Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Revealed! Desmond Elliot’s Source Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! Desmond Elliot’s Source Of Power (598 Views)

Desmond Elliot Represents Ambode At A Street Opening In Surulere (Photos) / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Desmond Elliot’s Source Of Power by Triton1996(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/revealed-desmond-elliots-source-power/

Finally, celebrated Nollywood Actor cum politician, Hon. Desmond Elliot has divulged the spiritual father he relied on in life. It’s non other than the Oracle of God and Shepherd in charge of Omega fire ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Admitting this today at celebration TV during a birthday wish, he confessed that his spiritual backup and mentor is Apostle Johnson Suleman.

“My being an honorable won’t have been possible without the help and support of my spiritual father and mentor, Apostle Johnson Suleman. He has really been there for me and my family. He supported me in my chosen career and much more during my political pursuit. He supported me spiritually, morally and financially

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/revealed-desmond-elliots-source-power/

1 Share

Re: Revealed! Desmond Elliot’s Source Of Power by hrworld: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2016
So na him vote Elliot in?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Olu Of Warri, Prince Godfrey Ikenwoli Pays A Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinub / Buruji Kashamu In Another Messy Scandal- AGF Orders EFCC To Investigate His Org. / Kidnapped Colonel Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.