Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (8978 Views)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Most Coolest Guy On Nairaland,, check him out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by spikedcylinder: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2009
And what exactly are you doing? The thread was fine until you mentioned something about monsters in your closet. I've closed several threads on NL but this one is special because I am jealous, right? undecided undecided undecided
Is T shirt selling no longer bringing in money these days? Pele, I'm sure your "husband" will console you.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sugabelle: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2009
****sigh***** she don start.

yes, the thread was fine till I noticed a certain comment in the other thread: "two threads for one bloody purpose?" That's what made me note that the green-eyed monster(jealousy) had risen its ugly head. Girl, why say a mean thing like that? If you were the object of the two bloody-purpose thread, what would u have done? Abegi, shift. A whole you sef, you can bring yourself down too much. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2009
Don't do this ! ! !
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by spikedcylinder: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2009
ifyalways:

Don't do this ! ! !

Ok Ify.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by ifyalways(f): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2009
kiss cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2009
sugabelle:

****sigh*****  she don start.

yes, the thread was fine till I noticed a certain comment in the other thread: "two threads for one bloody purpose?" That's what made me note that the green-eyed monster(jealousy) had risen its ugly head. Girl, why say a mean thing like that? If you were the object of the two bloody-purpose thread, what would u have done? Abegi, shift. A whole you sef, you can bring yourself down too much. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well spotted & well said . . . . . . . . . wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
ok, since every one seems to be revealing their secret crush, maybe I should open up on mine. . . . grin or maybe not, I may have to start my own topic for that! OP you try sha, for this minefield known as NL, you bared your soul. She must be worth it. wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by doyin13(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

ok, since every one seems to be revealing their secret crush, maybe I should open up on mine. . . . grin or maybe not, I may have to start my own topic for that! OP you try sha, for this minefield known as NL, you bared your soul. She must be worth it. wink

Na who dash Zulu Gambari crush cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
judge not pls grin. And itz YankeeZulu, thank u very much. I'm more of an observer than a yakker, so I keep the back burner, but dis topic impressed me. Every NL guy has had one crush or the other in his time. Even you. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

judge not pls grin. And itz YankeeZulu, thank u very much. I'm more of an observer than a yakker, so I keep the back burner, but dis topic impressed me. Every NL guy has had one crush or the other in his time. Even you. tongue
so doyin who be ur NL secret crush tongue grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by nwauwa(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
adahna:

so doyin who be ur NL secret crush tongue grin cheesy
No doubt or rival,its Spikedcylinder grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by LadyT(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
nwa-uwa:

No thats his wife his secret crush is . . .
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
LadyT:

No thats his wife his secret crush is . . .
nwa-uwa:

ehh are u guys serious, cheesy well best of luck bro doyin13 grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2009
Y[b]ankeeZulu[/b]:

grin grin grin Nice one!!

let me help u re-edit, Yankee Donkunu with Banku grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
@faakay u no well oh!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
adahna:

@faakay u no well oh!!!!!!!! grin

LOL!! dont mind me jaree,

the name is too funny!! I almost hit ma head on ma lappy screen grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
Thanks guys,it's good to know my username is now a source of amusement  grin. For the unschooled, it actually comes from the NATO phonetic alphabet,used by the military during the World Wars, and now its useful when you want spell words or names over the phone. For eg, A is for Alpha, B is for Bravo, C is for Charlie way down to Y for Yankee and Z for Zulu. Usually you are asked to spell your name or some other thing over the phone, and things could get mixed up, so usually in the Western world we need to give the phonetic version to avoid mistakes. So, to spell faakay over the phone, you'd probably have to say: F for Foxtrot, A for Alpha, A for Alpha, K for[b] Kilo,[/b] A for Alpha, Y for Yankee. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

Thanks guys,it's good to know my username is now a source of amusement  grin. For the unschooled, it actually comes from the NATO phonetic alphabet,used by the military during the World Wars, and now its useful when you want spell words or names over the phone. For eg, A is for Alpha, B is for Bravo, C is for Charlie way down to Y for Yankee and Z for Zulu. Usually you are asked to spell your name or some other thing over the phone, and things could get mixed up, so usually in the Western world we need to give the phonetic version to avoid mistakes. So, to spell faakay over the phone, you'd probably have to say: F for Foxtrot, A for Alpha, A for Alpha, K for[b] Kilo,[/b] A for Alpha, Y for Yankee. tongue
teacher teach me nonsense grin LMAO grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
How we go fit teach olodo anything? grin
Na hopeless case now. I'm just sharing ho.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

How we go fit teach olodo anything?  grin
Na hopeless case now. I'm just sharing ho.
*HO* i hope its not wat im thinking,  angry ZULU GAMBARI grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
did i say ho? sorry, i meant dryo, meaning girl who likes dry jokes. My sincere apologies. wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

did i say ho? sorry, i meant dryo, meaning girl who likes dry jokes. My sincere apologies. wink
*RAISED EYEBROW* sad and u feel u r funny *BEEP BEEP BEEP<HTML/SYSTEM ERROR>: REFRESH ZULU GAMBARI's HOMEPAGE, ERROR.REFRESH:DOUBLE ERROR.infact *SYSTEM SHUTDOWN*
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
Very Funny. . . . grin

NOT!!!! tongue

Girl. Give it up. You're only confirming my earlier suspicion that you are hopelessly dry. You won't be winning any awards for best NL comedian this year, sorry. Don't give up ur day job (if you have one! wink)
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

Very Funny. . . . grin

NOT!!!! tongue

Girl. Give it up. You're only confirming my earlier suspicion that you are hopelessly dry. You won't be winning any awards for best NL comedian this year, sorry. Don't give up ur day job (if you have one! wink)
duh, who cares undecided like my tution fee is gonna be paid by nland awards.!!!!!! ZULUGAMBARITU grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by YankeeZulu: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2009
Olodo. Are you sure you have any "tution" fees to pay? You dey go school? Impossible! Please modify your post again girl, and spell that word right.(HINT: tuition tongue) In short, after this, I totally rest my case. Sparring with you is a complete waste of precious effort. cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2009
YankeeZulu:

Olodo. Are you sure you have any "tution" fees to pay? You dey go school? Impossible! Please modify your post again girl, and spell that word right.(HINT: tuition tongue) In short, after this, I totally rest my case. Sparring with you is a complete waste of precious effort. cool
otondo. go slip. teacher teach me nonsense.see me see case like na spellin i come 4 nland.LMAO shocked anyways na joblessness. *OYA CHECK SPELLING AGAIN* idifreke i don tell u before *ERROR: SYSTEM SHUTDOWN* no try rebooth cos ur system go crash patapata. ITI undecided ZULUGAMBARITU!!!!!!!! grin wat a name
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sugabelle: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2009

never mind, YZ, i think your name is pretty cool. Ever heard of Alfa Romeo?(me I go school o grin). Seriously, how far for that your celibacy thingy? I dinna forget ooo. Has there been a relapse? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by doyin13(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
sugabelle:

never mind, YZ, i think your name is pretty cool. Ever heard of Alfa Romeo?(me I go school o grin). Seriously, how far for that your celibacy thingy? I dinna forget ooo. Has there been a relapse? tongue

no be only Alfa Romeo. . .wetin do Papa Oscar cool cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sugabelle: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2009
Bros, you sef you go school. Up you. But let's not turn this thread into one India Tango. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by doyin13(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
kai. . . . I no blame you. . . na the person wey teach Juliet how to foxtrot mess up. . . . cool cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by sugabelle: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
rotf. grin. Be like say dat Whiskey don dey Echo. grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by doyin13(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
Bravo. . . E almost reach November before u fit come up with witty reply cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / I Need A Virgin Guy / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months