Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Am Confuse .... Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse .... Please Help (1602 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / am confuse please help / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse .... Please Help by keezy125(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Am this person that doesnt believe in love, until i met this girl who changed my perspective on that... she calls and texts me like her life depends on mine, i have known her for a month nw, yet if she comes to my house, she hardly allow me touch or kiss her , her phone rings all the time and when i ask she tells me its her friends calling... so am confuse about this whole thing, please does she love me or just playing with my head
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by jmichlins(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is better you stick to your believe cause love is yet to come your way

5 Likes

Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
LOL @op has she ever ask u of money? if yes then ure her maga but if no then continue to watch her if she is a demaning type and if she is not then u need to sit her down and ask her why she is refusing u, then pm me any respond she gives to u, then i will tell u what to do.
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by obiorathesubtle: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
ogbeni she's playing you like guitar...

believe me, she no be virgin.. maybe she's just using you to get over her ex and dump you later... I've seen her type before

my candid recommendation.. tell her to leave you alone.. go find a better person..
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
you can't really ave a lady 70% talk of 100% wot matas in every r/ship so far he/she makes out time 4 you wen Eva u nid dia company. 2 ply into her personal life might give u nightmare or unnecessary palpitation so I advice u ignore her calls 4 naw if she is real she will might drop the habit.

and most correct 4get touching body 4 naw
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL @op has she ever ask u of money? if yes then ure her maga but if no then continue to watch her if she is a demaning type and if she is not then u need to sit her down and ask her why she is refusing u, then pm me any respond she gives to u, then i will tell u what to do.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Expert the lord!!!
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Expert the lord!!!
HEHEHE im still a learner, aunty que sera sera
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by agarawu23(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
keezy125:
Am this person that doesnt believe in love, until i met this girl who changed my perspective on that... she calls and texts me like her life depends on mine, i have known her for a month nw, yet if she comes to my house, she hardly allow me touch or kiss her

, her phone rings all the time and when i ask she tells me its her friends calling... so am confuse about this whole thing, please does she love me or just playing with my head

Did you date her cos of sex?
The relationship is just a month and you are giving up already . why not visit asewo joint if na sex u want. angry

She has been receiving her calls before u guys started dating so I am also confused the way you are cos seems her refusal of having sex with u is the reason behind your negative thought.

Bro?
The relationship is still fresh so cool down and watch how things dey go. Okay?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HEHEHE im still a learner, aunty que sera sera

I hear o.....LORDSAMURAI....
Afterall I didn't say anything.... wink
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

I hear o.....LORDSAMURAI.... Afterall I didn't say anything.... wink
hmmm wats d meaning of que sera?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmm wats d meaning of que sera?

What will be will be!!
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

What will be will be!!
hmmmm i like it, can i start using it too? i hope u wnt b offended?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by keezy125(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
how can you ask if am dating her becus of sex..... does it mean i cant have a passonate kiss with my girl friend ? and besides sex is not an issue here. one day my cousin was in my house and she came in, my cousin expecting her to give me a hug or sumthing but she didnt .... my cousin accessed her and told me its either she after my money or something of that nature because she doesnt love me
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
keezy125:
Am this person that doesnt believe in love, until i met this girl who changed my perspective on that... she calls and texts me like her life depends on mine, i have known her for a month nw, yet if she comes to my house, she hardly allow me touch or kiss her , her phone rings all the time and when i ask she tells me its her friends calling... so am confuse about this whole thing, please does she love me or just playing with my head
Its love ....
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Give her time. She may not be ready for that kind of stuff yet. Just try to find out what exactly she wants from you and what she hopes to derive from your relationship.

Devotion is a primary proof of love or infatuation. The fact that she calls and texts you all the time means that she is devoted to you and has you on her mind all the time. But still, love takes time to blossom. She may be attracted to you and have feelings for you but you'd have to give it time before you start talking about love.
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by KIDpretty(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
to many kids on Nairaland
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided just 1month !!!! umuaka juru eba ooo
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by pbs4real(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
BumBae:
Its love ....
my love ow r u?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmmm i like it, can i start using it too? i hope u wnt b offended?

My Pleasure........It's a free world you know.....
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
pbs4real:
my love ow r u?
Everyone is your love grin
Im good , u?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

My Pleasure........It's a free world you know.....
hmmm thanks, i know ure ibo
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmm thanks, i know ure ibo

I'm not dear Lord grin
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

I'm not dear Lord grin
hmm so wat tribe are u?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm so wat tribe are u?

Yoruba
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

Yoruba
hmm dats sweet, im urhobo by d way, i hope u like urhobo guys?
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm dats sweet, im urhobo by d way, i hope u like urhobo guys?

Never had any before......I can experiment you.. wink
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

Never had any before......I can experiment you.. wink
wow dats cool, dats we officially pals now, im a nice guy by d way, u wnt regret ever knowing me.
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
wow dats cool, dats we officially pals now, im a nice guy by d way, u wnt regret ever knowing me.

hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
airmirthd1:

hmmmmmmm undecided
yeah i mean it, dnt worry, afta abt 2 to three months from now u will c im telling u d truth. by d way i pm u already
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by skywalker240(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
someone remind me whats the topic again?

Oh i remember now

Sometimes its good u face and deal with situations on ur own like a man without voicing it out.
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Y d emphasis on demanding undecided
Re: Am Confuse .... Please Help by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
Y d emphasis on demanding undecided
bcaus demanding is one way u can know a yeye girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Twin Daughters Front Pikini To Celebrate Birthday- See Photo / Facebook User Narrates His Experience With A Dirty Girl / This 18th Birthday Photoshoot Has Got A Lot Of People Talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.