Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria (3426 Views)

Acting President Should Act Now: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill OBJ / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / UNBELIEVABLE: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Do This For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by shachris02: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjEE6SQuJs&feature=youtu.be

listen to the audio above.

According to kanu, every living thing in Nigeria must be destroyed. Children, goats, cows, trees, the aged...Everything.

He said that as long as he is living, that is a promise he has made with himself and his god. So why keep him alive? He made a promise to destroy Nigeria as long as he lives, so will Nigeria stand and watch him do this? What would you do if you meet a man that swears to amadioha with his life that he must destroy your family? what would you do if you catch him captive?

I want everyone to understand that it's a war we are fighting already. No one is safe as long as kanu lives. No, not even we igbos. He swore to destroy everything in Nigeria, and the last time i checked, my village in IMO state is very much in Nigeria.

We cannot allow kanu and the angel of destruction that has posed him to see the light of the day. Before they destroy us, we must first destroy them. That's is the rule of war.

i hereby call for speedy trial and ultimate sentencing of the satanic kanu and his stewards of destruction. This audio alone is enough evidence. Even Hitler was not this demonic. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by dtruth3(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Buhari also promised that the blood of the monkeys and baboons will be soaked in BLOOD, and today he us your President!

How about that?

My friend Gerrarahere and go free yourself from mental slavery! I have done mine, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu tongue

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by kingzizzy: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Well, if 'talking' has become a crime, you might as well call for trial of everybody. Sorry, the law does not recognise spoken words to be criminal unless they are backed up with action. This thread is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by shachris02: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Buhari also promised that the blood of the monkeys and baboons will be soaked in BLOOD, and today he us your President!

How about that?

are you a monkey or a baboon ? which one?;

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by dtruth3(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2016
shachris02:

are you a monkey or a baboon ? which one?;
are you a Goat or a Cow?

Which one?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by shachris02: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2016
kingzizzy:
Well, if 'talking' has become a crime, you might as well call for trial of everybody. Sorry, the law does not recognise spoken words to be criminal unless they are backed up with action. This thread is nonsense

you are nearly smart bro. e remain small. do you know what is called intent? you know what? we shouldn't prosecute terrorists till they have dutifully carried out their attacks then we can then arrest them. ishi aki.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by endoski: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2016
shachris02:

According to kanu, every living thing in Nigeria must be destroyed. Children, goats, cows, trees, the aged...Everything.

He said that as long as he is living, that is a promise he has made with himself and his god. So why keep him alive? He made a promise to destroy Nigeria as long as he lives, so will Nigeria stand and watch him do this? What would you do if you meet a man that swears to amadioha with his life that he must destroy your family? what would you do if you catch him captive?

I want everyone to understand that it's a war we are fighting already. No one is safe as long as kanu lives. No, not even we igbos. He swore to destroy everything in Nigeria, and the last time i checked, my village in IMO state is very much in Nigeria.

We cannot allow kanu and the angel of destruction that has posed him to see the light of the day. Before they destroy us, we must first destroy them. That's is the rule of war.

i hereby call for speedy trial and ultimate sentencing of the satanic kanu and his stewards of destruction. This audio alone is enough evidence. Even Hitler was not this demonic. Tufiakwa!
wat of d ones buhari said,wah abt t.y danjuma nd evn obj,obj dat killed all d males in village in bayelsa during his regime yet you hypocrites kip sayin sh*t abt kanu who has'nt killed a fly

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by naijapips02: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:
are you a Goat or a Cow?

Which one?

Nnamdi kanu has promised to kill every living thing in Nigeria. would the world just stand there and watch while this maniac obliterates an entire nation? He'll No! he needs to be shut up for good.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by naijapips02: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
endoski:
wat of d ones buhari said,wah abt t.y danjuma nd evn obj,obj dat killed all d males in village in bayelsa during his regime yet you hypocrites kip sayin sh*t abt kanu who has'nt killed a fly

Hitler never shot anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
That guy deserves death by drowning. He wanted to destroy my country, now we will destroy him a thousand times over. He is a vicious beerfraud.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by shachris02: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:

How about that?

My friend Gerrarahere and go free yourself from mental slavery! I have done mine, courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu tongue

lol. He only minced your zombie brain. Congrats, you are now an advanced Zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by shachris02: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2016
vedaxcool:
That guy deserves death by drowning. He wanted to destroy my country, now we will destroy him a thousand times over. He is a vicious beerfraud.

it is very risky to set that guy free. Nigeria would be very stewpid and the biggest cowards if they set kanu free.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
This country must allow Kanu to rot in jail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
shachris02:

Why are you unnecessarily worrying yourself over that terrorist animal called kanu that we have locked up in our cage? Kanu is going nowhere anytime soon. He will enjoy our free zoo accommodation for a long long time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by kingzizzy: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
shachris02:

you are nearly smart bro. e remain small. do you know what is called intent? you know what? we shouldn't prosecute terrorists till they have dutifully carried out their attacks then we can then arrest them. ishi aki.

Your problem is that you don't know that freedom of speech is enshrined in your constitution. That freedom of speech allows you to say you want to kill people and burn down Africa. As long it has not gone past 'mere talking', you cannot be held accountable. Kanu is free to say anything he likes and he is protected by the constitution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by shachris02: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingzizzy:

Your problem is that you don't know that freedom of speech is enshrined in your constitution. That freedom of speech allows you to say you want to kill people and burn down Africa. As long it has not gone past 'mere talking', you cannot be held accountable. Kanu is free to say anything he likes and he is protected by the constitution.

seriously, stop disgracing yourselve. Have you seen shekau shoot anyone before? has anyone seen shekau shoot a soul before? if kanu is free to say anything, shekau should be free to say anything too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by psquaret: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
why will the court still need a witness? this alone can be used as a Treason against and he will be killed with a gun shot. no time to wast money on buying rob. just one bullet is enough.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by oboy3(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is now popular than the V.p,and his stories is now the status in their D.p
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by teufelein(f): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2016

Seventy per cent of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria are Fulani-trained secret army assigned for devastation and secret killing of Biafrans and several gullible ethnic people.

read more at: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/92667-breakingnews-yoruba-vs-hausa-war-mile-12-lagos-viewer-discretion-2.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by kingzizzy: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
shachris02:

seriously, stop disgracing yourselve. Have you seen shekau shoot anyone before? has anyone seen shekau shoot a soul before? if kanu is free to say anything, shekau should be free to say anything too.

Shekau is free to say what he likes just like Kanu but like I said, the talk has to be backed by action for any crime to have been commited

Shekau has been seen carrying different weapons in his video, Kanu has not.

Shekau leads an organisation that has killed people, IPOB has killed nobody.

Different acts of terrorism has been attributed to Shekau and Boko haram, no act of terrorism has been attributed to Kanu or IPOB.

So besides Kanu talking, what can you say Kanu has done to viewed as a threat? No matter how much you think about it, a person cannot be jailed for "talking"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by americanigga(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
endoski:

That is why Jonathan is overwhelmingly regarded as an ineffectual buffoon. It was the responsibility of Jonathan to prosecute OBJ for the killings in Bayelsa State. Can Buhari love bayelsans more than their own son? the answer is no. Buhari is not like Jonathan, he is upright, a disciplinarian and he will discipline nnamdi kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill Babies, Goats, Cows, In Nigeria by jom28gy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why are some people posting fake news and is been allowed,

(1) (Reply)

See The Car Gifts Sen. Buruji Kashamu Gave To People Of His Constituency(pics / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet / Call For A United South Continue!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.