Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet (34016 Views)

See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives / I’ve Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Oluwatosin678(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP!!!! Pls follow up the programme and see if they won't collect offering then I will know He has come for implementation of NO MONEY GOSPEL IN NIGERIA(N.M.G.I.N)
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by demarc001: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
donem:

His beard spoiled nothing, it's a sin as a man to shave your bears, I've got biblical backing to buttress my point.

Its a sin yet you shave yours
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by donem: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
demarc001:

Its a sin yet you shave yours
You know All have sinned and fall short of the Lord's glory, besides whenever I shave I pray for forgiveness grin
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by demarc001: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
donem:

You know All have sinned and fall short of the Lord's glory, besides whenever I shave I pray for forgiveness grin

Lol! Thumbs!
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by donem: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
demarc001:

Lol! Thumbs!
Yea man, RESPECT!
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by juligon: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:
money gospel is all we see make God forgive us....some pastors don't even preach about the gospel again just prosperity....in churches today we have partnership like business enterprise and some pple still defend them.....have u seen who God called that failed? If God truly called u, u won't need to turn ur church into business enterprise.....they make people mock Christians and the church. Lord have mercy and if I have committed a sin with my comment, Forgive me Lord.
why are u begging for forgiveness...? go and preach yourself nw
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Bonapart(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:
Our Immigrations should deport that Kenyan Mad Man immediately.

Imagine!! The immigrations agent that granted that man access should be sacked and arrested.
angry
The LORD rubuke thee
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by juligon: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Dear Kenyan Pastor,

This is Nigeria where most gullible followers are okay with the "gospel of money". Preach against it and see how poor your daily offerings will be. Preach salvation and see how most people will call you "old school" and rain curses on you.

Go ahead and tell them anyway, few will understand and heed to it.
....calm down ,forget about people ..whats your own ground?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by juligon: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
martineinstein:
So bad that gospel in nigeria is all about financial prosperity..the society is becoming more corrupt and impoverishd, and pastors are some of the main causes of this menance..the church is no longer leading ppl to heaven but leading dem astray
.....yes...and you are the one leading them to heaven... when it comes to money every body is ready to drop their opinion... dont use a part to generalize a whole....
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by juligon: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
pastors that own private jets are mostly yoruba
.....pastors ,pastors pastors.... jet jet jet....ena no go let person hear word?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by brojoshua: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
ernie1234:
Nigeria Church Movement has seriously moved From the initial Commission: Which is the winning of Souls.

The God of Money has been all our Pastor talk about, Preach about, even pay Homage to.

May God help us Christians

Some of the false prophets or ministers are even very crafty for they still wisely use the gospel to win souls into their own churches, to make captive of such souls and take plenty from them to build their churches and camps, that is their heaven on earth which is all they have, they win people who want to become as great and as rich as they are. Some of them that are very crafty being very old in harlotry still wisely use the name of Christ to win souls but into their own "churches" for their wicked schemes, but the gullible do not know this but the wise in God are made to know. They still win souls but for themselves, only in the name of the Lord, and sit on them.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Adesiji77: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
LordReed:

Please state the book, chapter and verse where it is written in the Bible.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by okuneddie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
juligon:
why are u begging for forgiveness...? go and preach yourself nw

many are called but few are chosen...... Pastoral work no be I hear I branch.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by LordIsaac(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
All I read above is good. If that's your mission sir, the Apostles in Acts would be glad on your behalf. You have my full support.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by kay29000(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Is this guy Rev. King's twin?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by kay29000(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
henrydadon:
i cant get close to that nigga with that amount of ugly beard on his face..totally disgusting and revolting..yuck

LMAO!!! This guy you just made me shed tears from laughing too much. But don't you know Jesus also had beard like this. This man is just trying to be like Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by lookingfly: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:

Imagine!! The immigrations agent that granted that man access should be sacked and arrested.
angry
but y na(pmb voice)
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by theEYe21(f): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MrAboki:

angry
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by theEYe21(f): 1:50am On Mar 12, 2016
He just came to Nigeria to gain more offerings, nothing more. Strictly buisness when it comes to religion cool. I know he's going to fool and dupe hundrends or maybe thousands of christians in Nigeria because most Nigerian christians na mugu
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by ejady: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Mr Prophet, mind your own business in Kenya. Na waka u waka come naija? no b plane u use? na poor people go gather to hear u. De properous no nid ur sermon for naija. Abeg mak we hear jare, demolish indeed. u go soon start to dey partner 1 of our MOG wen u go near dier church.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by ransomed: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:
What is obtainable?
::-- Do you understand the topic? That is what is obtainable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour / Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.