Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Salary Can I Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Salary Can I Expect (889 Views)

Please Just Got This From Jumia So What Should I Expect ? / Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Salary Can I Expect by debest1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hi guys/ladies,
I am thinking of relocating to Nigeria from England, i have a BSc chem eng (Unilag); MSc chem eng (University of London) and Msc Finance (W. Business school) along with 12 years experience in Oil and Gas (process engineer/manager); I would like to know how much salary wise I could earn considering my experience and skills. I am interested in the oil and gas/banking sector.
Re: What Salary Can I Expect by tabolaji: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2009
At your Level, salary are negotiated and not fixed. But twelve years experience in what area (chemical or finance) ? To say the least you should worth more than 400,000 per month in an oil n gas coy dont know of banking sector though.
Re: What Salary Can I Expect by natialo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
Re: What Salary Can I Expect by Demoore(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
N400k a month?? That must be a joke with 2 MSc's degress frm UK and 12 years oil and gas experience experience, you should be looking at something in the range of N800 - N1.2m /mnth#
But u got to deal with the right company if not the mushroom companies will want u to eve work for free.
cheers
Re: What Salary Can I Expect by rydeorsail(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2009
oh, boy if you are looking for money is better you stay over there, but if coming to settle in 9ja, i am sure you will get something that will be comfortable for you btw 600k and above depending , are you you in oil and gas producing or srvicing?

(1) (Reply)

Multinational Oil Company Recruiting For Various Positions. / Chevron Information Technology Vacancy / Employment Oppourtunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.