Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) (35992 Views)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by goryorhal(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I laugh when i hear some people say she is their role model. She is so clueless she doesn't even know where she belongs.

Hers is a classic case of "Do with me whatever you will"

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by owoshuyi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Its funny, most haters of dis girl on nairaland are girls...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak to the public when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
U ARE A BLOODY GOAT!!!! LET'S TRADE INSULT!!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by teddybear007(f): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
micronut:

Oloribuku spotted, Even ur olosho job can not make u meet half people she don meet.. Go and tell innoson motors and baba Eleganza okoya they are illiterate.

Asewo oloshi! Faworaja... Gerrout!

I dey tell u, the thing dey pain am like mad. Have never seen a sadist before in my life until I came across her comment. Gracias.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by livinbygrace: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I laugh when i hear some people say she is their role model. She is so clueless she doesn't even know where she belongs.

who are u?who born u?stop the hate and Pray to God to pick ur call .

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Poliporpor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Obvious you've lost the essence of life.
yeah, i got that. truth hurst now it turns to you, right? you no fit smell her back at all. no be me swear for you oh, na your hate day kill you. how are you better than her? make up or dressing or english? in terms of practical experience she dust you. she has skills that the secular world needs. imagine her making the first lady's hair. who go give you bear bear touch sef? dont be fooled by those men, my dear. all those praises and sweet words are just the key to use you as their tools. a role model is someone with accomplishments and history. count meeting wife of a vp as an accomplishment which u aspire to someday. you no fine sef. i don see your dp picture. your cheap n dutty weavon, your look pale and hungry, you eyebrow is sheet inside a cess, your cheap worn blouse (lol) collar don get dog ear, you clavicle biscuit bone don shoot out, face looks dusty and unkept, you mouth be like atarodo. you need to blend your face complexion with a foundation. my dear, i just feel you have never seen a mirror ever. u need plastic surgery to get you to what you think in your head that you are. spiteful sheet na you be. Olajumoke's stories n face will keep hunting you on many magazines n on frontpages.
as it stands right now, you will need connection to apply to polish Olajumoke's slippers lol
#poorandhungrygirlshatingsuccessfulgirls

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak to the public when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
recieve sense

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by specimenC: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Chai!!!butt why??! embarassed cry
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Poliporpor:
yeah, i got that. truth hurst now it turns to you, right? you no fit smell her back at all. no be me swear for you oh, na your hate day kill you. how are you better than her? make up or dressing or english? in terms of practical experience she dust you. she has skills that the secular world needs. imagine her making the first lady's hair. who go give you bear bear touch sef? dont be fooled by those men, my dear. all those praises and sweet words are just the key to use you as their tools. a role model is someone with accomplishments and history. count meeting wife of a vp as an accomplishment which u aspire to someday. you no fine sef. i don see your dp picture. your cheap n dutty weavon, your look pale and hungry, you eyebrow is sheet inside a cess, your cheap worn blouse (lol) collar don get dog ear, you clavicle biscuit bone don shoot out, face looks dusty and unkept, you mouth be like atarodo. you need to blend your face complexion with a foundation. my dear, i just feel you have never seen a mirror ever. u need plastic surgery to get you to what you think in your head that you are. spiteful sheet na you be. Olajumoke's stories n face will keep hunting you on many magazines n on frontpages.
as it stands right now, you will need connection to apply to polish Olajumoke's slippers lol
#poorandhungrygirlshatingsuccessfulgirls

Olajumoke's face will keep reminding me of ugliness and dumbness, jobless ape tongue

E pain am. Go and quench grin
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by sexyjob(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
why are you this pained by another's success
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by robocandie(f): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
U dat can speak english..where are you?..why r u so pained? Do U knw her before now??...oga o..some people sha..#okbye
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

english can always be learnt.
if success was by english you would probably be the one on the news, not using your "english" to bring down someone on a faceless forum....

who ur english don help?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by abtywo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hope dey will not snatch dis lady from her husband..
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Poliporpor(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Olajumoke's face will keep reminding me of ugliness and dumbness, jobless ape tongue

time will remind you. i want you to check something, the quality of spehrm you swallow and the quantity your body has stored already. the thing day make your complexion riot. if you day find worwor girl carry mirror. nothing do Olajumoke. she day. na breadseller turned to something. she is more natural than those plastic surgery product you see in movies. the thing be say her success day pain you lol. Olajumoke continue shinning. na God bless you no be preek. if you like fourkh preek from your street reach reach Aso rock, nobody go put your face for billboard. nobody go give you stage talk. with her broken english dem give her mic and big women comot for road for her. and if to say you day there (who won invite dirty go there sef undecided ) the speaker for blast her english enter your ear. hater you go hate till you dai. for your thread you day trip for caucasian men lol... who won even dash you white preek for free? to even see am fork self na problem for you. olajumoke can link you up now. cant you see she is better than you? na for only tv you go day mastorbahte thinking of white guys.
my dear, my advice be say make you clean up first before judging.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by lemmydap: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Poliporpor:

time will remind you. i want you to check something, the quality of spehrm you swallow and the quantity your body has stored already. the thing day make your complexion riot. if you day find worwor girl carry mirror. nothing do Olajumoke. she day. na breadseller turned to something. she is more natural than those plastic surgery product you see in movies. the thing be say her success day pain you lol. Olajumoke continue shinning. na God bless you no be preek. if you like fourkh preek from your street reach reach Aso rock, nobody go put your face for billboard. nobody go give you stage talk. with her broken english dem give her mic and big women comot for road for her. and if to say you day there (who won invite dirty go there sef undecided ) the speaker for blast her english enter your ear. hater you go hate till you dai. for your thread you day trip for caucasian men lol... who won even dash you white preek for free? to even see am fork self na problem for you. olajumoke can link you up now. cant you see she is better than you? na for only tv you go day mastorbahte thinking of white guys.
my dear, my advice be say make you clean up first before judging.

@Stupedinluv , Will you stop this this nonsense. cant you just take to simple corrections plus i dont know why i think Olajumke is prettier.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Moneytize: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Painment. The same way an Ineffectual buffon is some people's hero and role model.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Moneytize: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

May I remind you that those that seek the downfall of other shall never rise. Keep hating, the fact remains that Olajumoke don't even care because she is busy fulfilling destiny and making money at the same time while you keep languishing on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by oluwol531: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's obvious that some people doesn't want other to rise in life, some people will die for nothing may God be your protector and save your soul from stupid haters.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by eminent007(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Keep on hating pal.

But am sure that the few doors her name can open, yours can't smell them.

Mumu pikin wey still de chop Mama thank you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
olihilistic:
who's she please
she's mama ajasco
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by talktonase(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
olihilistic:
I know her story but I'm tired of seeing her stories
Nah Seun tribal woman nah and soo he must promote her cause.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
talktonase:
Nah Seun tribal woman nah and soo he must promote her cause.
I know
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Why are u so hateful,what has she done to get this from u or dont u believe in "grass to grace" ehen ironobo.why are women hatefully envious of eachother.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by CONFU: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahaa...... She's ugly
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by odogwueast: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
They are trying to make her more purpler
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by UglyMe(f): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
. Why hating on the girl? I thank God Her upliftment is divine if not i wonder wat people would have done. Bad belle go die young ooo
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by bankybobo11: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

But 99.95632% of people living like she used to live will rather be clueless and be earning enormously than to claim to be in the know and yet, live like peasants
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Xacc: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Ina how market
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Her face duh always looking like she missd her bread bizness...ty just cross leg 4 1 corner dey mek doe frm dis girl head sha...meanwhile sum babes dey there strugling to do model evn if na 4 10k dem no mind.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Prized: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hi Everyone

There have been various BBM and whatsApp dating groups, but this is different because, its strictly for serious Christians of every denomination. members are properly followed up and monitored so as to prevent dubious and unreal characters as much as possible. There are also laid down rules for the group which will guide everyone's mode of behavior. Please It is strictly for Christians that have marriage as the next plan for their lives. No games allowed.

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE.

God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solidstar Exposes His Fraudulent Look-alike Impostor (photo) / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons / Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.