Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75198 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by coruso(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
I will like to try this out put me on.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by samuel3818: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

Mr olutola, do you even remember one boy named SAM POPE on your old BBM?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Marioplus(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
I have a lucrative business that will even give you more than #4000 daily
Dial +2348034220713
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by divinelove(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Marioplus:
I have a lucrative business that will even give you more than #4000 daily
Dial +2348034220713

share it here or shut up, dts y this thread was created angry

10 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kunletoks(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
1. What of selling foodstuffs in bags. such as rice, beans, garri, Semo etc. No matter what the economy is, people must eat.
2. The is something called PAMM account in forex. when you register with a broker, you are allowed to view people's trade record and choose whose account is doing well and you want their trades to be replicated on your account. They will charge you a fee. Forex is risky but a very good business. you don't have to trade if you register for the PAMM account. you can make 1% on your capital but it's advisable to invest the amount you can afford to lose in trading.

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kaysy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
@Olutola88,
Please can i get that as a loan? tell me your percentage and i'll consider it, i want to start education card business but finance is just a big challenge to me now, besides am a corper (NYSC) and am ready to pay up as required. thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by darkenkach(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
I will give you A loan but you will have to use your NYSC/University certificate as collateral. If its ok, send me Pm.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kaysy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenkach:
I will give you A loan but you will have to use your NYSC/University certificate as collateral. If its ok, send me Pm.

Sir, i have just sent u a PM, i will really appreciate anyone who is ready to offer me this loan, as regards the NYSC/University Certificate, plz am still serving, i'll hand it over to you when am discharged which should come up by Sep 2016 (I hope by then i must have repayed your loan) then my school certificate is not yet ready, what am currently using now is statement of result.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by darkenkach(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenkach@gmail.com. Send me a mail using this address so we can talk
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kaysy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
darkenkach:
darkenkach@gmail.com. Send me a mail using this address so we can talk
Sent
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by prologue: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
omoteamac:
is that what you do?
Yes I do it.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.

lovely piece , i will contact u shortly
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account. Mind you, I am an economist graduate from UNN @ 2013, done with NYSC, and I do both business above, and I make quite a lot monthly, enough to cater for my family and still have some left to reinvest. Have being into the first business since 2013 immediately after graduation and my level was just increased to SSD just last year NOV. I go to the shop when I want, sleep when I want, but vigilante of what's going on there at the shop. Hope these help! Please don't mind my grammatical errors and I hope I have not committed a crime @ Nairaland. Its my 2nd time commenting.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by whisp3r(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.

If you're still open to suggestions, checkout this link :

https://www.nairaland.com/2987313/5-revenue-generating-website-create
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
prologue:

Yes I do it.
ok sir

I have sent you an email

please check it
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by aurumbay: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
@Olutola88 kindly send me an email lets discuss i advise production,your capital is insulated from risks and instabilities in the economy and income is generated,i have a carefully planned business outline and i'm seeking partnership,lawyers will come in and scrutinize everything before we start,if you are interested in investing 1million,i tell you that 1million will be an annual return,try me send me an email and let's discuss.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account. Mind you, I am an economist graduate from UNN @ 2013, done with NYSC, and I do both business above, and I make quite a lot monthly, enough to cater for my family and still have some left to reinvest. Have being into the first business since 2013 immediately after graduation and my level was just increased to SSD just last year NOV. I go to the shop when I want, sleep when I want, but vigilante of what's going on there at the shop. Hope these help! Please don't mind my grammatical errors and I hope I have not committed a crime @ Nairaland. Its my 2nd time commenting.

best comment thus far , loving it

4 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by sweetheart12: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
smithmadu:
Bro please can u send me your phone no or email me on dorissylvester65@yahoo.com, i want you to help me with the coca cola business. thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by obiaguna(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2016
smithmadu:
Answers 1. One million is more than enough. Here, I know I handful of distributors/dealers that their net worth is not up to 200k (excluding empties value). Not joking.
I started small with 500k. I bought 200empties plus some a family friend gave to me from Jos. It wasn't easy at first, because I was new and naive, also was alittle bit extravagant. Plus you will have issues of breakages and the rest. But if you keep fighting, you will make it. Within 3years, am the 3rd highest dealer in my Town, and also an SSD and still moving up. I get nothing less than 450k when business is low which usually happens during raining seasons. This month my target is above 850k. Have 4workers at shop and two drivers with their conductors. And just 26years.
Let me analysis what 1m can do for you I this business... Excluding rent.
1. Register without any fees( except your are Bribing), but doubts that. 2. Have to make a decision whether you want to be RGB distributor (strictly on bottles ie glass) or a One Way Pack Distributor ( take aways eg Pet, can coke, Eva water, 5alive etc) or you want to be both like me. Either of them has merits and demerits, so you have to decide which one will sale faster at your area after your market survey but I recommend you deal on both. 3. When you are done with all the necessary reg, you then have to place an order... Soo with one million let's see... ORDER for 400 empties @ #870 which is #348,000 for a start, order for 300crts of 50cl @ 1210and 100crts of 35cl @890. Well, at your area, if people buy more of 35cl then the revise should be the case. Might still have 200k, then distribute that on the one way packs. But if you want to go for One way Packs (dealership) , then no need wasting money on Empties, just order for what ever you want. Mind you, to make Money means buying more and increasing the worth of your monthly purchase.

NBC rules 1 states that, as a dealer whether SSD or HVO, you are not allowed to sale above company price (but my bro, if you can secretly add 10-50 and sales large number of crates let's say like 100crts per day for a start, you know what it means , talk more of when your daily sales is not less than 400cases. You will be making like extra 5k per day atleast for feeding different from your Incentives. But its an offense to do that sha...

2. Rule 2. My brother, They are very possessive. (No 7up, No BigCola this one na WAR, No Lacasara, Bobo nooo, or malt). But But, business is all about satisfying customer's needs. You know, no one likes stress. Just imagine going into a shop, and get any kind of drink you want, instead of buying some here and going somewhere else to get others. So, when your shop is attractive enough, it means more sales and more profits from other products which are not Coca cola. But have to be smart about these.

In conclusion, these business is Very Good, as long as you are not too extravagant, because you need to be reinvesting to grow the more. Also, if you are able to be meeting the monthly targets by Coca cola, then consider breaking the above two rules. The one mistake I ever made since I started these business was the dude that worked my NYSC to another state, left the business at the hands of Employees for a full year. But came back last year July with a Bang. God is Good

I have been thinking of starting this business for a long time and you, my friend have given the best analysis possible. I have a few questions.
(1). Like the op I'm currently working but i don't have a million yet but I'm working towards that. At this stage would 500k be sufficient to start including rent and all or should I still work towards the range of a million assuming it would take me two years from today's date to make a million.
2. Do I need to get a bus first before I start or I can start without a bus. And if your answer is no, how then can I distribute the drinks to the buyers.
Thank you. I sent you a pm as well. Thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by dollaflow(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
smithmadu:
bro, Pls i need ur contact, kindly help me send it to 08062910669, thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by smithmadu(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
wink

4 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by AXYZ: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.

I have interest bro.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by onoslove(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
smithmadu:
I think I will like to go into this drink business, but Pls I need you to quickly answer these questions. What is RGBs and one way pack. What about if I choose to sell in cans only at the beginning and then add crates and rubber cans to it later. How much is a pack of cans and the plastic cans too. Pls will need answers quick. Thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by khayce: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
ALL YOU NEED BROTHER, IS A PLAN B BUSINESS THAT ADDES MODERATE PROFIT TO UR CAPITAL, NOT A GET RICH QUICK BIZ LIKE SPORT BETTING, BRO I PROMISE U WILL LOSS EVERYTHING BEFORE A BLINK OF AN EYE. I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE EVEN DROPED MY LAST PENNY TO SCHOOL FEE FOR PPLE WHO PROMISED TO SEND ME FIXED MATCHES TO 2 ODDS DAILLY PICK .. ALL NA SCAM, ASK ANYONE ADVICING YOU TO INVEST IN SPORT BETTING .. HOW BIG HAVE THEY HIT IT? BRO THE PLAN B I CAN GUARANTEE U IS MINI IMPORTATION EITHER FROM CHINA OR USA .. I AM INTO IT AS A STUDENT AND THAT IS WHAT I SCHOOL. AND LIVE ON .. ALTHOUGH NO ENOUGH CAPITAL TO RUN(BUY) BUT U CAN MAKE MORE THAN 5K INTEREST ON UR CAPITAL DAILLY. RESEARCH MORE ON THIS... IF YOU ARE NOT CHANCED THEN GET AN ALREADY IN BUSINESS IMPORTER U CAN TRUST AND INVEST IN HIM.. BESIDES I HAVE BANKERS DOING IT .. U CAN BUY ONLINE ANYTIME AND HAVE UR GOODS SHIPPED TO U THROUGH ANY AVAILABLE NIGERIA SHIPPING COMPANIES IN CHINA OR USA TO NAIJA.. AND AFTERWARD YOU CAN SELL EITHER ONLINE JUMIA OR KONGA OR DEALDAY.. You can contact me via this contact 08063951701. so we can talk more . u CAN watsapp me via the same line .thanks
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by khayce: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
By the way I recommend my best financial book for every one willing to break lack tweak.... "THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
ourchoice:
I have the answer to your question, but I can't write it here because this is money making secret we are talking about in an open forum.

If u truly need the info, it will cost u money my brother....i will give u the info but u will pay...not much but I can't give it out for free.

If u want, let me know.

Meanwhile, on another topic, y not explore some online business opportunities I can show u....u will need between: 30 - 70k investment and u will be making more than you asked for.

You will do it yourself....less than 1hour u are done setting it up and then watch how it goes.

Nigerians aren't doing this presently....but many foreigners and few smart Nigerians are smiling to the bank with this secretsmiley

U can drop a lil intro here! Bro
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by mfm04622: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
dunkem21:
Bros, I can show what to do with your N1m to get guaranteed N4k daily with little or minimum supervision but like one said here, ..Business is Secret!. It is so genuine that you will first see for yourself the huge capital we have invested first and the returns it is generating ..

We have a lot in common, I have blown some good money trying to set up a business before I finally hit jackpot .. This biz can fetch you N5k before 8am daily ..

Also, I have a big shop in a good location that I have spent close to a million if not over, to set up but its just lying idly because the new business is giving me daily change .. We can partner to open a grocery shop cum fast food outlet and your N500k could give you a returns of N4k or more ..

I know why you don't want to invest in fixed deposits and govt bonds wink

I am interested in the business that can give me 5k daily before 8am. What do I need for you to teach me?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2016
dunkem21:

It tells you something .. Nobody is ready to give out his business ideas and secrets unless contacted ..because of smart online thieves ..

I don't want to discourage anyone, but that Coca Cola dealership is not what he needs except he has time to run and monitor it ..

..and most importantly, you must have a truck to distribute it .. The profit margin is small, so you must turnover a lot to earn incentives from the company .. A close pal distributes 7up.

This morning, customers are already queued up waiting to give meN15/N20k for a commodity and it happens every other day ..

I CANT GIVE OUT A MONOPOLOSTIC IDEA JUST LIKE THAT ..

Are you back from France?

How much does this monopolistic idea worth or you can give it?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by mfm04622: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2016
dunkem21:

It tells you something .. Nobody is ready to give out his business ideas and secrets unless contacted ..because of smart online thieves ..

I don't want to discourage anyone, but that Coca Cola dealership is not what he needs except he has time to run and monitor it ..

..and most importantly, you must have a truck to distribute it .. The profit margin is small, so you must turnover a lot to earn incentives from the company .. A close pal distributes 7up.

This morning, customers are already queued up waiting to give meN15/N20k for a commodity and it happens every other day ..

I CANT GIVE OUT A MONOPOLOSTIC IDEA JUST LIKE THAT ..

What is required to get the idea from you?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Eaa247:

U can drop a lil intro here! Bro
I think dis guy nah scammer, anytin u wnt to say nd u can't say it on dis forum thinking u don't want third party my brother run away from such.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by MukaboxNG: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2016
I think what you need is a restaurant business. Open a shop in a busy area especially where workers are in abundance and employ caterers to run the place on your behalf. Female staff preferable. You can do 10k daily with a good location.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by bizgenius1: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
am Looking for a million naira loan for 11-12months to boost my business,A collateral worth 5million is available...anyone interested can tell me their rate and can be reached on olawest100@gmail.com or lets talk here or Pm me.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2016
accurateloye:
I think dis guy nah scammer, anytin u wnt to say nd u can't say it on dis forum thinking u don't want third party my brother run away from such.

U said my thought!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.