Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! (41973 Views)

Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In Us Prison / Musa Gowon: Son Of Yakubu Gowon To Return To Nigeria After 22 Years In US Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by mumoftwo(f): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Never realised Yakubu Gowon was this old o. Aaaah! old age shaa.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Akan(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2016
35 yrs in jail. only God knows how many times he 'tossed salad'
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by SHAIBULIAR: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
They will soon compensate him with employment or appointment, irrespective of his offence.
at our expense
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by chernest2002: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Gowon rejected him just because his mother be igbo woman,
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Bonafide9gerian: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2016
"No Victor, No Vanquished"... Gen. Yakubu Gowon (The Nigerian Leader of the Civil war).
"Because I am Involved"... Gen. Odimegwu Ojukwu (The Biafran Secessionist Leader). Both leaders were actually speaking in parables. Cheiii...

Gowon had a lovechild (Musa) with an Igbo woman, while, Ojukwu had his (Tenny) with a northern woman.
And so ends the civil war.... Chai.. "There was [really] a country" in this case Biafra.

#GodBlessNigeria embarassed
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Chanchit: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:

Of course.lol. igbos are listed as top 3 race of men with high testosterone...confidence/ fearlessness, deep voice, strong jawlines, broad shoulders, big arms, popping veins, large phallic symbol, height, big feet, diligence and endurance...women know what I'm talking about!:-) That's why when Whites came looking for big muscular slaves with endurance to build the new world, they went straight to Igboland. That's why they dominate sports too.

SMH.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2016
debris:
wetin that one wear debut new look ko undecided

[color=#006600][/color]

meanwhile somewhr
shocked shocked is that 'CWay' dispensable water angry sad shocked
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2016
I don't understand why any sensible Igbo woman will marry outside Igboland or even mix her blood with others, I think those type of Igbo ladies are not hundred percent Igbos by DNA. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by mekybabe1: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Why did he deny being the guy's father? The man is his father's carbon copy nah..no need for DNA test aside that, is it that he didn't know while sleeping with the late Princess Edith that pregnancy could arise? Na wah for some men.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by opribo(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Ibo women have been running tinz since 1890. Imagine far back running tinz with head of state. ibb maryam, obj Stella, gej patience, and a host lot more I can't remember their names even with govs too.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by bregeard(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
JumiR:
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Musa Gowon is the son of former head of state Gen. Yakubu Gowon(retd.) and late Princess Princess Edith Ike Okongwu. Fondly called Big Mus by his close friends, Musa Gowon now sports a cool look since he returned to Nigeria from the United States of America in November 2015. Recall on Tuesday, 8th March 2016, Yakubu Gowon confirmed being Musa’s father following the report of a conclusive DNA test. In her lifetime, Musa's mother Princess Okongwu had dragged Gowon to court and the paternity dispute was the subject of a legal action that reached the Supreme Court in Nigeria, which Okongwu won. This confirmation by the former Head of State brought to an end the 48-year-old paternity dispute over Musa Gowon.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pics-yakubu-gowons-son-musa-debuts-new-look/
he surely inherited the bald head from his dad..
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by pwettiejay(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why was he denying him all this while? They really look alike.....carbon copy
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by sukkot: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:
You don't need to be told he has Igbo blood in him...those broad shoulders, big arms and muscles.
thats from working out in jail gym for 22 years. before he went to jail he was skinny. most igbos i know are skinny though. jus sayin
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by sukkot: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:

Of course.lol. igbos are listed as top 3 race of men with high testosterone...confidence/ fearlessness, deep voice, strong jawlines, broad shoulders, big arms, popping veins, large phallic symbol, height, big feet, diligence and endurance...women know what I'm talking about!:-) That's why when Whites came looking for big muscular slaves with endurance to build the new world, they went straight to Igboland. That's why they dominate sports too.
so you had big arms and were big and muscular but could not fight off some tiny white men ? so you are saying all those features you mentioned are just for show and have no use ? kinda like someone who likes chestbeating but is just a toothless dog ? walahi you need to erase all your posts cuz you are not doing ndigbo any favors with your posts

2 Likes

Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by omoharry(f): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Musa Gowon paternity needed to be called to question becos of his behaviour..i am if he was a calm and responsible man Gowon would not have carried on with this doubt for long..this is what happen when a Lion give birth to a curb and its start behaving like a goat...why wont his paternity be called to question.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by xtervaganza(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:
You don't need to be told he has Igbo blood in him...those broad shoulders, big arms and muscles.
you don't even need to look at all that

He went to jail. That should be enough evidence ;
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by aleshmotors: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
realestworld:
I neva use eye see nepa light for 3days now una dey show me dis kind poverty news
Hmmmm my broder ur own condition better,for Ore ondo state here for 2 years now,5 local govt never smell nepa light. My 2 gen don rack
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Guyman02: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
mekybabe1:
Why did he deny being the guy's father? The man is his father's carbon copy nah..no need for DNA test aside that, is it that he didn't know while sleeping with the late Princess Edith that pregnancy could arise? Na wah for some men.

Politics; he was a Head of State of Northern extraction in love with an Igbo woman whom he was supposed to be fighting against her tribe. His own security was at stake if the Hausas and Fulani see him as having close affinity with the Igbos, but the war is over now.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Babatundetinubu: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bonafide9gerian:
"No Victor, No Vanquished"... Gen. Yakubu Gowon (The Nigerian Leader of the Civil war).
"Because I am Involved"... Gen. Odimegwu Ojukwu (The Biafran Secessionist Leader). Both leaders were actually speaking in parables. Cheiii...

Gowon had a lovechild (Musa) with an Igbo woman, while, Ojukwu had his (Tenny) with a northern woman.
And so ends the civil war.... Chai.. "There was [really] a country" in this case Biafra.

#GodBlessNigeria embarassed

Gbosa for you.... cool....both of them (Gowon and Ojukwu) also abandoned their first male child
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Sunnynwa: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
PRYCE:
Good for him!

From Grass to Grace!

Which grass?
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by iamrealdeji(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tall men don't crack,there are some pictures of him he looks so good in,he was wearing nice blue t-shirts and Nike sneakers. 

The boy is really handsome.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by delishpot: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Happy for him
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by PRYCE(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Which grass?
Prison nah!
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by fizzy94(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Naija9090:
Come on shut up, he has wasted over 10years in prison working out.
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by Rhea(f): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=28pt]So Gowon got a Igbo woman pregnant right before he led the Nigeria state into war against Biafra. No wonder he has been living in denial all these years[/size]
Re: Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! by mekybabe1: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh! I see...hmmmm...but the guy had no conscience o. quote author=Guyman02 post=43679390]FdfdF

Politics; he was a Head of State of Northern extraction in love with an Igbo woman whom he was supposed to be fighting against her tribe. His own security was at stake if the Hausas and Fulani see him as having close affinity with the Igbos, but the war is over now.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years / Wike, Fubara At Aso Villa Amid Rivers Governorship Impeachment Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.