Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) (35987 Views)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by lioncoolst(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
For those who insist that Jumoke must speak in the English language, I ask you without intending to appear rude, na yur papa language be that! As long as she can communicate in her native tongue, that's all that matters. After all, she is not an English woman. Although I feel sorry that the poor lady is likely to be, if she has not already been, thrown to the wolves where survival now becomes essential. I pray that she doesn't lose her personality and self in the whole charade called transformation. The quantum leap from a 'nobody' to a 'somebody', from grass to grace, from no light at all to spotlight, is too sudden and sharp for her and anyone for that matter. So, I ask myself, 'does she have the character to manage the publicity and exposure that have barraged her! Only time can tell.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
@irunooboo u must be a very big goat. all because u are educated yet d devil is sitting on ur certificate yet she rose from grass to grace na hin make u won kill urself. MUMU
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by womano: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jealousy is the root of hatred
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by queenaisha(f): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak to the public when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]
what the hell is wrong with you?...a pained E-being ...while you are here ranting,she is making money n gracing cover of magazine every single day..m so sorry for you
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by quickly: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I laugh when i hear some people say she is their role model. She is so clueless she doesn't even know where she belongs.

Hers is a classic case of "Do with me whatever you will"

Jealousy and bad Belle ppl na so e dey worry u
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by quickly: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak to the public when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]

Enemy of progress. She's a model and not school teacher.

Her job doesn't require her to speak
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Zzyzxt(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm tired already!!! Go an die
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
I wish her more success. But she should beware lest this little success enters her head and make her lose sight of where she began. When you hear of " olajumoke is now enstranged from her husband" then know the madness has begun. Her case is a stark example of Grace (unmerited favour). More success is my earnest prayer for her deep down in my heart.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
ANBAKO:

Must she speak English? Have you ever heard of the word "Interpreter" before.

Receive #sense!!!! or Join Ben Bruce in his Common sense campaign

Hater's club

I'm so disappointed you replied that attention seeker...
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by Abumadea: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

That was too harsh. Education is an opportunity. Its not her fault God created her and placed her in a poor family. If she had being a daughter of a wealthy man, probably she would av bn educated. Its not her fault. U and I were only lucky to be born into a family that knows the value of education and can afford it.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamjdee:

ATTENTION PLEASE: Another Hater Spotted here. tongue
You are doing a good job, keep spotting your ancestors
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by OTEGA1: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I laugh when i hear some people say she is their role model. She is so clueless she doesn't even know where she belongs.

Hers is a classic case of "Do with me whatever you will"

Don't be jealous wen others suceed even if u pull her down with u cannot it does not automatically make u a star in d making.
Be hapi 4her and pray God place people on ur part that take u to ur next level.

Wen u think u know 2 much or u more intelligent dat she is will not take u any were.
Re: Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) by greatman247(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2016
Young03:
chai D's girl ugly oo

upon all the art work been done on her

wey d cleavage abeg

She pretty abeg considering the work on her, and no cleavage on display. The op just fooled us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family / D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) / Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.