Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos (42669 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Osinbajo Meets With Civil Servants In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Xposer: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, helped some public servants on his way to AIT for 'Focus Nigeria' Programme this morning in Abuja by giving them a ride after waiting long for Taxi on their way to work. The former governor of Rivers State also asked his security team to help drop off the others.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/rotimi-amaechi-renders-help-to-stranded.html

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Xposer: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
more

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by CastedDude: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
him try wella ..but na only babes him dey help

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by dainformant(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice gesture...dats good

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Obiodunukwe: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wailers will still complain

This government cannot do anything right

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by yellowbeauty(f): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
that's good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by tonio2wo: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=28pt]PROPAGANDER!!!!!!![/size]

Who took the shots??
By the was na only women he dey pick, ashewoo!

Modified;
For all those calling me names for the bold phrase, that's all you can do, throw cheap shots. Am not changing the spelling y'all got the message.
and for those calling for my ban, you cannot hide/cover the truth! if i don't say it someone else will so suck it up!
And finally back to the post since amechi has started this gesture, he must continue it till he leaves office or else its just like i stated in the bolded. una understand! tongue

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by CastedDude: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
na so u take hate the man reach?
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oga dis cheap publicity stunt no go safe u cos Nigerians are now watching u in 3D. You laundered abt N80 billion into d US and u are here forming 'Divine Helper'.

Why won't d Naira fall against d dollar? Nigerians shud wake up. Our leaders are our major problem, ethnic affiliations na small thing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kingofchess(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
mtscheeeeew!! show off

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by mynd1(f): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice gesture. grin

God bless lion of ubima!

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by StOla: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
mtscheeeeew!! show off

But if news surfaced that he drove past without helping, you would say our leaders are heartless?

Has it ever occurred to you that you the followers are senseless?

98 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by mynd1(f): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
mtscheeeeew!! show off
call it anything u like. Every one know's D man try.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by diasporaman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
That's the change we're talking about

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kingofchess(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
call it anything u like. Every one know's D man try.
that man is a useless criminal that is suppose 2 b in jail....smh

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kingofchess(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:

But if news surfaced that he drove past without helping, you would say our leaders are heartless?

I pity u...that is cheap publicity..... amaechi is a thief

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by StOla: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??

What about the man in white top and the one with the orange marked top with backpack entering the vehicle in the 2nd to the last picture?

Madonna had this to say:

"You only see what your eyes want to see, how can life be what you want it to be, you're broken when your heart's not open.

If I could melt your heart."

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by mynd1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
that man is a useless criminal that is suppose 2 b in jail....smh
Hmm!
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by CastedDude: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
tell them oo...if to say him no help them they for call am wicked man
StOla:

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by CharlesPhc: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
He should have been stoned, he's part of or one of the major reason they are standing by the road while the cabs to pick them are queuing at the fuel stations...

Minister of Transportation indeed....!!!

Meanwhile, Amaechi will be the host on Rythme 93.7fm's ViewPoint by 8:15am this Saturday to inform Rivers Residence on the FG's plan on Transportation. Hope his convoy would also help in transporting his kinsmen from Omagwa to Phc since they are now buying a litre of petrol for N150

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by StOla: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
I pity u...that is cheap publicity..... amaechi is a thief

If he is as you have alleged, does that stop him from being human and rendering help?

Wike that was stealing with him as his chief of staff was still voted and rigged in as governor by those who call Amaechi a thief.

Jonathan that is a greater thief is still some people's hero.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kingofchess(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:

If he is as you have alleged, does that stop him from being human and rendering help?

Wike that was stealing with him as his chief of staff was still voted and rigged in as governor by those who call Amaechi a thief.

Jonathan that is a greater thief is still some people's hero.
you are right. personally I don't just like APC with their publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by kingofchess(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Hmm!
why the hmmmm
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by ITSaWRAPPP: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by henrydadon(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
free people for money ritual things..lol..gullible people...abeg nah joke i dey o..before mod go dash me ban
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by oluwazino(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg let me know when you put on ur gen.... I want to charge
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by Dtman: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Surely amaechi is not corrupt but that range rover speaks volumes
Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by holluwai(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na woman him carry so

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos by echomog1: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
tonio2wo:

Who took the shots??
no mind them....ask them if the person taking the shots not stranded

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.