Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) (35988 Views)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by iamjdee(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
"Whom God has blessed, no human can curse"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
I honestly don't get why women especially will be insulting this girl every time. Is it her fault she wasn't able to go to school?? Honestly what did she do to all those WOMEN that body day pepper them?

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I laugh when i hear some people say she is their role model. She is so clueless she doesn't even know where she belongs.

Hers is a classic case of "Do with me whatever you will"
u way u get clue abeg wre u dey
u probably wif a s*gar DA**y givn mouth gig
smh clueless tin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by winkmart: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2016
and the bressts are beginning to show forth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Fraih(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm tired already!!!
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by brainpulse: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I laugh when i hear some people say she is their role model. She is so clueless she doesn't even know where she belongs.

The diary of a jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by hakinze00(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

uhm I dnt rili tink ur opinion is needed,if ur term "do with me whatever you will" is enough for her to meet big guns den dey can keep using her...d main koko is dat she has permanently said goodbye to poverty...so u dat u dnt want 2 be used u can keep enjoying d position u re....

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by fascowilly(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
chai D's girl ugly oo

upon all the art work been done on her

wey d cleavage abeg
What we're saying here is favour of God like He did for this lady, here is a prophet I invite to pray for you for that favour.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by iamjdee(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided

ATTENTION PLEASE: Another Hater Spotted here. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2016
mydex93:
by the way, who is ur sister?
In my house with me.. why??
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
micronut:

Oloribuku spotted, Even ur olosho job can not make u meet half people she don meet.. Go and tell innoson motors and baba Eleganza okoya they are illiterate.

Asewo oloshi! Faworaja... Gerrout!

mynd44 lalasticlala see as this man abuse me. pls ban him
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by iamjdee(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Fraih:
I'm tired already!!!

Please don't be my dear, cause the show is only getting started. tongue
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak to the public when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
u dat use ur veejay 4 money,where has it landed u undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak to the public when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
irunoobo irunoobo irunoobo how many times did I call you?

You get bad mouth
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
pretydiva:
u dat use ur veejay 4 money,where has it landed u undecided

we use it togeda na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
micronut:

Oloribuku spotted, Even ur olosho job can not make u meet half people she don meet.. Go and tell innoson motors and baba Eleganza okoya they are illiterate.

Asewo oloshi! Faworaja... Gerrout!

enjoy ur ban tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by solid3(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
olihilistic:
who's she please

She is the new Nigerian model celebrity. She is richer than you. tongue
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Binu binu, ema binu lo, she has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by talktonase(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
olihilistic:
who's she please
the grass to grace lady that has inspired many low income earners
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by modupewealth: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Shortyy:
I told my sister any day they don't post this girl's photo on nl, then there's a big problem.
lol
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by merg28: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Why are you calling the poor lady idiot. Has she done anything wrong to you to warrant such an abusive word? This is a lady somebody saw on the road and decided to help, instead of encouraging her, you are using this kind of word on her. Somebody may see you on the road one day and also decide to help you. So, please learn to rejoice with those that rejoice so that God will also bless you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
talktonase:
the grass to grace lady that has inspired many low income earners
I know her story but I'm tired of seeing her stories
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
solid3:

She is the new Nigerian model celebrity. She is richer than you. tongue
I know but her story is getting boring
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by banmee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Bad belle. If it were you, would you refuse the opportunity and be like "no, I prefer to sell bread". See your mouth like person wey just finish BJ.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Poliporpor(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

yeah you may be right, but you are in a worse situation TBH. and to top it up, you are either serving (boyfriends or boss) or will serve someone as a tool as well. her life is centuries away better than yours. is better you get used to the fact that she is your role model. personally, i dont fancy her, but the fact is was a survivor in the street, she deserves what she gets. and i will support her all the way. you have never been in the streets before and you will never understand what it means to survive with nothing. dont hate, just love her! hating her is hindering your blessings. be careful. she embodies the full sense of a survivor. check her history, finished SSCE, took responsibility of her mistake, learned a trade, served her husband and mother-in-law, travelled to a harsh land of strangers and still could save money to start up a business, and persevered in it. she wasnt found in a hotel or sucking a boyfriend's deek somewhere, she was discovered while hawking in the streets and hustling for her husband and child. at the time she took that shot can u remember where you were....?? at the same time she stood with those influential women, can u still remember where you were?
my dear, catching up with her will take you years of hard labour. she is no longer your level and thats the clear truth. #womenhatingwomen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
pretydiva:
hater spotted undecided
na wa oooo..that's not hate na
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Poliporpor:
yeah you may be right, but you are in a worse situation TBH. and to top it up, you are either serving (boyfriends or boss) or will serve someone as a tool as well. her life is centuries away better than yours. is better you get used to the fact that she is your role model. personally, i dont fancy her, but the fact is was a survivor in the street, she deserves what she gets. and i will support her all the way. you have never been in the streets before and you will never understand what it means to survive with nothing. dont hate, just love her! hating her is hindering your blessings. be careful. she embodies the full sense of a survivor. check her history, finished SSCE, took responsibility of her mistake, learned a trade, served her husband and mother-in-law, travelled to a harsh land of strangers and still could save money to start up a business, and persevered in it. she wasnt found in a hotel or sucking a boyfriend's deek somewhere, she was discovered while hawking in the streets and hustling for her husband and child. at the time the took that shot can u remember where you were....?? at the same time she stood with those influential women, can u still remember where you were?
my dear, catching up with her will take you years of hard labour. she is no longer your level and thats the clear truth. #womenhatingwomen
Obvious you've lost the essence of life.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by gafoo4u: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Na envy go kill u.
An hardworking lady who didn't mind hawking bread on the street despite her beauty when her kinds chose to be prostitutes serving our senators in Maitama estate is not a role model to u? Cynic, get life joor .

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
And you are a useful opportunistic pepper body.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Poliporpor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Contact17:
I honestly don't get why women especially will be insulting this girl every time. Is it her fault she wasn't able to go to school?? Honestly what did she do to all those WOMEN that body day pepper them?
my dear see me oh. and if you check all them way day attack the poor lucky woman, dem no get better grades for school o. practically they cant resit the exams they claim to pass and make a C. if not for espo and sorting them for don graduate? thats if at all them no be secondary school girls

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by owoshuyi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
pretydiva:
hater spotted undecided
I swear she no even hide d hating. smh 4 E.O.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) / Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.