Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema (67474 Views)

Woman Fakes Baby Bump To Hide Food Into Cinema (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by martineinstein(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Never been there
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
...how can you exempt the fingerers from your list?...

...when the complexion of the movie takes an erötic turn, you'd sight these set of movie goers poking their fingers underneath the skirts of their dates!!...

...I fall into this category too...but I'm a born-again now sha, and in Christ, old things have passed away... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by rawpadgin(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
O
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by SimpleBea(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
The sleepers. This people sleep through out the movies

3 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by jericco1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
dub
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by PrettySpicey(f): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think I can abide all else except the Selfie addict... yikes!
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by LOGICALKEN: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Okro remains my best soup
u need jesus

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by pulsa(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
fako1:
Make i get millions, cant be a cinema freak. Movie dat i cant enjoy, i like to picl every wod in a movie. i will not be able to rewind and yet wont get it dat once.

Nigerians only go to cinema coz dey wanna feel among. iiiiisssshhh!!!
bro so true me wet dey rewind like die wet like to dey watch some kind movies alone omo na sufferness cinema be for me o dem go just spoil movie for me.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Allina: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
The one who takes a seat at the first roll but still walks to and fro across the big screen to only God knows where when the movie has already started
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by ozi001: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin Let me take to bro Bayo shop now grin We dey watch na lastest film for there grin while standing and it's free cool
Baba, no kill person abeg
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:
Have never been to a cinema. So I ve no idea wat d op is saying lipsrsealed

whaaaat!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Babe remind me next weekend, you and i are going to the Ozone Cinema on the mainland (That is if you are in Lagos) you have to be disvirgined of your cinemalessness grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by emi14: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
You're simply not a happy person. You have issues with crowd. Get nice home theatre, register with video clubs, rent movies and watch alone for better Concentration. You don't expect people to behave like you. Human beings are unique.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
I love making out in the cinema.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by seunny4lif(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin
Auto understand by force grin
ozi001:

Baba, no kill person abeg
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by remigiusizunna(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Have never been to a cinema house,so I don't know what they do they...... Next article please
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by mmsen: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
SimpleBea:
The sleepers. This people sleep through out the movies

I have to confess, I've done that a few times.

Not all the way through.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:

would you like to see a movie with me sometime?
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bigmillz:
100% true. The worst is Genesis deluxe cinemas here in pH
i thought silverbird in PH is the worse, though i haven't been to Genesis heard is cool.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Why do I av. To go . To. The cinema and pay 1,500 ? Wen. I can. Get d cd plate at. 100 in d mrket.
u get it at the market wen the cinema viewers have seen it.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
UncleLondon:
The kind of cinema I go

Same here. We are brothers when it comes to cinemas.
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by ehix89(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
my job revolves around my fone nd bae understands dat perfectly well, can't loose my job cos i'm seein a movies....so lets kip dat aside
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by femiranking28(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is like the 10th time something like this is hitting front page

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...how can you exempt the fingerers from your list?...

...when the complexion of the movie takes an erötic turn, you'd sight these set of movie goers poking their fingers underneath the skirts of their dates!!...

...I fall into this category too...but I'm a born-again now sha, and in Christ, old things have passed away... cheesy
irritating cheesy
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
UncleLondon:
The kind of cinema I go

Wetin that dude wey sleep alone dey do? LoL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Temmytea70(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
pretydiva:

Eyah, i feel ur pain sis sad
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Missmossy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
So true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I don't watch movies and absolutely despise Cinemas...If you ever see me in one...Look to my right...Yeah, I am tryna get my divk wet that Night wink
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by knackz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
UncleLondon:
The kind of cinema I go
End time cinema
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Naomite(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
I have never been 2 a cinema so I can't flow with what u saying @OP. undecided

Sip Coca-Cola
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
herbie27:
irritating cheesy

...it's only emetic when administered by a verdant neophyte...

...professionals like myself that are well acquainted with those sensitive erogenous zones always make it a memorable experience for whomever we tryst with ...cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema by Temmytea70(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Naomite:
I have never been 2 a cinema so I can't flow with what u saying @OP. undecided

Sip Coca-Cola

Eyah, feel ur pain too sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Biography,history And Life Style / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) / Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.