Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics (752 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by alienvirus: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2016
For about one month, the social media has been awashed with the new telecoms company called NTEL touted as Nigerian.

I will not be surprised if their service will not be worse than others as they have so much similarities the defunct NITEL.

It was announced few days ago that people could start reserving numbers on their website. When I got this, I was happy and jumped on the website. Unfortunately the website looks so unkempt and disarrayed. I ignored the lackluster outlook and I proceeded. To my surprise, the reservation could not be completed with an error message "UPDATE command denied to user 'usertripintel'@'localhost' for table 'numbers'". So bad.

I remember this type of approach was adopted by Etisalat via bank registrations. The process was good and smooth.

Why everything about Nigeria is like this? Who cursed this country? It reminds me of Nigeria Galaxy Backbone website. Even, a learn would come up with a better website. The name and services exist only with their workers. We hear about Mainone, Glo etc. Why Nigerian owned are characteristically disgusting.

Lagos national stadium, national theater, international airports, immigration offices, to mention few are not different.

Who cursed the country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by henrygale(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2016
If you ask me,na who I go ask??
Re: Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by tempest01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
I had same problem....i am thinking with all the rush and fanfare, they should keep price low, and service excellent. They are receiving this so much ovation because we see them as Nigerian.

I will join the bandwagon when they actually roll out their service....for now, just observing

1 Like

Re: Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
i pray they don't fail but the problem with most companies in Nigeria is that they want to make quick gain at the expense of quality.

1 Like

Re: Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by daddyiel(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
mine worked ....7:55 PM Wed 19th 2016

Re: Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by Phame: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nigeria is not the problem, the people are.
Re: Will NTEL Not Be As Bad As Others? Pics by vanndubi: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mine sailed thru! Hope the network will not go the Etisalat way.

(1) (Reply)

KETU RIOTS: Boy, 16, Hit By Stray Bullet Cries For Help / Despotic Criminality Of The Buhari-idiagbon Regime / The Almajiri Children Are God’s Heritage Not Outcasts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.