Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist (11891 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

^^^ Obsession with Christian God by an evangelical/aggressive/militant/fanatical/etc atheist. smiley
Point proven!
QED
cool

If i was raised buddhist, buddha would be the butt of my jokes. If i was muslim, I would make fun of allah a lot, but I grew up around christians so I'm more familiar with that fairy tale. smiley

QED
cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ah, at last the evangelical/militant/aggressive/fanatical/etc atheist admits (a) that he is one and (b) that he is obsessed with the Christian God.

I suppose you can only lie so much ----- because a normal or regular atheist would not even bother to troll Christians! It is of course the province of the obsessed fanatical/evangelical/etc atheist.

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

Ah, at last the evangelical/militant/aggressive/fanatical/etc atheist admits (a) that he is one and (b) that he is obsessed with the Christian God.

I suppose you can only lie so much ----- because a normal or regular atheist would not even bother to troll Christians! It is of course the province of the obsessed fanatical/evangelical/etc atheist.
cool

Lmao, Whatever floats your boat sweetheart. Now going back to scouring the internet for more brain dead rhetoric about evangelical/fanatical/obsessed/murderous atheists who want to turn your kids into devil worshippers.

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
smiley

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

smiley

cool
smiley

cool

smiley

cool

smiley

cool

Your move!!!!
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by mazaje(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
When the christians here go about telling muslims that they worship an arabic desert God that is dead and powerless( some equate Allah to the mythical devil), they are spreading the good news and doing what is right. . . When the atheist here( who happen to be indoctrinated with the christian bubble of delusion since childhood but dropped it off) challenge the stup[i]i[/i]d delusions the christians spew as doctrines they are labelled evangelical/militant/aggressive/fanatical/etc atheist  grin grin grin. . . .No be small thing. . .
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
Martian:
. . .

Your move!!!!

None needed; case already proven - on all material points. wink

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

None needed; case already proven - on all material points. wink

cool

Bueno senorita!!! wink

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ah, muchos gracias my sissy and pansy friend (remember?) especially considering the whining wink from post #187 downwards in particular.  smiley

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

Ah, muchos gracias my sissy and pansy friend (remember?) especially considering the whining wink from post #187 downwards in particular. smiley
cool

Gracias amiga!!! smiley
Now lets what post #187 says.
Martian:

Why is Enigma so insecure in his faith that he has to resort to mocking "militant atheists"? Did an "evangelical atheist" steal his woman? Why is he so upset about "evangelical atheists"? Is his life in danger because of "evangelical atheists? Is his livelihood threatened because of evangelical atheists?
Or, is he just mad because evangelical atheists don't agree with him and vocalize their feelings?

Oh, it's about your constant whining about evangelical atheists.
Riddle me this, Who brought up this thread today? Who constantly finds the most ignorant fallacious christian bs to post on this thread?
Mi tonto amiga, Enigma!!

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
mazaje:

When the atheist here( who happen to be indoctrinated with the christian bubble of delusion since childhood but dropped it off) challenge the stup[i]i[/i]d delusions the christians spew as doctrines they are labelled evangelical/militant/aggressive/fanatical/etc atheist  grin grin grin. . . .No be small thing. . .

What does an evangelical/militant/aggresive/ fanatical/etc christian do?
Nothing serious, just kill you, try to deny you your rights, try to dictate to the rest of the world, works hard on being ignorant, and harbors the most despicable thoughts about you burning in some mythical fiery pit set up by his god. Lets not forget to add that this same god who loves you is the same one that created the fiery pit that you are going to roast in. It's all love baby!

What does an evangelical/militant/aggresive/ fanatical/etc atheist do?
Write books and generally ridicule religion.

Which one are you scared of?
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
Martian:

Gracias amiga!!!  smiley
Now lets  what post #187 says.
Oh, it's about your constant whining about evangelical atheists.
Riddle me this, Who brought up this thread today? Who constantly finds the most ignorant fallacious christian bs to post on this thread?
Mi tonto amiga, Enigma!!

cool

Face fact my friend; de thread dey pain you; dat's why you dey whine like the sissy/pansy that you have admitted to being ---- as well as to being an evangelical/fanatical/etc atheist obsessed with Christianity.  smiley

I no call any person him nairaland moniker, I just posted something that amused (and continues to amuse) me. If he no "consign" you, you for keep quiet. In fact the original drafter of that thing done talk am:

36- I knew you’d read this one too! You atheists are SOOOO predictable.
37- Now I'm having fun,  these aren't even questions anymore!

If you say me I dey insecure, I no go bother defend that one ----- the good thing is that it all helped to lead you to your admission of your problem; it may be that this (with the admission) is the beginning to you finding a cure for it. You might still need to thank me profusely one day, you know.  wink

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

Face fact my friend; de thread dey pain you; dat's why you dey whine like the sissy/pansy that you have admitted to being ---- as well as to being an evangelical/fanatical/etc atheist obsessed with Christianity.  smiley

I no call any person him nairaland moniker, I just posted something that amused (and continues to amuse) me. If he no "consign" you, you for keep quiet. (In fact the original drafter of that thing done talk am:
If you say me I dey insecure, I no go bother defend that one ----- the good thing is that it all helped to lead you to your admission of your problem; it may be that this (with the admission) is the beginning to you finding a cure for it. You might still need to thank me profusely one day, you know.  wink

cool

Ok Mr. Sissy/Pansy, whatever you say. Hin dey pain me so tay god sef dey cry for heaven.  smiley
He no "consign" me of course, but I like to dey read una yeye stories bcuz hin dey make me laugh.

If making fun of jewish/greek mythology is a problem, I don't want a solution. You will thank me profusely one day, you know. After you shed your cowardly fears and embrace reality. wink

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
Senorita Enigma,

You're are slacking! You need to be looking for more articles to post instead of talking to this heathen.
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
^ I do things in my own time as you should know by now pan[i]s[/i]y (or is it 'oofter?) --- my way, my time.  smiley

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

^ I do things in my own time as you should know by now pan[i]s[/i]y (or is it 'oofter?) --- my way, my time.  smiley

cool

'oofter? What is that senorita?  smiley 

Your way. Your time. Doesn't matter, you and your imaginary friend god will still be made fun off. Maybe you should try to find more intelligent articles. That's probably impossible when it comes to christian apologetics/propaganda/rhetoric.

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
Nos 31 & 32 from that "latest":    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298119.160.html#msg9734193

31- STILL HERE?
32- You MUST be desperate for SOMETHING! Is it for an answer? Or is it for something to make fun of, concerning my list?

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

Nos 31 & 32 from that "latest":    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298119.160.html#msg9734193

cool

Right here with you making fun of the list, your god and you.
And matching you smiley face for smiley face. smiley

cool cool (Double Smug)
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
You sure? You wey dey dey hot and bothered your English dey become wonky --- or is that how poor your English is normally?

Martian:

'oofter? What is that senorita?  smiley 

Your way. Your time. Doesn't matter, you and your imaginary friend god will still be made fun off. Maybe you should try to find more intelligent articles. That's probably impossible when it comes to christian apologetics/propaganda/rhetoric.

cool

Funny the 'oofter bọbọ even mentioned "intelligent" in the quote ---- I suppose that is the only way the word "intelligent" and evangelical/militant/fanatical/etc atheist could go together.  smiley Again as that poster said:

50- Woohoo! 50 questions / proofs that atheism is for morons! Think I'm wrong? Just ask around. Ask Richard Dawkins for advice if you'd like. I don't care. He's an id[i]i[/i]ot too.

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

You sure? You wey dey dey hot and bothered your English dey become wonky --- or is that how poor your English is normally?

Funny the 'oofter bọbọ even mentioned "intelligent" in the quote ---- I suppose that is the only way the word "intelligent" and evangelical/militant/fanatical/etc atheist could go together.  smiley Again as that poster said:

cool

Ooohhhh, look at the grammar nazi!!! One extra F and he takes it as a sign of anger instead of a typo.  "Made fun of". Are you satisfied himmler? smileyIs the deletion of the extra f enough to return me to your good graces?

Well, oofter, are you satisfied with the spelling correction? If you are, get back to your task of finding "intelligent" christian rhetoric. Let's see if you find one before Perseus Jesus floats down on his cloud.

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
Now you know the correct grammar after my help --- see how generous I am. Was it the Urban Dictionary you consulted --- admit it, you didn't really know the correct grammar until you checked.  wink

Interesting you have tired of referring to me as girl and now choose to steal the word 'oofter that you've just learned from me. Another generosity from me. Anyway, I use 'oofter and pansy for you advisedly.

I have tried today for you oh! I helped you into the admission about your fanaticism and obsession. You know how much a US shrink would charge you for that?  smiley

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

Now you know the correct grammar after my help --- see how generous I am. Was it the Urban Dictionary you consulted --- admit it, you didn't really know the correct grammar until you checked.  wink

Interesting you have tired of referring to me as girl and now choose to steal the word 'oofter that you've just learned from me. Another generosity from me. Anyway, I use 'oofter and pansy for you advisedly.

I have tried today for you oh! I helped you into the admission about your fanaticism and obsession. You know how much a US shrink would charge you for that?   smiley

cool

Thank you very much Ms Enigma for correcting my epic  typo. You're a shining example of how the queen's english should be written and the internet values your expertise. I had to consult a dictionary in order to get the spelling right and urban dictionary also helped. Give yourself a pat on the back.  wink

Also, thanks for teaching me the word, 'oofter. I will now add it to my vocabulary and refer to you as an 'oofter from now on and stop calling you senorita. smiley

I don't know how much shrinks charge over here but I'll like a referral to yours.

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
Well since you now have nothing original other than to copy me, I am losing interest as there is not much amusement value any more! Raise your game man, my 'oofter friend --- try something original for once, it should do you some good.  smiley

Come to think of it, it is probably too much to ask! I am talking to an evangelical/militant/fanatical/etc atheist afterall!  wink Again as the drafter of that latest has already noted:
1- Why don't atheists have any ORIGINAL arguments?

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by DeepSight(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
Goodness me.
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
Enigma:

Well since you now have nothing original other than to copy me, I am losing interest as there is not much amusement value any more! Raise your game man, my 'oofter friend --- try something original for once, it should do you some good.  smiley

Come to think of it, it is probably too much to ask! I am talking to an evangelical/militant/fanatical/etc atheist afterall!  wink Again as the drafter of that latest has already noted:

cool

I don't need to have anything original, your posts will do just fine. The amusement value hasn't dimished either my 'oofter friend, the value will always be there as long as you keep posting. What's funnier than a fundamentalist christian and his beliefs?? Maybe a muslim, but they bore me easily so I'll just stick with you, my favorite rube.   smiley

Talking about something original, you need to give that latest wink a rest and go find some new materials. But I'll still copy you because you are fun to mess with and I like the smiley faces. grin grin grin

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2011
Deep Sight:

Goodness me.

lol, Enigma is in a spiritual battle right now.

Can't forget my smiley face.
cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by manmustwac(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Deep Sight:

Goodness me.
This back and forth arguement. You guys should call a truce.
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
manmustwac:

There shalt be no truce, says the lord of hosts! Besides, it's not an argument, it's more like a war of attrition.

Smiley Face
cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ So again, you use style to admit your lack of originality ---- something that has long been known.  smiley

Nah, I have been generous enough to you for one night; I will wait and see if you will come up with anything new. In the meantime, I will point out to you one more thing from that latest ---- especially as I don't see myself in any "war of attrition" with you.  wink Just try and keep me amused until I go to bed --- that is all I ask, except it is now too much for you because of this lack of originality problem of yours.  smiley

14- If an atheist was alone in the woods, and there was nobody around to hear him/her talking, would they STILL sound like an id[i]i[/i]ot?

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
manmustwac:

Cool, manmustwac. Na my peaceful I dey go and na my peaceful I dey do my own thing oh!

cool
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by manmustwac(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
well i just hope it dosen't continue like this for the next 10 pages
Re: 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist by Enigma(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ When me I watch MOTD finish, I dey go sleep.

Consider one thing though: you see my leg for that "Atheist Quotes" thread? Of course not! smiley

This one, I dey take enjoy myself and e first be like say tonight's contributions go add to the enjoyment --- it did for a while but e don become boring as my friend no gree raise hin game. smiley

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spotting The Difference Between The Holy Spirit And Evil Spirit / . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.