Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? (1931 Views)

When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried / When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by olujastro: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
When news broke out back in October, 2015 that D.S.P. Alams has passed on, a part of me had doubts about the authenticity of his death due to suspicious period such news broke out. Recall it was just a few days after Nigerian newspapers carried headlines that Alams was to be repatriated to the UK to face his unconcluded charges.
Funny enough, virtually everyone around me then insisted he is dead for real insisting that "Death" is too serious an issue for someone to joke with even though his body wasn't shown to the public as a public figure!
November passed, December passed, yet no burial. I asked same friends why no burial yet but they said "Maybe Bayelsa state govt is waiting to finish with the governorship election so Alams can get a state burial".
Tomorrow makes it exactly 6 months since Alams passed on. The funny thing about this is that no one, not even the Bayelsa state govt is saying anything about his burial plans. Them no go bury Alams? Or has he decayed in the morgue?
If this same man can go to the extent of dressing in Buba and Gele as a woman to escape justice in the UK, what isn't he capable of doing?
Right now, I'm almost 100% confident that Alams is still alive. One thing is sure, he can't hide in Nigeria as he'll easily be found. His best bet is to run a small island of about 1000 residents and live a free life there.

5 Likes

Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
buried or not, he is already giving his account over there grin
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by diasporaman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
After Tompolo is captured
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by basty: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
No be person wey die dem dey berry?
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by sgofficial: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Death Hoax
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Kondomatic(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
I once read about a woman whose corpse stayed 3 years in the morgue.
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by vanbonattel: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
He will be buried when $ equals to #

2 Likes

Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have been saying it dat this man is not dead. He is still alive. He's one of the best actors in Nigeria, this is his latest episode filled with suspense.

5 Likes

Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
If he is ALIVE and tell we NIGERIANS that he is dead, don't be surprise when he die a terrible death with all he has in life... NO one Ever play WITH death AND escape
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by slimfit1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
The man is still a senator when did you hear that they would do a bye election for his constituency nop everyone in the NASS know he is alive hale and healthy calling friends and family forget my guy.

Too tell you we have useless people at the top from the ministries EFCC didn't even bother to ask for his body. The death certificate is useless in Nigeria.
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by henrysam(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
How this take concern you.
You wan go wack some rice there ni
Don't worry it was announced on AIT yesterday keep abreast of the date
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by seunny4lif(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin
diasporaman:
After Tompolo is captured
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Sunofgod(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Can the man not be left alone to 'Rest In Peace With His Loot' somewhere?
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thanks for your concerns.Shows how much love the late revered statesman was loved..But it may interest you that he was buried exactly 7days after his death according to tradition...May his Gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Festy4u(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
I thought the announcement for his burial was announced by the family/government of Bayelsa for April 7-9 or thereabout on one of the national television?
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by chigoizie7(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
He will be buried when he dies.

Guy man wey de chill for uzbekistan pending buhari's end of tenure.

1 Like

Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aaah..wake up !

Alamieyeseigha death is a total scam , the man is alive somewhere living a lowkey profile .

1 Like

Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Tinubutoto: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls op, go n ask yo............... ds question. what is yo business with Alamco's burial? do u want to attend ni? pls go and bury yo.............
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
They are waiting to bury him in Biafra - SS/SE solidarity.
lol !
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by olujastro: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Festy4u:
I thought the announcement for his burial was announced by the family/government of Bayelsa for April 7-9 or thereabout on one of the national television?
Which national television in particular? How come only you heard the announcement? Abi na only u waka come?
Re: Six Months After, When Will Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? by Festy4u(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
olujastro:

Which national television in particular? How come only you heard the announcement? Abi na only u waka come?

Google would have helped you out! Check the link below:

www.sunnewsonline.ng/alamieyeseigha

(1) (Reply)

Another Epic Reply From Efcc....lol / APC should know that they are not in control of affairs of the nation, I'll tell / The Dead Of Portuguese Biafra Lead To The Immigration Of Igbo Into Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.