Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? (5190 Views)

Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Becomrich: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2009
MEND tompolo claim they did not attack lagos, who did Igbos or Northerners.
ijaws are yorubas biological blood brothers.

The yorubas are not against the ijaws. Neither would OPC plan any sure attack on the Ijaw People.

Tompolo of MEND denied that MEND carried out the attacked. Those who carried out the attacked wanted to cause confusion between the yorubas and thier blood brothers the ijaw. Look Ijaws are children of Oduduwa.

It is abomination for the yorubas to attack the ijaws. And Tom polo claim MEND never carried out the attacked.

If you do a google search on Ijaw history, you discover they are from an ife Prince called Prince Ujo.

See result and read.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Otu+Ife+ijaw+migration&meta=

And some igbos and northerner looking for ways to divide the yorubas against the ijaws it is uncalled for and we do ask that noone create any trouble for the ijaws people in yorubas.

It is a well plan attack to bring up fight between the ijaws and yorubas. Ijaws did not carry out the attack. We believe Tom polo is not telling a lie. And we say violent is not the way to go.

Egbe Omo Oduduwa

EgbeOmoOduduwa@live.com
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by blacksta(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2009
Where is the moderator when u need one.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Bialegend(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2009
This illiterate fool can't even write a sentence well. What is "is it Igbos or north"? What exactly does that mean in the context of the message that this useless thread is trying to convey? Watch out for the same idiot to post with other of his handles like Egwuofor, tayo4lif, Edwardd and others. Complete Ewu awusa.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by russellino: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ poster. Are u 15 years old or do you think WE are teenagers. Whom are you referring to when you say igbos and northerners. Jomo gbomo , the leader of mend, did he take responsibility as an igbo or northerner? What is your source. Abeg dont get carried away when next u are posting

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Bialegend(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2009
Seems you don't know the lunatic of the forum. The idiot is exhibiting his trait. I called the fool on phone certain time ago, and he sounded just like the fool he is with his thick Yoruba accent.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
Becomerich

some Ijaws are Yoruba. Others are Bini. Yet others are Igboid. Some can trace their roots elsewhere.

However, in the long run its not about brotherhood or whatever- its about whose agenda are they following.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Sagamite(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2009
Can someone ban this slowpoke and delete whatever he puts on this forum.

Seun, what is with this Uber-liberalism?  angry

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by russellino: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ tpia. Pls what does igboid mean?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by presido1: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
Sagamite:

Can someone ban this slowpoke and delete whatever he puts on this forum.
Seun, what is with this Uber-liberalism? angry
Why? He represents his tribe. tongue tongue You gat problem with that?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by AloyEmeka9: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2009
russellino:

@ tpia. Pls what does igboid mean?
That is her new lingo now. 5 months ago, it was igbo is different from ibo now, it's igbo and igboid. Who knows, next year it will be igbo and igbotika.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Pataki: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2009
I mull over as to why this slowpoke is allowed to make idiotic postings on the forum without it been deleted, which clearly is intended to annoy the senses of well being Nigerians? undecided He wakes up everyday, and imagines stupidity at its finest. More interesting is that; another outstanding ninny (tpia) massages his idiotic thinking and posting. Birds of a feather flock together innit? undecided How they both adumbrate their silly and rancid tribalistic bullshit is gob smacking.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Becomrich: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2009
chuck odili ethnics bigot. chuck odili aka Aloy.Emeka aka Pataki aka Sagamite aka blacksta aka Bialegend

Chuck odili do you have a life . you online 24 hours running your biafra propaganda nonsense everywhere. Chuck odili own Nigeriaworld.com chuck odili also own several biafra website and is a member of MOssop. He is know for biafra event in the USA . This ethnics bigot goes about running hate against the yorubas and now against the ijaws.

I would not be shock to discovered he is the one linked to the lagos bombing. His last know address is in north or south carolina.

You ethnics bigot why do you hate the yorubas. Becareful what you believe on his website nigeriaworld. most of the storys are lies to destroy the yorubas and alot of nonsense use for igbo and biafra propaganda. The FBI should be interested in this person call chuck Odili.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Becomrich: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2009
you ethnics bigot tell your people to produce the picture of Jomo gbomo. you people are ethnics bigot. the only thing in you people is pure hate for other ethnics group.  I can tell you this , the more you do this, the far away the presidency of nigeria would be to your people. warning stop the anti hate propaganda against the yorubas or ijaws. you ethnics bigot.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by AloyEmeka9: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2009
Becomrich:

chuck odili ethnics bigot.  chuck odili aka Aloy.Emeka  aka Pataki aka  Sagamite   aka blacksta  aka Bialegend

Chuck odili do you have a life . you online 24 hours running your biafra propaganda nonsense everywhere. Chuck odili own Nigeriaworld.com chuck odili also own several biafra website and is a member of MOssop. He is know for biafra event in the USA . This ethnics bigot goes about running hate against the yorubas and now against the ijaws.

I would not be shock to discovered he is the one linked to the lagos bombing.  His last  know address is in north or south carolina.

You ethnics bigot why do you hate the yorubas. Becareful what you believe on his website nigeriaworld. most of the storys are lies to destroy the yorubas and alot of nonsense use for igbo and biafra propaganda. The FBI should be interested in this person call chuck Odili.

grin grin grin Foolish idiot. Chuck odili is half Ijaw half igbo. His father is ijaw. There are names shared by both igbos and ijaws. Igbo is ijaw and ijaw is igbo, now, figure it out. Do your research very well before talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 19, 2009
na wa o everybody seem to be claiming ijaw all of una wan be ijaw, that is good, the purpose must have good and genuine intent if not egbesu will deal with you, we welcome all who want to be ijaws, remember jaja of opobo was an igbo slave, he still became a king in ijaw land, every one is welcome, but God see ur hearts, so beware.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2009
na egbesu una dey worship?

na wa for you people and your shrines.

Thats why you always sell each other to any bidder.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by samparian(m): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2009
@poster, you're a confusionist

@all
you guys are busy yabbing yourselves over this useless post, when MEND has accepted responsibility for the attacks.
The problem in Nigeria is that we're always looking for someone to blame and at the end of the day, we'll turn it into a tribal war.(so sad) cry
MEND attacked a federal instalation, NOT yoruba people.
Some politicians are now spinning some fake yarns

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Jul 19, 2009
But @Samparian, you argument does not seem to include the fact that an attack on any, and I mean any FEDERAL INSTALLATION as you choose to label it, is an attack on the Nigerian people?

These terrorists have gone too far and need to be stopped with serious force, if necessary. Are you telling me NO CIVILIANS WERE HARMED, or have been since they started this war of theirs?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by samparian(m): 3:53am On Jul 19, 2009
I never said the attacks/voilence is right or justified.
i'm just annoyed that some fools are trying to make it a tribal affair instead of calling it what it is.

read this.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/july/18/national-18-07-2009-02.htm
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Jul 19, 2009
I read that and you do not need to pick up a gun in that country to repeat exactly what he said. So, that a terrorist is repeating these words do not move me one bit. This group has long ago crossed the Line, and so I do not see why they need to be paid as much attention as many here feel they ought to.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by samparian(m): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2009
Bad news always sells tabloids grin
thats what our lecturer told us in those days.

And that is why terror is on the rise. Terrorists(freedom fighters)get so much attention from the press
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Jul 19, 2009
A terrorist is not, I repeat NOT a freedom fighter. There is a line between freedom fighters and terrorists. MEND crossed that line the minute it staryed taking justice into it's own hands. NO ONE is supposed to be above the law and it is kind of hard to claim to fight for justice when you are busy breaking the law yourself.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by NegroNtns(m): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2009
Becomerich

some Ijaws are Yoruba. Others are Bini. Yet others are Igboid. Some can trace their roots elsewhere.

However, in the long run its not about brotherhood or whatever- its about whose agenda are they following.

Tpia, I tip my hat off to you. The way you take discriminate and filter rice from sand. . . I suspect you have a dominant Yoruba gene in you.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by samparian(m): 6:00am On Jul 19, 2009
@kobojunkie
one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2009
samparian:

@kobojunkie
one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.
lol. . . . . But at the end of the day, it is not about the one man you please. But Justice, right? If you kill another man to please the one, will Justice rule on the side of the victim or the one who adores you? I believe once you cross the line, you become a terrorist. You could claim to be Buddha it if you want at that point but it matters for nothing.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by samparian(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2009
my dear, you and i share the same views on violence. we dont support it.
But thats the way things are. examples
The tamil tigers
Biafra
Massob
Mend
al qaeda
USA
etc
each claim to fight or have fought for something but each side has those calling them freedom fighters and other branding them terrorists
Iraqis and iranians see America and the west as terrorist,
America and the West call Qadarfi, Saddam Hussien, Osama bin laden terrorists but their people call them Freedom fighters. go figure
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Tpia, I tip my hat off to you. The way you take discriminate and filter rice from sand. . . I suspect you have a dominant Yoruba gene in you.

explain?

and yes, I'm Yoruba.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by AloyEmeka9: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2009
tpia.:

explain?

and yes, I'm Yoruba.

Since when? Are you now tired of being half and half?. When did you naturalize in yorubaland?. How can you claim Yoruba when you are not sure whether your father is from Zango kataf or mali?
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2009
Becomrich:

chuck odili ethnics bigot. chuck odili aka Aloy.Emeka aka Pataki aka Sagamite aka blacksta aka Bialegend

I would not be shock to discovered he is the one linked to the lagos bombing. His last know address is in north or south carolina.

What a bleeping retard!
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by olabukola: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2009
Sagamite:

What a bleeping retard!
Thats what you get when papa is from Ogun state and mama is from Oyo state. tongue
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2009
samparian:

my dear, you and i share the same views on violence. we dont support it.
But thats the way things are. examples
The tamil tigers
Biafra
Massob
Mend
al qaeda
USA
etc
each claim to fight or have fought for something but each side has those calling them freedom fighters and other branding them terrorists
Iraqis and iranians see America and the west as terrorist,
America and the West call Qadarfi, Saddam Hussien, Osama bin laden terrorists but their people call them Freedom fighters. go figure

Dude, we do not share the same views on this at all. Nations have a right to defend themselves, and that is why the US sanctions these sometimes, but when a “group of people” decide to take the law into their hands, they are labeled terrorists for a reason. Sorry, that you feel to lump the US in to the whole tells me exactly what card you are trying to play here and believe you me, I have argued many a people who have tried to come up with that ridiculous card as being a valid one to play. When a sovereign nation feels threatened, it is different from when a group of people who are within the boundaries of any nation decide to take the law into their hands.

Gaddafi, Sad am and those on your rest were not, I repeat where not acting in the good of their nation and even they will likely admit that to you. Only recently you heard Iran announce it would deal ruthlessly with any persons who oppose the elections. Many have been killed as a result. You sure killing your own citizens is in the good of your citizens in that way? MEND is not even acting in the good of the people if the Delta considering it, MEND, has profited from all the chaos while the people have been reduced to living in fear by their actions. They have gone on to kidnap, kill and destroy the people’s property. They have now move on to attack people in other states. MEND has seriously crossed the line and as citizens they need to be brought to justice by our justice system, not rewarded as the federal government has chosen to do.
Re: Ijaws, Biological Blood Brothers to Yorubas, Did Not Attack Lagos - Was it Easterners or Northerners? by asha2: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Dude, we do not share the same views on this at all. Nations have a right to defend themselves, and that is why the US sanctions these sometimes, but when a “group of people” decide to take the law into their hands, they are labeled terrorists for a reason. Sorry, that you feel to lump the US in to the whole tells me exactly what card you are trying to play here and believe you me, I have argued many a people who have tried to come up with that ridiculous card as being a valid one to play. When a sovereign nation feels threatened, it is different from when a group of people who are within the boundaries of any nation decide to take the law into their hands.

Gaddafi, Sad am and those on your rest were not, I repeat where not acting in the good of their nation and even they will likely admit that to you. Only recently you heard Iran announce it would deal ruthlessly with any persons who oppose the elections. Many have been killed as a result. You sure killing your own citizens is in the good of your citizens in that way? MEND is not even acting in the good of the people if the Delta considering it, MEND, has profited from all the chaos while the people have been reduced to living in fear by their actions. They have gone on to kidnap, kill and destroy the people’s property. They have now move on to attack people in other states. MEND has seriously crossed the line and as citizens they need to be brought to justice by our justice system, not rewarded as the federal government has chosen to do.

Which justice system In nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Engr. Obinna Onwubuariri Is The Best Choice For Okigwenorth Fed House Of Rep / Buhari Commits Another Blunder In USA / BiafraSeat At Home And Hero's Day Celebration. Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.