should have totally Friendzoned her before she had any thought cos now they are definitely gonna break up with her longing for you which will damage your friendship
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
what can I say ,if not ,if u give the devil attention he will give u direction
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
The power of lust is so strong. it's so much identical to love you could easily fall for the beautiful facade it creates on your well of emotions... Just like the mirage, it will vanish leaving you to fall with a thud. Op, twas so manly of you to take charge on your emotions when it mattered, legendary you didn't stab a friend in the back. As for the lady, time will normalise everything, She's just being confused now. The woman for you is just around the corner, wait for your turn wink
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Darammliveth(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
I can never do what your friend did.... I don't need to put my girl under any of friend's tutelage before i could be sure of her loyalty. My advise for you is to get rid of that feelings because it can cause what you won't like.
And i bet it with you if you dare start dating your friend fiancee the relationship will crash on the long run. Don't forget #KARMA
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
wilybebsy:
i tell ucheesy
It's well!
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
This one is great.. Elehi gidi gon
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
How did the feelings come? By spending time with her.
Same way, stop calling, visiting her and most importantly, stop thinking about her. When the thoughts come, do all you can to neglect it. Don't give it attention. It'll go the same way it came.

As for the girl, ask her to get rid of anything she's feeling for you. Make her understand that it'll only drain her because nothing will ever happen between you two. So, it will only be wise to buckle up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nope im always the wrong person they fell for
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
I get Idea wink avoid her.. From now on.. It will take alota self control but it ll go a long way in saving their relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Drfinn: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
OP, run! Run!! And run!! Run from the this lady. Run from your friend. It may be difficult but not impossible. It may be most discomforting but you will keep your friendship for eternity.

Once emotions are involved between members of the opposite sex, it takes more than self control to avoid drinking stolen waters. Remember the forbidden fruit always appears irresistible. Humans crave what they cannot have. Humans never rest until they quench their thirst of sensuous desires.

Your friend trusted you that's why he left his fiancee in your care. Simply put he trusted you with his life! Irrespective of his reasons or fears for doing this he found in you the only trustworthy person to 'confide' in. Reverse the situation and see how it feels.

It's natural the daily interactions between you and your pal's fiancee inflamed your passions. Good that you both exercised considerable self control in overcoming this indecent feelings. These feelings evolved naturally, it wasn't 'forced' hence its gonna linger for awhile. How long it lingers is entirely up to you. That's why I said you should run! That's the quickest way to kill the feelings.

Obviously, there's a crack in your pal's relationship. It's only a matter of time the building collapse. You are the new object of desire. She will stop at nothing to get you. Don't underestimate a woman under the spell of lust. How awful it will look should you be fingered in all this mess! Run! My brother run!!

I counsel you to start a systematic break in communication with your friend and his fiancee! A lot of questions will arise but look at the long-term benefit. Cutting communication with both parties will place less guilt on your shoulders. Anytime your friend runs to you in tears I suppose a part of you feels bad because you know the cause of his cracking relationship.

Keeping your distance will make him man up or run somewhere else for help. It may sound harsh but it's the less of both evils. Severing all forms of communication will gradually erode the feelings you and your pal's fiancee have for each other. Out of sight. Out of mind. It's a tough decision to make but it's necessary to save your neck.

Please let the break in communication be a gradual one. Make it as subtle as you can. If it's convenient relocation might help. Try as much as you can to form 'busy'. This temporary sacrifice might preserve your friendship for eternity. Also, get into a relationship. Once your in one with someone you love, the feelings you and your pal's woman have will gradually die.

Always remember the guy code! Don't ever mess with your neighbour's woman! Never touch your friends wife! There's no excuse. There's no atonement for such a crime. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
drfinn hw can i thank u enough for this?

Communication with her for now have seized,bt i do communicate with my bestie.

Do u knw something?it seems they is something drawing us closer.like a heavy force.

Da problem is dat i can't control my self around her.whenever she stared deeply at me,i would just melt.

My defence would just give way.

Cutting contact with both parties is a gud idea bt what about me

I tried to do it but like a reflex or whatever,i will just dialled her number just to hear her voice and dat piss me offsad.

I can't even reject her call triesangry.i hate myself so bad right now.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Nope im always the wrong person they fell for
don't start okay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
don't start okay cheesy cheesy cheesy

I av always been the wrong person people fall for smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

I av always been the wrong person people fall for smiley
tank God dats not me.u are right for me
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
tank God dats not me.u are right for me

smiley no most nl will tell u to run from me

That i av no value to give

U better look for someone to give peace

Cos im d wrong person for any one to giv dem peace smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

We know, dear!
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:

We know, dear!

grin im proud of me dat way tongue i no send again
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:

We know, dear!
I wan make una kno again
grin im proud of me dat way tongue i no send again
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

u don't don't decide what is gud for me.i knw wat is gud for me.

So i choose u nt minding what anyone would say
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
u don't don't decide what is gud for me.i knw wat is gud for me.

So i choose u nt minding what anyone would say

Me i mind i care for people not to discomfort them grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
I wan make una kno again grin im proud of me dat way tongue i no send again
Shey dis thing no be self-pity? Sha, pm me.. if you don't mind
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:

Shey dis thing no be self-pity?
Sha, pm me.. if you don't mind

Self pity ? Pm u? Like i send u if u no quote me i go quote u? Like i kno u exist?

Please shift i wan see front
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by prahcetomi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
This matter get weight.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by pharmagba: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
The issue is delicate since both of you have affection for each other.
The best way would have been if you had a lady in your life apart from her. Since you do not mention tell her to tell your friend that there is another that why she is behaving like that; let your friend knows what he has at hand, she may not disclose it is you.
Secondly, if you really want the relationship to go on with your friend first tell her iyou have your girl and you've got to avoid her and find a nice looking lady you go along with when you are visiting them or when you see her. You've got to let her know you've moved on ( that is if you've actually moved on)otherwise you will have to go for her and lose your friend and you will bear the pain of a fiancee snatcher or unfaithful friend cross hung on your neck for life
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
prahcetomi:
This matter get weight.

Asin the matter heavy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, Fynestboi Should Be Disqualify / Shocking Photos: Nigerian Girls Fighting Dirty At The Club Over A Rich Man / If Your Partner Does Any Of These 5 Things, Never Let Them Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.