Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce (717 Views)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cant stop laughing...... Kikikiki

Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by winetapper: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shebi Ben bruise is not dumb during senators meetings

1 Like

Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
winetapper:
I see Nadasad
u no want make the thread reach ground chai u fast oh
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by winetapper: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jmaxx:
u no want make the thread reach ground chai u fast oh
kwantinue
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by mycar: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Classic! Well, who knows, what you get is what you see.
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by agitator: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
na so, true talk my bros. wink wink wink
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Rudboy360(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na for twitter dem dey hear this one voice..No b for ur constituency dem carry Ese cmot yet we no hear Wehn for your mouth for dat matter..#twitterIdiot undecided
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by nnachukz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
I heard change but when I asked to know how they intend to bring the change, I discovered they meant chain with their unrealistic promises. I didn't buy it and I wouldn't have forgiven myself had I been deceived by their words.
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by makingsense(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Between this guy and fayose I don't know who to give the Man of the Moment!!!
Re: Photo: Hilarious Tweet Of The Day By Senator Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rudboy360:
Na for twitter dem dey hear this one voice..No b for ur constituency dem carry Ese cmot yet we no hear Wehn for your mouth for dat matter..#twitterIdiot undecided
twitter senator

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Asks Judge To Resign For Allegedly Quoting An Unrelated Law / What's Your Current Light Situation. / BREAKING NEWS:DSS Official Ambushed And Killed In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.