Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You (760 Views)

Am In Luv / My Frd Is In Luv N E Seeks Advice 18± / # # (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by JoeCris(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
1) Give her money. 2) Always buy her recharge card 3) Take her shopping 4) Give her money again 5) Give her another money again . . lmao.... She will luv u. #OkayBye :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian na truth??
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by akoladejesu(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yeah! U don buy her conscience be that o.... Brainless bitches out there.
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Too much hatred with ur exes I guess.. cool
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by zadok60: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
JoeCris:
1) Give her money. 2) Always buy her recharge card 3) Take her shopping 4) Give her money again 5) Give her another money again . . lmao.... She will luv u. #OkayBye :p
mugu lover...your village witches don use your pic clean woman nyash. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by zadok60: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
JoeCris:
mugu lover...your village witches don use your pic clean woman nyash. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
She was so obliviously touched by how generous you are wink ....
....you done made her fall in love.
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by Pinkieblue(f): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
U want to kill her with money ba ?
Re: 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You by Lovelynature(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
For your mind you sing, ''bought love'' and for her mind she sings, 'trapped maga'. cheesycheesy

crazy world

(1) (Reply)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / She Has Finally Wedded / Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.