Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (60324 Views)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Late Bukky Ajayi Had Cancer Of The Breast,diabetes & Was Hypertensive - Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
That supposedly literate folks and the illiterate as well can't, inspite of the obvious, see that it is wrong and evil to be homosexual and lesbian is proof they are in spiritual bondage packaged for hell unless they come to Jesus in repentance and be restored to a normal life. It is a weird and ungodly lifestyle to be a homosexual and lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingTom:

The study, funded by the National Cancer Institute, was based on the records of 6,093 anal-cancer patients (2,888 men and 4,015 women) diagnosed between 1973 and 2000. The data came from tumor registries in five states (Connecticut, Hawaii, Iowa, New Mexico and Utah) and four metropolitan areas (Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Seattle), all of which are part of the NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results, or SEER, program.
The second study, led by epidemiologist Janet Daling, Ph.D., a member of Fred Hutchinson's Public Health Sciences Division, set out to better understand the underlying biological and lifestyle causes behind the rising incidence of anal cancer
The study tested for the presence of human papillomavirus, or HPV — a well-known sexually transmitted viral marker of anal cancer — in both blood and tumor tissue. It also assessed the impact of various lifestyle factors associated with the disease, such as smoking, Sexual orientation, number of sexual partners and history of anal intercourse

Other risk factors associated with increased anal-cancer risk included gay or bisexual orientation among men, a high number of lifetime sexual partners and a history of receptive anal sex.
Among the male cases studied, nearly half reported that they were not exclusively heterosexual. Among these men, a history of receptive anal intercourse and a history of 15 or more sexual partners each increased the risk of anal cancer sevenfold.
The study also suggested that the overall increase in anal cancer rates might be partially attributable to an increase in the average number of lifetime sexual partners and an increase in the number of people engaging in anal sex, particularly among women

I hope this answers Okijajuju1 questions. smiley there is more than enough proof that his ailment was tied to his sexual orientation. Taking it in the ass (pardon my language) with multiple sexual partners exposes one to anal cancer risks. Now let's look at the victim, from studies it shows that smoking plays a major part in anal cancer development. Chances are from his lifestyle the victim must have been a smoker as well as a homosexual who took it in the ass(again pardon my language) more often than not with probably different sexual partners this puts him at high risk. So to conclude yes his sexual orientation played a major role in his demise in fact it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say his sexual orientation killed him. smiley

References:http://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/releases/2004/07/analcancer.html

Thanks my fellow Doctor..

According to the article, less than half of the male cases of Yansh Cancer was found in Gay Men. Meaning even straight men and Women can get this disease.

I also did some research of my own.. Gay men are susceptible to Anal Cancer due to sexual Orientation. But apparently the HPV Virus has many strains and one of them also causes Cervical Cancer (a purely womens disease).. grin

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by RetroBoy: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Is there any solid proof that Anal Cancer or any other disease is tied particularly to Homosexuals or is there any proof that this dead guys ailment was caused by his sexual orientation or sexual preference?

I am not gay, but I am also not a Homophobe.
People at high risk of HIV/AIDS include M2M (men who have sex with men) , a politically correct term. Infact, AIDS was initially known as the 'gay disease'.
AIDS-defining complex is a wide-ranging spectrum of diseases seen almost exclusively in people with AIDS.
They're frequently susceptible to different and rare cancers. Anal cancer may or may not occur in people with AIDS, but anal sex per se doesn't result in anal cancer.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
people keep saying rest in peace, but with the way he lived his life,it's obvious he is not resting and most definitely he doesn't have peace where ever he is, except he repented before he died but since I wasn't there when he died, all I can say is rot in hell and I pray fate mete out the same punishment for your fellow homosexuals
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
RetroBoy:

People at high risk of HIV/AIDS include M2M (men who have sex with men) , a politically correct term. Infact, AIDS was initially known as the 'gay disease'.
AIDS-defining complex is a wide-ranging spectrum of diseases seen almost exclusively in people with AIDS.
They're frequently susceptible to different and rare cancers. Anal cancer may or may not occur in people with AIDS, but anal sex per se doesn't result in anal cancer.

So I just found out..

Cc: Creamish
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by kayalla(f): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
in his next life if he hear G-for Gay. he will run far.

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

According to the article, less than half of the male cases of Yansh Cancer was found in Gay Men. Meaning even straight men and Women can get this disease.

I also did some research of my own.. Gay men are susceptible to Anal Cancer due to sexual Orientation. But apparently the HPV Virus has many strains and one of them also causes Cervical Cancer (a purely womens disease).. grin

women dey do yansh banging too na ;Dbut you're right.HPV na the cancer right hand man grin

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mabeni(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
He die well
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
RetroBoy:

but those who have anal sex are more susceptible to anal cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
all u 'mouth action' peeps, watch out!!!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
janzguy:
After a three-year battle with cancer of the anus‚ South African musician Koyo Bala died yesterday at about 9am at Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, surrounded by his three sisters.

The 36-year-old singer was part of gay pop trio 3Sum, made up of Bala‚ Amstel Maboa and the late Jeff Moyo, who died in 2010‚ reportedly from HIV/Aids-related complications .

They were known in the entertainment industry as activists for gay rights.

In 2011‚ Bala disclosed publicly that he was HIV-positive, a decision he told the Sunday Times in 2014 had cost him work.

In 2014 he was diagnosed with anal cancer and last year he decided to move back home, where he started chemotherapy – a journey he widely shared with his social media followers in images‚ videos and messages.

His last tweet about his illness was on February and it reads:

"I pray 2 God everyday 2 help me pass this cancer #itshard #pains #wontgiveup #canwinthisbattle #cantsleepofpains".

RIP to him

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/hiv-positive-south-african-gay-singer.html?m=1

"I pray 2 God everyday 2 help me pass this cancer #itshard #pains #wontgiveup #canwinthisbattle #cantsleepofpains".You pray to God and you feel he will answer you?
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by UnimkeAk(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
janzguy:
After a three-year battle with cancer of the anus‚ South African musician Koyo Bala died yesterday at about 9am at Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, surrounded by his three sisters.

The 36-year-old singer was part of gay pop trio 3Sum, made up of Bala‚ Amstel Maboa and the late Jeff Moyo, who died in 2010‚ reportedly from HIV/Aids-related complications .

They were known in the entertainment industry as activists for gay rights.

In 2011‚ Bala disclosed publicly that he was HIV-positive, a decision he told the Sunday Times in 2014 had cost him work.

In 2014 he was diagnosed with anal cancer and last year he decided to move back home, where he started chemotherapy – a journey he widely shared with his social media followers in images‚ videos and messages.

His last tweet about his illness was on February and it reads:

"I pray 2 God everyday 2 help me pass this cancer #itshard #pains #wontgiveup #canwinthisbattle #cantsleepofpains".

RIP to him

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/hiv-positive-south-african-gay-singer.html?m=1

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

cancer of the anus.

kikikikikikikikikikikikiki

God sense of humor tho
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Lilimax(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
odeotito:
That supposedly literate folks and the illiterate as well can't, inspite of the obvious, see that it is wrong and evil to be homosexual and lesbian is proof they are in spiritual bondage packaged for hell unless they come to Jesus in repentance and be restored to a normal life. It is a weird and ungodly lifestyle to be a homosexual and lesbian.
So true bro.

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by flightz(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Cancer of the anus ke shocked shocked shocked oh boy different kind of cancer dey dis life oh!.

So the H.I.V didn't even finish him, its the cancer of the Anus that finished him! shocked

O ma se o...

Em, but how e take de sh1t
hiv doesn't finish anybody. U need education about hiv. He got the anal cancer as a result of hiv. I can't school you. Use google.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Louiscutedude(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
which 1 b cancer of d anus again
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Kingkamal(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
babamadiba:
Y wont he die of anal cancer? After they done use prick deef em asshole.. I feel for him sha. May his soul rest in peace.

not Amen in Capital.... silly zombie... hell must go
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by joseph1832(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
flightz:
hiv doesn't finish anybody. U need education about hiv. He got the anal cancer as a result of hiv. I can't school you. Use google.
And who asked you to school me? Abeg shut up joor!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by hope4charles(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin tongue you bad gann
[color=#770077][/color]
goldbim:
A silly way to die..when u are putting a wrong rod in a wrong hole..msheew!!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by pwettiejay(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rubbish! His kind of death is even laughable....cancer of the anus? Nothing wey person no go hear
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingTom:
no problem.wait does it mean you're the only one who read what I posted because I Still see people asking that stupid jamb question. Did he die because he was gay?

Lolz... Its not everyone that has the patience to read long notes...so yeah maybe they Dint bother..
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by darlenese(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
For the first time in my life I don't feel like saying OHONYIII to the dead instead if RIP

Maybe I should just say RIS ,where S is = #shit angry lipsrsealed
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

So I just found out..

Cc: Creamish

Of course. The HIV weakened his immune system probably.. Its same as saying normal sexual intercourse results in STDs... It doesn't..except a partner is infected. There is cause to every effect.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Creamish(f): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:

grin grin

So ur a doctor too? Nice.
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Only you HIV+AIDS+Anal Cancer+Homo/Gay+3sum cheesy cheesy Na wa ooo!! In one sentence, give me a reason why you wouldn't die ....

Shout out to other gays!! ..... its only a matter of time grin grin grin ..
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Duru009(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Devils lifestyle.......

Dirty life
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Duru009(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Devils lifestyle.......
Dirty life
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Rotimi47: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yansh killed him

Rip
You're wicked grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by flightz(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
And who asked you to school me? Abeg shut up joor!. tongue
come and shut me up. ****
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by lebete3000: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lilchilz:
hmmm,,,,

When you live your life with the notion that you want
to become rich so that ladies will trip for you, then you
are on your way to misplaced priorities.

You must be a broke & frustrated dude to think like dat...don't lie...

I wonder why most broke dudes always think we making money for d ladies.... I for one am no fool cos i know money can't buy me love...yet this hasn't stopped me & will never stop me from chasing money cos a woman's love doesn't "answereth all things" as d holy book said....it is MONEY!!! You heard MONEY!!! So get dat straight!
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by olson(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Of all the types of cancer a Gay man can have, it had to be YANSH CANCER ..

The Gods must either be crazy or they have a really wicked sense of humor. grin grin grin

R.I.P Gay Kimosabe.

O boy, u have a cruel sense of humour cool grin
Re: Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by joseph1832(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Of all the types of cancer a Gay man can have, it had to be YANSH CANCER ..

The Gods must either be crazy or they have a really wicked sense of humor. grin grin grin

R.I.P Gay Kimosabe.

Hmm, indeed he's a wrong brother. grin LMFAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.