Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors (982 Views)

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death / President Buhari Mourns Ocholi's Death / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by rosalieene(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
I read here on Nairaland, Front page to be precise sometime this week that Ocholi's driver is dead..
Ocholi death had been the topic of discussion this week. Yesterday, I boarded a bus going to owerri, then on TV, we were watching news on AIT of course obviously about Ocholi. Then people there were asking about the driver and I told them the driver died too. They were all like eeyahhh and kept on discussing about it. Not long afterwards, another news came in, that the driver would be prosecuted for reckless driving. All eyes fell on me, I was embarrassed. This was because of the wrong info.
Lalasticlala and other Mods please take note.
Don't just push any thread that's very sensitive to front page. Thousands of people are seeing it. Make sure its authentic especially news on Nigeria or politics.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by theshaderoom: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao, that must have been very embarrassing
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by Merlissa(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
I Think they are prosecuting the dead driver

1 Like

Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by rosalieene(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
Lmao, that must have been very embarrassing
very embarrassing!! .
I just thank God we left the place almost immediately.
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by rosalieene(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Merlissa:
I Think they are prosecuting the dead driver
lol the driver is not dead...... he is still alive.
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by Merlissa(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2016
rosalieene:

looooool... Which do we believe now
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by rosalieene(f): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Merlissa:

looooool... Which do we believe now
believe TV or radio news not Nairaland
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
i think the driver isn't dead
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by DIKEnaWAR: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2016
rosalieene:

You are still bearing false news ba?

Why must you take it upon yourself to inform people of something you have the same level of knowledge about, with them? That one no busy body and I too know? Next time learn to keep quiet and watch the news like everyone else.
Re: Still On Ocholi's Death And Rumors by carinmom(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2016
This is exactly what happened to me too. I told lots of people around me that the driver died too because i read it here on Nairaland, i was so embarrassed when the news about his prosecution came up meaning he isn't dead embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Terrifying Secrets Exposed! / Akpabio Denies Ownership Of Lekki Gardens / Nigerian Youth Support Saraki's Acts Of Corruption? See Pitiable Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.