Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (8979 Views)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Most Coolest Guy On Nairaland,, check him out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2009
na wa o. na so love dey start? grin

tope lets start our own thread.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

she's hooked herself. grin
based on? grin Sorry you dont know me in real life . . . virtually everyone that really knows me would completely disagree with the piffle you have up there. Leave me in peace pls.

[glow=teal,2,300]Whatevr u say captain undecided[/glow]

maedan:

@squad1

considering that I saw that he replied to my posts in the TV/Movies section, and then the Music section, I got curious. And now that I've seen this thread, I can only say that congoshine, you're really one of a kind: you must be a very confident and self-assured person to do what you have done. I am flattered and pleased.

[glow=pink,2,300]Crying tears of joy!!!! so are yall gonna hook up or what!! Claim 1st row seats at their wedding grin grin grin grin[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by oyinda3(f): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
sigh. now we're talking. so maedan, you're flattered and pleased and. . . . .
pls tell us we're all ears  

i see something in the future. very great and exciting things cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Whatevr u say captain undecided[/glow]

it really isnt your business . . .  grin

let me have some peace pls. No wonder other guys are mentioning maedan and not you.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

na wa o. na so love dey start? grin

tope lets start our own thread.

two gr8 minds think alike. . . .wen shud we start our thread na. grin kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

let me have some peace pls. No wonder other guys are mentioning maedan and not you.

ouch. . .thats harsh david
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2009
maedan:

@squad1

considering that I saw that he replied to my posts in the TV/Movies section, and then the Music section, I got curious. And now that I've seen this thread, I can only say that congoshine, you're really one of a kind: you must be a very confident and self-assured person to do what you have done. I am flattered and pleased.
My heart has been beating so fast I thought i was going to have a heart attack. . . even my laptop has been acting up undecided What can I say. . . . . . . . . lets catch up as friends of course on YIM  wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by MissyB1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2009
I hate to be the last to get the gist.
Anytime sumfin begins btw You both . . . .Lemmie be the first to know. wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

[glow=teal,2,300]Me no shakey, Im hooked aleady. Whatevr u say means whatever u say, nothing else,I really could care less o. What does that got to do with being named in the thread? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mba, u cant just try to slap somebody and run o, I wonder, Peacemaker or Peacebreaker.  angry grin

Dont worry I go create a thread for u to play grin grin grin[/glow]

TOPE2000!:

ouch. . .thats harsh david

[glow=red,2,300] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin [/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2009
Missy B:

I hate to be the last to get the gist.
Anytime sumfin begins btw You both . . . .Lemmie be the first to know. wink

wink

David, I no de US  grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by squad1: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2009
congoshine na where u dey nah?  I beg kon finish wetin u start oooo, luv wan tintin " I was THERE when Congoshine WEDS _ _ _ _ _ _ (no be me talk am o)
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Pataki: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2009
Oh oh! If my memory serves me right, I think Maedan is married and living in the UK. I once had a clash with her on the travel section and she made mention to that effect if I recollect very well now. undecided
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2009
Pataki:

Oh oh! If my memory serves me right, I think Maedan is married and living in the UK. I once had a clash with her on the travel section if I recollect very well now. undecided

[glow=blue,2,300] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/glow]

[shadow=blue,left]boo hoo[/shadow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by touchmeder: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by na2day2(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Me no shakey, Im hooked aleady.

u bi fish? undecided undecided undecided

Pataki:

Oh oh! If my memory serves me right, I think Maedan is married and living in the UK. I once had a clash with her on the travel section and she made mention to that effect if I recollect very well now. undecided

u sabi spoil gist eh! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
Pataki:

oh mehn
U just killed congo's hope sad sad sad cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
Pataki:

Yes indeed she is  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

hence my dilemma & the need to keep her out of my mind  grin grin grin grin grin grin

But as friends working for the improvement of inter-tribal relationships in Nigeria . . . . . .YES !  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by touchmeder: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

u bi fish? undecided undecided undecided

u sabi spoil gist eh! angry angry angry angry

lol lol lol lol lol lol cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Me no shakey, Im hooked aleady. Whatevr u say means whatever u say, nothing else,I really could care less o.  What does that got to do with being named in the thread? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mba, u cant just try to slap somebody and run o, I wonder, Peacemaker or Peacebreaker.  angry grin

Dont worry I go create a thread for u to play grin grin grin[/glow]

whatever i say cant mean anything to you ESPECIALLY if i was never saying anything to you in the first place abi.  grin You're the one quoting me left right and center . . . abeg leave me now, na by force?

Hooked ko, captured ni.  cheesy who cares?

Pataki:

wow . . . this will hurt congo.  undecided

congoshine:

David, I no de US  grin

Ha i had hoped Maedan wasnt married. I know she lives abroad . . . if you dont how would you cope with long distance?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by na2day2(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

oh mehn
U just killed congo's hope sad sad sad cheesy

and the rest girls on NL relieved and thankful they still have a shot at congoshine

congoshine:

Yes indeed she is  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

hence my dilemma & the need to keep her out of my mind  grin grin grin grin grin grin

But as friends working for the improvement of inter-tribal relationships in Nigeria . . . . . .YES !  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont worry, the Lawd shall provide u a carbon copy, a clone if u may of her  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

and the rest girls on NL relieved and thankful they still have a shot at congoshine

i hear plat n oyinda are available cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
Hope is not lost . . . i'm sure many girls are secretly trying to contact congoshine, if anything for his boldness. Chin up dude . . . you made all responsible guys proud.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by squad1: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2009
cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2009
davidylan:

whatever i say cant mean anything to you ESPECIALLY if i was never saying anything to you in the first place abi.  grin You're the one quoting me left right and center . . . abeg leave me now, na by force

[glow=teal,2,300]Abeg, David, PLEASE EDIT ur posts, so I can be the only one quoting!  Whatevr u say should have been left as it was, yet u quoted me, right? ha,  grin    
[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by na2day2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

plat claims she has a "guy", sources tells me that he is still in the mail, not yet arrived  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for oyinda, i wont wish evil or risk this responsible young's life like that  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

plat claims she has a "guy", sources tells me that he is still in the mail, not yet arrived lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for oyinda, i wont wish evil or risk this responsible young's life like that  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no fit shout cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

[glow=teal,2,300]Tope, u and ur so called husband want to bring Wahalla today, better watch or my coal will burn ya tounge angry angry angry grin

I thought i heard u crying for congo to open his door last night. . . shamless.  . . grin
[/glow]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Abeg, David, PLEASE EDIT ur posts, so I can be the only one quoting!  Whatevr u say should have been left as it was, yet u quoted me, right? ha,  grin    
[/glow]

why this girl dey follow me around now haba? Sorry my name isnt congo. thank you.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Pataki: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
Just yesterday, this thread was a living dead topic. SUDDENLY, it has been revived. And not only that some people are brewing their attraction for one another with reverse psychology of ''leave me alone''! grin

As for congoshine, ask Maedan whether she still has a single sister. I guess, Photocopy ko easy?  grin

Sorry I had to kill the sport. I just do not want you hurting yourself any further about any intent of a relationship with her!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

plat claims she has a "guy", sources tells me that he is still in the mail, not yet arrived  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for oyinda, i wont wish evil or risk this responsible young's life like that  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oyinda actually sounds like a nice girl.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=teal,2,300]Tope, u and ur so called husband want to bring Wahalla today, better watch or my coal will burn ya tounge angry angry angry grin

I thought i heard u crying for congo to open his door last night. . . shamless.  . . grin
[/glow]

No coal can burn my tongue darl grin grin grin
Congo aint the league of the guys i'd date . . no offense congo wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by platinumnk(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2009
na2day?:

[glow=teal,2,300]abi o u? Its ok, I know ur type. Carry on grin grin grin grin grin[/glow]

davidylan:

why this girl dey follow me around now haba? Sorry my name isnt congo. thank you.

[glow=teal,2,300]Thanks for quoting me again,  kiss angry[/glow]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / I Need A Virgin Guy / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact