Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl (2441 Views)

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by nduprincekc1: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
nawaoo

a British police arrest a biafran man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gxEayiz96w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by MirabelArode(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Old story, that Biafra*n was gallant and was released on the spot. He really dealt with the fat, murderous cultist Governor called rochas.
A great fearless man!

let me hear what yoruba have to say as usual. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by Ngozi123(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Any black person that agrees with this mindset should remember that this is what they tell us to do about slavery as well...

2 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by vanguard90(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
MirabelArode:
Old story, that Biafra*n was gallant and was released on the spot. He really dealt with the fat, murderous cultist Governor called rochas.
A great fearless man!

let me hear what YORUBA have to say as usual. cheesy
This one you keep foaming in the mouth always about Yorubas
E be like say your boyfriend dump you for one Yoruba chic abi

14 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by scheminup(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by DaBullIT(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2016
Mention me when this gets to fp
Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by ObinnaIzuora: 6:39am On May 01, 2016
vanguard90:

He is a jobless man and not a female. He is one troll that hide under F to cause tribal wars here, with his more than 40 different handles. Arodetsolaye,arodesolaye,tsolaye e.t.c I think the mods wont ban him since he is untouchable.

5 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by CSTR2: 6:53am On May 01, 2016
vanguard90:

She has a point. The only people obsessed with biafra apart from Biafrans themselves are Yorubas, probably even more .
Tell your people to stay away from Biafran issues which does not concern them anyway, and see if anyone would mention Yoruba again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2016
CSTR2:
She has a point. The only people obsessed with biafra apart from Biafrans themselves are Yorubas, probably even more .
Tell your people to stay away from Biafran issues which does not concern them anyway, and see if anyone would mention Yoruba again.
and you tell your people to stop embark on a mission that capable of truncate our diversity as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by kuuljay(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2016
CSTR2:
why not create a site for biafra and save us this chest beating abi nairaland is owned by IPOB

4 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by CSTR2: 8:05am On May 01, 2016
johnmartus:
and you tell your people to stop embark on a mission that capable of truncate our diversity as a nation.
what diversity?
Where have you seen diversity valued over cohesion and stability.?
The people you want to be diversed with are not interested. Go and be diversed on your own.

3 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:11am On May 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
Mention me when this gets to fp

It's on front page now.. Let's roll!

Pls, no one should mention Yoruba here as all Yorubas has agreed that self-determination is a right and could be pursued by anyone..

That FTC guy/babe, kindly retract your aggression on the almighty Yoruba race..

Yorubas are freedom lovers too!

The guy did what he had to do..
Kudos to him and the people he represent as long as he did not lay his fingers on Okorocha, he is free to protest! #SayNo2Violence.. .

2 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by johnmartus(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2016
CSTR2:
what diversity?
Where have you seen diversity valued over cohesion and stability.?
The people you want to be diversed with are not interested. Go and be diversed on your own.
but when you guys know that you are not interested why did your leaders reached compromised with other tribes?
Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by fr3do(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2016
johnmartus:

has the country's diversity helped any ethnic group in a way that the ethnic group cannot help herself even more efficiently?

You and your people are sounding like broken records, using the same propaganda since the 60s.

2 Likes

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by CSTR2: 8:40am On May 01, 2016
johnmartus:
but when you guys know that you are not interested why did your leaders reached compromised with other tribes?
do you know that the right to self determination under THE UN can be exercised at any time?
The old farts that made the compromise are long gone. We have a new generation.

1 Like

Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by malton: 10:31am On May 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by nduprincekc(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
cc mynd44
Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by nduprincekc(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
vanguard90:

help me ask am
Re: GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl by nduprincekc(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

He is a jobless man and not a female. He is one troll that hide under F to cause tribal wars here, with his more than 40 different handles. Arodetsolaye,arodesolaye,tsolaye e.t.c I think the mods wont ban him since he is untouchable.

really

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Drop Your Weapons,Let Us Negotiate / Visit Of NEXIM Bank MD To Calabar Garment Factory / Yoruba Should Stop The Blackmail Against The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.