Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! (1070 Views)

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Don't doubt me! I have all it takes to lead this nation and put it on the path of lasting prosperity. All you have to do is to pray that that moment comes quickly.

Then you will see that problems are actually stepping stones to phenomenal existence. Generations unborn will know that there lived a President who once registered on Nairaland as 'Destined2win', he transformed a nation and built fortunes for us.

Pray for my Presidency!

1 Like

Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by donbenedict(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
it's God who raises leaders.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
it's God who raises leaders.

Yes he has raised me to bring smiles on the sad
to unleash prosperity on the land
to install peace and tranquility on every corner of the nation
and to give everyone a sense of belonging!
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by donbenedict(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Destined2win:

Yes he has raised me to bring smiles on the sad
to unleash prosperity on the land
to install peace and tranquility on every corner of the nation
and to give everyone a sense of belonging!
when last have u touched a soul?
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by slap1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Start from your village.
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by lekjons(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
stop dreaming!

there're millions of people like you, or who has more diplomatic ways than you think out there(have the key to solution of this country's problem)..

but're they given the chance?.. NO!

a few that had had the chance before were either tempted by weath, jailed or assassinated.. or perhaps you think most top politicians doesn't know the solution? they do!
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
when last have u touched a soul?

In due time you will see what I have been doing for 2 years now to touch lives in my own little way.
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by lekjons(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
slap1:
Start from your village.
LMAO!!
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
lekjons:
stop dreaming!

there're millions of people like you, or who has more diplomatic ways than you think out there(have the key to solution of this country's problem)..

but're they given the chance?.. NO!

a few that had had the chance before were either tempted by weath, jailed or assassinated.. or perhaps you think most top politicians doesn't know the solution? they do!

I am different. All things work together for good.

By God's grace I will be President and I will not disappoint.
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
slap1:
Start from your village.
grin ;DYeah..my village will also be under my jurisdiction
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by lekjons(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Destined2win:

I am different. All things work together for good.

By God's grace I will be President and I will not disappoint.
Ok oo.. sure u aren't under the influence of anything?? or "sleep-typing"?

cos i normally have such dreams too..
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
lekjons:
Ok oo.. sure u aren't under the influence of anything?? or "sleep-typing"?

cos i normally have such dreams too..

Thanks for accepting me as your President-in-waiting cool
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by lekjons(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Destined2win:

Thanks for accepting me as your President-in-waiting cool
You're welcome Mr "president in waiting.."cheesy
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Divide this country and see things changing 4 good. 3 millions innocent biafra souls can never be in vain.
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Destined2win:
Don't doubt me! I have all it takes to lead this nation and put it on the path of lasting prosperity. All you have to do is to pray that that moment comes quickly.

Then you will see that problems are actually stepping stones to phenomenal existence. Generations unborn will know that there lived a President who once registered on Nairaland as 'Destined2win', he transformed a nation and built fortunes for us.

Pray for my Presidency!
na puberty age dey worry you.
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
lekjons:
You're welcome Mr "president in waiting.."cheesy

It is The Nation's President-in-waiting! You are welcome cool
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fishermancom:
na puberty age dey worry you.
grin grin grin grin I am above puberty bro.

On a more serious, right here is the best President that will ever come out of this nation. The world would definitely be envious but who cares, we'd be stronger than them all combined cool
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by evy1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Influence

Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't smoke
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by eminikansoso(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Destined2win:
I don't smoke
actually this is real antichrist talks about.
"great men are not made by their propaganda but brought out by their deed and remember by history"
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by Destined2win: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
eminikansoso:

actually this is real antichrist talks about.

Don't know what you are talking about here

"great men are not made by their propaganda but brought out by their deed and remember by history"

Thou shall remember me for my deeds in favor of this nation...Amen
Re: I Have The Keys To Solving Nigeria's Problems! by sholay2011(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmm mm. ....

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is From North, Obasanjo Is East , Saraki is from North / Nigeria's First Car Maker Takes It To The Skies-cnn Africa / Fulani Herdsman Slayed In Ondo State As Police Avert Ethnic Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.