Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife (43421 Views)

Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Women Lawyers Tackle Ndume Over Call On Saraki, Men To Marry More Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by bid4rich(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nobody should complain o because na our thumb put them for there. We deserve it wella.

God bless FRN
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
God in heaven, u r watching...
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by biltem: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Chai!!!!
APC has killed this country.

If APC as the present administration has killed the country, what has PDP done to the country. Buried it ? And APC resusitated it and going through treatment to bring it alive again
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
grin
sweet girl
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
MaryWest:
grin

I'm not surprised that they are APC senators. Lol.
Those folks under the strands of broom sticks have nothing to offer this country.

The PDP senators are not better either.

This is what happens when too much money resets a man's brain.
Are you ecoterrors?
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by temmydee181(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
ziccoit:
So they should kill themselves because of economy hardship.

what iz diz one sayin
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by ziccoit: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
temmydee181:

what iz diz one sayin

Diz one was saying because they are senators doesn't mean they shouldn't crack jokes like every other persons.
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by YelloweWest: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Randy old bustard legislooters angry
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Mbediogu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
*in my uncle's voice*

What type of this is this?
My uncle will respond - 'Go to bed. It is sharp past ten'..

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by talktonase(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Stupid, senseless, paedophilic, philandering, evil, embezzling, and self sufficing politicians is what we have in this nation!
let them pass that social media bill.you will be the first victim....see insult abeg...i don go dictionary 3times now.loool
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Adesiji77: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Like seriously? shocked

This is "Eritrea" playing out in Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by macino1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is what happen in a banana republic
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by BushidoBlue(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
biltem:

If APC as the present administration has killed the country, what has PDP done to the country. Buried it ? And APC resusitated it and going through treatment to bring it alive again

And you bought fuel today for how much again? grin grin grin

Deluded escapism..
Better wake up.
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Henrichemeka(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupidity, well sha... Daz change for you!
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Kondomatic(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mbediogu:

My uncle will respond - 'Go to bed. It is sharp past ten'..
lwkmd. Nah Nigeria time be that?
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by anonimi: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
maupe:
Ndume and Dino Melaye raised an issue that is hotly discussed in the streets and market squares in Nigeria. The NASS is a public discourse for the discussion and debates of Nigerian issues. So what is the ish about the points they raised

Abi oh...........simply reflecting the VALUES of the 200 million odd citizens whom they REPRESENT in Abuja.
Yet these are the apostles of change CHAIN.
Why won't they marry more women given all the mega millions they receive from us monthly for LOAFING our mandate away
In short we are ALL bleeped up big time!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Mbediogu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
lwkmd. Nah Nigeria time be that?
My brother I don't know. I dey go ask am now. will get back to u. cheers.
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by baruwainfo: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndume is a name of a stupid person, place or thing
Khd95:
What is ndumesad

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by LemonBoy1: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kondomatic:
*in my uncle's voice*

What type of this is this?

lolssssssss, your uncle is really a comedian
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by LemonBoy1: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
anath:
I know the ladies like this motion. scarcity of men is becoming something O. anyway na them know, how much for mango now Self?

Charlie, scarcity of men? are you sure?
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by LemonBoy1: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Lol..

Please, Anyubody who knows President Buhari or the Minister of Information needs to advise them to carry out a massive sensitisation campaign Nationwide to educate Nigerians on the system of Government being run and the importance of each and every election.

How can a sitting Nigerian Senator say Nigerians should be encouraged to marry more than one wife when Polygamy is a Federal Offence under the Constitution of Nigeria.

This is why we need to pay attenmtion to not just the Presidential and State elections, but also to the Senatorial and State assembly elections including Local Government Elections as these are the closet arms of governments to the people.

Imagine the kind of people in our senate. These are the people that would make laws that the rest of us would live by..

In an Ideal world, This senator would be recalled by his constituents because it is obvious that this guys mission is just to be shinning Abuja girls Congo and nothing else. If not how can with all the fuel crisis, dollar/naira excahnge crisis, economic downturn crisis, unemployment and all the many problems we have, na wife matter this animal dey reason..

bros, whose constitution?
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Excellentmind: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
I'm not surprised because like the saying goes, "what an elder can see on the ground cannot be seen by a teenager on top of a mountain. So we warned but none heeded.
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by inikamoze(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Khd95:
What is ndumesad

The name of a cattle..or is it a Swine? Forgive me, I've forgotten
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
una don talk wetin I wan talk...... but I no blame dem on top our tax payers money dey thought dey ave got it ryt.... Nigeria wia did we got it wrong. haba. ppl are dying of starvation. economic crisis, no job. late salary, killings, murder and violence of many kind out of all dis na 2nd wife agenda dis man brought to d house..... NA I greet una
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
How I sincerely wish that North Korea would "mistakenly" nuke the National Assembly while both chambers are in session.

will save us all a whole lotta money. we won't even need money for expensive national burial ceremonies for each one of them.
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Forwetinnah: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very typical of Senators from the North. .all they think about is woman, forgetting the Almajiris they're supposed to cater for. Looking for Avenues to bring in underage girls from India and the middle east. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by LemonBoy1: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Very typical of Senators from the North. .all they think about is woman, forgetting the Almajiris they're supposed to cater for. Looking for Avenues to bring in underage girls from India and the middle east. Tufiakwa!!

Bros, you de vex oh. OP refused to post the full text which shows that the excerpt was just a joke
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Kay25(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please are these guys senators or bunch of old fools who don't know their right from left in this economic hardship someone is talking about marrying more than one wife se na water the wife go dey drink for house abi dis senators no know say gaari don dey expensive?to eat for bachelor is hard how much more to marry two wives.may God punish the man that raised that issue
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Ratuk: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Well, Y U no go talk irrelevancies when U chop with more than 1 piece of meat
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
LemonBoy1:

bros, whose constitution?

Nigeria..
Re: Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife by gogodaye(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Raziii:
where is this Ndume of a man from? Isn't he due to be recalled by his constituients?
Hahahahahaha.........
Recall ke?
Well for your information..... Distinguished Senator Ali Ndume is from Borno State.....the hotbed of the Boko Haram fundamentalist insurgents Islamization experiment........
He is presently standing trial for his association with the group at the Federal High Court.........
On the issue of his recall.....that would never happen.... Guess what & why......majority of his constituents who would participant in the process of his recall are either all dead or living as IDPs in States farther off from Borno State........
And gauging from past experiences, they've learnt never to be seen or assembled in groups lest they fall victims of the incessant Boko Haram bombing expeditions targeted at them ........moreso, when the subject of such gatherings is an alleged associate of the group......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.