Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? (9827 Views)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test / Ptdf Selection Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by dannywest: 2:26pm On May 13, 2012
I received the above mail just a few hours back after making an application to Shell a few weeks back.
Please what type of questions should I expect for those who have written the exams successfully before and are there any other tips I should know concerning the Tests?
Thanks.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by dannywest: 11:15pm On May 13, 2012
Anyone?
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by dannywest: 5:46am On May 14, 2012
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by ideamaster(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2012
I got the same invitation. still trying to find out where I can get relevant materials
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by hislove4real(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2012
Do they make provision for lodging for pple outside PH, from Lagos?
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Fourcade(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2012
no help yet undecided
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by ideamaster(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2012
Saw a thread somewher dat talks about shell recruitment.they said that shell's test ar SHL based.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 2:36am On May 19, 2012
Also got the mail. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 2:38am On May 19, 2012
Also got the mail. Any info volunteered will be appreciated. Anyone who has any past Shell materials to share please .....
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 19, 2012
I think I have some Shell practice materials. Lemme have your email.

1 Like

Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by mcstan18(m): 3:58am On May 19, 2012
hislove4real: Do they make provision for lodging for pple outside PH, from Lagos?

NO PROVISION! You're going based on your arrangements and will be reimbursed(for transportation) based on their rates
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by mcstan18(m): 4:04am On May 19, 2012
Candid advice: study and pray real hard. I've been coming across several different SHL materials over the past one year and none exactly matches shell standard of setting questions. I did the test last year as a youth corp member but couldn't make it through to the next level(the SRD). I think I'm better prepared for the challenge this time, given my experience(though I cannot recall the exact questions). I wish us all the best and not forgetting the grace of God. cheers!

1 Like

Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by ifeski007: 4:07pm On May 19, 2012
Pls can sumbody hlp me with the dragnet study pack and SHL Questions plss,ve jt bin called for their test.my email is ifeski007@yahoo.ca tanks
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by stellachigozie: 9:59am On May 20, 2012
Pls I need a help from u my friends, abt this same test. Pls I need a clue on the type of question dat we would be especting. Tanks, pls somebody help me
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by ideamaster(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2012
mcstan_18: Candid advice: study and pray real hard. I've been coming across several different SHL materials over the past one year and none exactly matches shell standard of setting questions.
So wats shell's standard? Is it similar to SHL? is calculator allowed?
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by ideamaster(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2012
Anyone wit relevant questions, plz send it.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by BigBizzy(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2012
Pls any with useful material should please forward it to my box marcusbourdelon@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by BigBizzy(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2012
BigBizzy: Pls any with useful material should please forward it to my box marcusbourdelon@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by STEPHC: 10:33pm On May 20, 2012
1supremo: I think I have some Shell practice materials. Lemme have your email.

Hi pls am also interested in the shell preparatory materials.I ws also shortlisted, Kindly snd to my mail: proudlyslj@yahoo.com.Tanxs a million
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Eyerenesss: 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
Okay. Didn't apply
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Eyerenesss: 9:09pm On May 21, 2012
Okay. Didn't know when application was on.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by richeyy(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2012
I was also invited for the Shell's Graduate Selection Test. Kindly forward practice materials to princericheey@gmail.com. Thanks very plenty!
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 3:15am On May 22, 2012
Eyerenesss, richeyy and STEPHC. Check your mailboxes.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by victorowoicho: 3:50am On May 22, 2012
Please i was sent an invitation for the SHELL test too. Please any useful material can be fowarded to my inbox. I will appreciate. My email is victorowoicho@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by victorowoicho: 7:24am On May 22, 2012
please can u send it to my mail supremo. I will appreciate that. Email is victorowoicho@yahoo.com
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Nasaski: 11:14am On May 22, 2012
pls send to gidnas@yahoo.com
Tnx
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by richeyy(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2012
1supremo: Eyerenesss, richeyy and STEPHC. Check your mailboxes.

Thanks a lot 1supremo, @victorowoicho, gidnas@yahoo.com, macdonexploit@yahoo.com and marcusbourdelon@yahoo.co.uk check your mailboxes. Wish you all the best. Regards
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by ideamaster(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2012
richeyy:

Thanks a lot 1supremo, @victorowoicho, gidnas@yahoo.com, macdonexploit@yahoo.com and marcusbourdelon@yahoo.co.uk check your mailboxes. Wish you all the best. Regards
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Beechic: 4:34pm On May 22, 2012
Hi, please can you forward the shell and the dragnet Shl practice questions to me to? My email is helenbe2@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Beechic: 4:36pm On May 22, 2012
victorowoicho: please can u send it to my mail supremo. I will appreciate that. Email is victorowoicho@yahoo.com

Please, send to helenbe2@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Beechic: 4:38pm On May 22, 2012
ifeski007: Pls can sumbody hlp me with the dragnet study pack and SHL Questions plss,ve jt bin called for their test.my email is ifeski007@yahoo.ca tanks

Hi, i need the dragnet study oacks too. Please, forward to helenbe2@yahoo.co.uk when you get them. Thanks.
Re: SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 22, 2012
Y'all should check your inbox. I just sent a very relevant material to everyone; practise with it and let's give SHELL A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY. Wishing you all the best! All roads lead to Port Harcourt!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SESEWA Team. / Nbc Coca-cola: Recruiting / Urgent Job Vacancies For Candidates Living Within Lekki/ajah Axis In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.