Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (37200 Views)

Am Still Wondering If The Guy In This Picture Is Still Alive / Snap So That The Guy In Blue Suit Will......(Check This Funny Picture Out) / See What This Lady Has Done To This Guy In This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by sosiqdude(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
I laughed to tears the first time I watched the video

Please I wonna watch the video, can I get it??
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by isinno: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2016
KIDpretty:
i used N4k to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1k to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, "i luv the way u eat, try their snail, i will pay". I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2000 and continued eating . He said again,"u eat so well, pls add a bottle of wine so dat u can drink after eating". I hastily made the order and was having fun.

My total bill came up to about N10,000... I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and i bent to pick it, i discovered dat the man was bare-footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said," De way dem go beat u 4 here ehh, na only God fit save u.!".

Your own don finish
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by deejaysoft: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] lipsrsealed aw can u eat food worth 10k?are u a pig?
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by nuelyoyo(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:
even sane nigerian men do it. they can take you to the most expensive restaurant, ask you to order for any thing you like and before you finish your meal he wont be anywhere in sight.

the vegetable soup on ur DP got me salivating, this wan na set up oh.
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by habsydiamond(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Nothing do you nao. Na just to wash plates and mop floor for a month or make dem hold ur car
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by ojomamah: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Lugh ooo
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
500+ likes for that post.... Ewww
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by janejive(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2016
lol dis made my day

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by alfredb(f): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by bamite(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sijo01:
Mstcheeew! angry
you're a sadist. You need help asap
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by jibbzion(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
If I told you this happened to an OAP who shared the story on air, would you believe me?
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nickymezor(f): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
jibbzion:
If I told you this happened to an OAP who shared the story on air, would you believe me?
Wow, so it actually did happen
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by edoyaK276: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
I laughed to tears the first time I watched the video

Can I get a link to the video?
Dz stuff rily got me laffn lyk Murphy Jemba
Re: My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2019
It makes me laugh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Xmass Mathematical Equation & All Funny Christmass Pix Here. / 12 Types Of Slap / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.