Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment (476 Views)

Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment by Skipfr(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Need your advice on this nairalanders. I just relocated to a new apartment somewhere in Edo state and I noticed there is no meter in my own apartment. I asked the other tenants why there is no meter in my apartment and they told me it has been like that and that there is no cause for alarm as staff of BEDC will never detect this because the other meters will serve as a cover for my own apartment even though they are not paying the charges. Come to think of it, this will save me about 2k monthly from my salary but on the other hand, I am a die-hard Buharist and I am ready to do anything to make him succeed. Cheating BEDC which is been supervised by the federal government is like cheating the federal government headed by PMB. My question is should I expose this fraud knowing fully well it will affect other tenants or I should just relax and enjoy the free largesse? NOTE: If it were to be the tenure of GEJ I wouldn't raise such a post because I will see it as my share from the National cake.
Re: Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment by marshborn(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Useless post, go and rest abeg.
Re: Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment by Frankiss44(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment by EasternActivist: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Go ahead and expose them...

I only blame the fool that exposed it by telling you before you will round it up.
Re: Bypassing Of Electricity In My Apartment by SleekAboki: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
You are already exposing it. Take it a step further by listing the street in question with it's number so the authorities can correct the abnormality, restore order and arrest defaulters.

Let us all encourage Fashola the rocket scientist to get things right.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity May Linger Till End Of March –NUPENG / Rivers Re-run Elections Were Suspended- INEC. / How We Discovered 34,000 Ghost Workers Slot And People Behind It – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.