Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (28005 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by henryuzor(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2016
tamavi:
I don't know how possible this is said I scored 0.0 percent just so surprised
Are you sure you clicked on submit after writing the test?...because that is the only fathomable reason why you will get 0.0
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2016
tamavi:
I don't know how possible this is said I scored 0.0 percent just so surprised
are u serious or just joking?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2016
Lols,is dat possible
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tamavi: 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
akp202:
are u serious or just joking?
for real o
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tamavi: 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
henryuzor:

Are you sure you clicked on submit after writing the test?...because that is the only fathomable reason why you will get 0.0
the time went off and on d screen it showed successful
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cricifixo: 11:25pm On May 24, 2016
You didn't see d full message, I guess it wrote 0.0% successful
tamavi:
the time went off and on d screen it showed successful
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 3:38am On May 25, 2016
tamavi:
for real o
na WA o
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2016
accountant ii applicants. any infor after cbt test and scores.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2016
owanguy:
accountant ii applicants. any infor after cbt test and scores.
people have long received their scores through SMS I think 2or 3 days after d test.. ..have u not received urs? Well we are waiting for info about d next stage
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
akp202:
people have long received their scores through SMS I think 2or 3 days after d test.. ..have u not received urs? Well we are waiting for info about d next stage

i also received my scores 2 days after the cbt test . but uptil this moment no further information and i dont no what is their pass mark like.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2016
owanguy:

i also received my scores 2 days after the cbt test . but uptil this moment no further information and i dont no what is their pass mark like.
well what I heard was 50% but don't know how true it is.. ..i don't think after d scores they have taken a different step
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2016
ACCOUNTANT ii applicants . Any news
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
owanguy:
ACCOUNTANT ii applicants . Any news
d thing come waste time o
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Magicc: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please how was the test like? Was it discipline based or general aptitude?

meetozeh:
Assistant Lecturer test, they invited me to on 5th April. Any other person here with the invitation?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Magicc: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
How is the test like for Academic Position?

jeebz:
All the best people and do yourselves proud. Remember to read up about your discipline, the school and any other thing you can lay your hands on. You can also ask applicants who have gone ahead of you.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by mecho13(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please, I just receive Sms from EUI stating:
"You are invited for a test at Edo University iyamho,Edo state, on Monday 11/07/2016 by exactly 3pm prompt
Signed
Registrar.

Pls who also receive this
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by bobopinky: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
mecho13:
"You are invited for a test at Edo University iyamho,Edo state, on Monday 11/07/2016 by exactly 3pm prompt
Signed
Registrar.

I did receive sms too for assistant lecturer.
do anyone know the test format?
is it gmat or what?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
I received same text also, mine is for 2pm, abeg who is coming from awka Anambra state? I don't know road oooo......plssss
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by prudence0012: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
mecho13:
Signed
Registrar.
I received same text message. I applied for Graduate Assistant in PE.

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls does anyone still remember the requirements for graduate assistant.... Pls I need to know if MSC cert was stated there.....cos mine is still in view
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by ihnomechengr(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
mecho13:
Signed
Registrar.

I got same...please what did you apply for? What's the test format?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by favex: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
I also got same invite and mine was scheduled for 2 p.m. I've even forgotten the position I applied for. Anyways, If any one has any tip as per what to expect pls do us a favor by sharing d info.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omola8(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yeah I also received the text but I don't know the route from Benin to Edo University,and also how the test will be
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
favex:
I also got same invite and mine was scheduled for 2 p.m. I've even forgotten the position I applied for. Anyways, If any one has any tip as per what to expect pls do us a favor by sharing d info.
i'm in the same shoe with you bro, and cant even remember the position i applied for...journey from ilorin will nt be a play trip oo

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by ihnomechengr(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2016
House, pls anyone with useful info as to the test questions what to expect?

I think I applied for graduate assistant, mechanical engineering. Can't really remember too!
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by mecho13(m): 1:04am On Jul 09, 2016
ihnomechengr:

I got same...please what did you apply for? What's the test format?

Graduate assistant for Mech. Engrg dept
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 09, 2016
mecho13:

Graduate assistant for Mech. Engrg dept
Did u apply with MSC or MSC in view?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by mecho13(m): 3:07am On Jul 09, 2016
molibediumss:

Did u apply with MSC or MSC in view?

None
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by favex: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Ayandaseyi:

i'm in the same shoe with you bro, and cant even remember the position i applied for...journey from ilorin will nt be a play trip oo
I think I applied with my Msc in view and probably our names will be matched with the position we applied for at the venue. From Ilorin to Iyamho is a journey o but person go just try him best to enter sha cos one may neva tell if ds job is meant for one. I'm coming from Warri.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
afunmmy:
I aslo got the invite, i applied for AL, am in okada for now. Pls what are we expecting, written or oral? Any one in the house who has done his/hers shld help with good n quality info. I applied for comp science ( statistics option ). Tnx
Bro what sort of questions were asked for the AL position? and did they screen you before the test?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Jeremyaaa09: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omola8:
Yeah I also received the text but I don't know the route from Benin to Edo University,and also how the test will be
Take a bus from Benin around Ramat Park/Aduwawa to Auchi. alight at last bus stop, Jetu Junction (900-1200 NGN) then take a taxi or motorcycle/Okada to Edo Uni, Iyamho (200-300 NGN)
Interview is strictly academic from your background and less likely any general question. Know some basic laws, theories and formulas in your field, expect anything!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.